Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

I thought you assholes were on the "Trump will never build a wall" train? Nobody said it was perfect, it slows em down. I think they should attack these threats with high-pressure water and dogs.

Say OP, do you lock your doors at night? How the fuck come, considering I can drill right through your door?

a wall isnt perfect -

who the fuck wants perfect for 50 billion dollars

:auiqs.jpg:

thats [sic] still different than trespass,,,

you dont [sic] just shoot someone because they walked on your grass,,,

We're talking about a more serious act than mere trespassing.

We are talking about illegally invading a foreign country, which is an overt act of war. Getting shot and killed is a normal and expected likely consequence of engaging in acts of war.

If they don't want to be shot and killed, then they should stay the f••• out of our country.

Invading foreign criminals should be shot on sight. Along with filthy traitors such as yourself who openly take their side.
thats not your call,,,have congress declare war and put 50K troops on the border,,,
thats what I'd like to see

then why are the women and children tag teaming with evil men who don't care that they live. and that you support it. You should be fighting to stop the misuse by the cartels. why aren't you?

another stupid deflection from the facts,,,

tell me have you GOPers gotten back that land in arizona thats a no go zone???

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

INSTEAD YOURE HEAR CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN,,,
we are? where, post one quoted statement from anyone of us making that declaration. Come on fk wad, you shooting off your mouth keep putting women and children up. Why don't you care about the women and children of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, LA, why are you allowing wolves in to kill them?

I'm your worst internet message board nightmare. I have facts on my side and you got..... well you have nothing but ignorance of pc culture and drinking koolaid.

actions speak far louder than words,,,
yes they do, Kate Steimle for one. she's an american woman and you don't care she was shot.

changing the subject isnt helping,,,
how so, she is an american woman killed by an illegal foreigner. how is it off topic? it doesn't fit your narrative? hahahahhaa there are many many more. The two teens in NY killed by MS13. need their names? you know children being murdered? come on big guy, I got you all day long here. you got fking nothing to defend yourself with. facts are mine.

read the info here

Serious Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens | FAIRus.org

another stupid deflection from the facts,,,

tell me have you GOPers gotten back that land in arizona thats a no go zone???

NO YOU HAVENT!!!

INSTEAD YOURE HEAR CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN,,,
we are? where, post one quoted statement from anyone of us making that declaration. Come on fk wad, you shooting off your mouth keep putting women and children up. Why don't you care about the women and children of Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, LA, why are you allowing wolves in to kill them?

I'm your worst internet message board nightmare. I have facts on my side and you got..... well you have nothing but ignorance of pc culture and drinking koolaid.

yes they do, Kate Steimle for one. she's an american woman and you don't care she was shot.

how so, she is an american woman killed by an illegal foreigner. how is it off topic? it doesn't fit your narrative? hahahahhaa there are many many more. The two teens in NY killed by MS13. need their names? you know children being murdered? come on big guy, I got you all day long here. you got fking nothing to defend yourself with. facts are mine.

because we are talking about murdering women and children not savages already here,,,

sorry if seeing a dead women and child gets to me,,regardless of why they are dead,,,

they use to say america was great because it was good,,,that doesnt seem to be the case anymore,,,

America WAS GREAT 100 million wetbacks ago...Open your eyes dude!
he's crying for the illegals and thumping his chest at the american children who can't eat or go to school. yep, he doesn't give a rats ass about american women and children. he's all for throwing them to the wolves. He's letting the wolves in.

youre a liar,,,
what I am calling for is the enforcement of immigration laws that the dems and repubes have ignored for so long,,,
no you're not. you're screaming at american women and children to accept wolves into our country illegally.

when did I say that??
I have called for them to all be removed,,,
not without changing the immigration laws. which you're against.

thats [sic] still different than trespass,,,

you dont [sic] just shoot someone because they walked on your grass,,,

We're talking about a more serious act than mere trespassing.

We are talking about illegally invading a foreign country, which is an overt act of war. Getting shot and killed is a normal and expected likely consequence of engaging in acts of war.

If they don't want to be shot and killed, then they should stay the f••• out of our country.

Invading foreign criminals should be shot on sight. Along with filthy traitorous pieces of sh•t such as yourself who openly take their side against that of your own country and of your own fellow Americans.

and how am I a traitor if I want laws enforce that have been ignored for decades???

If a wall won't hold them back then we should start shooting some of the sonofabitches, wouldn't you agree?

because we are talking about murdering women and children not savages already here,,,
American women and children are already here dying at the hands of evil that hide behind women and children to get in and kill more women and children. I just posted a link read it. facts aren't your friend at all.

America WAS GREAT 100 million wetbacks ago...Open your eyes dude!
he's crying for the illegals and thumping his chest at the american children who can't eat or go to school. yep, he doesn't give a rats ass about american women and children. he's all for throwing them to the wolves. He's letting the wolves in.

youre a liar,,,
what I am calling for is the enforcement of immigration laws that the dems and repubes have ignored for so long,,,
no you're not. you're screaming at american women and children to accept wolves into our country illegally.

when did I say that??

when did I say I was against them??
I specifically said I want the current ones enforced,,,

So rather than admit that 45 has lied to you dimwitted Russia Loving idiots, you laugh it off, which is what happens every time he lies to you.

After 8 years of Obama we became pretty immune to lying presidents.
You better check your facts, Trump minion. !3,500 lies for Trump, 50 for Obama.
Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/
You're getting your information from the same media source that says the wall was cut through using a saw-saw.
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god.
You are completely brainwashed by the cult of Trump. Your life is ruined
10 Things to Know About the Psychology of Cults - Online Psychology Degree Guide
And mainstream media works for the Dems

American women and children are already here dying at the hands of evil that hide behind women and children to get in and kill more women and children. I just posted a link read it. facts aren't your friend at all.

OK then secure the fucking border and remove the welfare thats drawing them here

youre a liar,,,

when did I say that??

when did I say I was against them??
I specifically said I want the current ones enforced,,,
they are. they can't remove them legally. they step foot in and they are automatically given a trial date and set free. catch and release laws are all we have. I'm still waiting for you to post where women and children coming in are being killed by border partrol.. go for it post those facts.

OK then secure the fucking border and remove the welfare thats drawing them here
has to be done in congress, and they're far too busy trying to undo the 2016 elections.

and how am I a traitor if I want laws enforce that have been ignored for decades???

You are openly taking the side of illegal foreign invaders, against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans. You are condemning any proposed legitimate defense of our country's borders against these invaders, calling it “murder”. Your conduct is the very definition of what a traitor is.

You are openly taking the side of illegal foreign invaders, against that of your own country and your own fellow Americans. You are condemning any proposed legitimate defense of our country's borders against these invaders, calling it “murder”. Your conduct is the very definition of what a traitor is.
LIAR!!!!

I want the invasion stopped,,its just not in the uniparty cards to do that,,,

and what about all those visa overstays or refugees???

you ever going to send them back??

giphy.gif

LIAR!!!!

I want the invasion stopped,,its [sic] just not in the uniparty cards to do that,,,

Your own traitorous words are here in this very thread, for everyone to read.

so wanting border security and all illegals removed and laws enforced is now a traitorous thing,,,

I did not know that,,,

well times are a changing,,,

LIAR!!!!

I want the invasion stopped,,its [sic] just not in the uniparty cards to do that,,,

so wanting border security and all illegals removed and laws enforced is now a traitorous thing,,,

I did not know that,,,

what law are you referring to that allows that?

LIAR!!!!

I did not know that,,,

what law are you referring to that allows that?

that allows what???

Forum List

Back