Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Business would prefer otherwise. They can pay illegals under the table. Less than legal wages and for more than legal hours.

And you side with them. You support them. You support the candidates they buy, to make sure they get their cheap labor.

I didn't support Trump. He is the one doing this......or more specific, not doing what is needed.

I choose to oppose them. I support the candidate they opposed. The one that they fought against with all their might. And they lost.

They are still working by the millions, still coming and business is still immune from immigration laws.

Sucker,

Trump is a baby step in the right direction. And enough that the forces that love the shit you oppose, opposed him, and supporter her.

And you bought their lies, without a single question.

I oppose the continued excuses for the businesses that hire illegals. Are you really arguing you love that? Not that I would be surprised.

I've heard no one make excuses for businesses that knowingly hire illegals.

Everytime you say "Wall" you are doing that.

You sure? Let's build the Wall and check.

No. I do not support the massive waste of taxpayer dollars.

ONce we know it doesn't work, that would be the end of it. Would that not be worth it?

If we knew that before, Trump would never had been elected.

Nope. Trump was elected because he demonized those you want to demonize. Period.

The same people he had employed.

Discussing the negative impact of bad Trade and Immigration policies,

is not demonizing anyone.

That you have to make such dishonest smears instead of be honest about policy, shows that on some level, you know you are wrong.

He discusses lots of things. Largely on Twitter. It accomplishes nothing.

You made a claim that mis characterized his policies positions as "Demonizing" someone or someones.

My point addressed that.

You responded, but did not address my point.

THus, my point stands.

That you have to make such dishonest smears instead of be honest about policy, shows that on some level, you know you are wrong.

And you side with them. You support them. You support the candidates they buy, to make sure they get their cheap labor.

I didn't support Trump. He is the one doing this......or more specific, not doing what is needed.

I choose to oppose them. I support the candidate they opposed. The one that they fought against with all their might. And they lost.

They are still working by the millions, still coming and business is still immune from immigration laws.

Sucker,

Trump is a baby step in the right direction. And enough that the forces that love the shit you oppose, opposed him, and supporter her.

I oppose the continued excuses for the businesses that hire illegals. Are you really arguing you love that? Not that I would be surprised.

That is an insane thing for you to say.

They can't vote but they can and do fill jobs. That is why they come. But you know that.

Except, sometimes, liberals like to deny that they take jobs.
conservative business owners look to hire illegals to save money and increase profits.

Not sure why you think that it is only, or even primarily conservative business owners.

My point stands. They take jobs. Despite the lies of the liberals.

It doesn't really matter the politics of the business. They come for jobs. We aren't going to do anything about that so we can accept that and go from there or pretend.

I'm not the one that brought it up.

And we are doing something about it. We are deporting them, and making it harder for them to come back.

And should make it EVEN HARDER.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
----------------------------------------- about 210 census population of about 210 million in the USA in 1970 . About 310 million census counted in the USA in 2010 and that's not even counting the 'illegal aliens' that weren't counted Correl .

conservative business owners look to hire illegals to save money and increase profits.

Not sure why you think that it is only, or even primarily conservative business owners.

It doesn't really matter the politics of the business. They come for jobs. We aren't going to do anything about that so we can accept that and go from there or pretend.

And we are doing something about it. We are deporting them, and making it harder for them to come back.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
----------------------------------------- about 210 census population of about 210 million in the USA in 1970 . About 310 million census counted in the USA in 2010 and that's not even counting the 'illegal aliens' that weren't counted Correl .

Well aware. You're point?

No. I do not support the massive waste of taxpayer dollars.

ONce we know it doesn't work, that would be the end of it. Would that not be worth it?

Nope. Trump was elected because he demonized those you want to demonize. Period.

You made a claim that mis characterized his policies positions as "Demonizing" someone or someones.

My point addressed that.

THus, my point stands.

"DIscussing" does nothing, that was my point. Trump said he was going to address the trade deficit also.

Trump Vowed to Shrink the Trade Gap. It Keeps Growing.

Sucker,

Fact. We could address the employers tomorrow. The wall is never going to be built.

They can't vote but they can and do fill jobs. That is why they come. But you know that.

...and Democrats import Illegals to do the job that real American think is repulsive - vote for Democrats.
Trump sup[porters hire illegals to save money and increase profits. Trump's businesses have done it for years and even had illegals working while Trump was President.

The Democrat filth imports foreign Illegals to influence elections, undermining our Republic. Shame!
You are a whiny, disgusting, sorry excuse of a human being. You blame illegals, women, Muslims, minorities and whoever else you can for the sorry state you are in. Why don't you take responsibility for your life. Grow a couple and act like a man. You are a woosy whiner. Along with your buddy Correl.

My point addressed that.

THus, my point stands.

"DIscussing" does nothing, that was my point. Trump said he was going to address the trade deficit also.

You made a claim, about how and why he was elected, that smeared him and his supporters.

It was a false claim. My point addressed that. You smeared tens of millions of good people in this country, with a lie.

We voted for him, for valid reasons. Your claim otherwise, was you being a bad person.

We have been deporting them for decades. They just turn around and come back because their jobs are waiting on them. Deporting X thousands out of millions is going to get you ahead in how many decades?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Not going to happen and not the answer.
------------------------------------------------- 'ikes' operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

Fact. We could address the employers tomorrow. The wall is never going to be built.

We could address employers tomorrow. Except there seems to be no real political will to do so.

We could also build a Wall tomorrow. Except that our political class refuses to do so.

Not sure why you respect your own pet project on this, while disrespecting mine.

...and Democrats import Illegals to do the job that real American think is repulsive - vote for Democrats.
Trump sup[porters hire illegals to save money and increase profits. Trump's businesses have done it for years and even had illegals working while Trump was President.

Then since you are afflicted with TDS you should be against open borders to deny Trump his cheap labor. Don't tell any of your Moon Bat buddies that you oppose open borders because they will call you a racist.
I am against open borders but a plan that is put together with critical thinking and consideration of the many different people who are trying to enter our country.
Not a plan based on stereotyping immigrants and based on hate because of the false claim that unemployed white males will have high paying jobs if we eliminate illegal work force.
The unemployed white males will be mowing lawns, working in slaughter houses, picking fruit, working in fields if illegals are stopped, but they will not do it.
Go after those who hire them.

I have a white guy who cuts my lawn. What is the problem?
How do you know he is not an illegal. The mindset of a Trump minion. A white man must be a legal. A brown man is probably an illegal.
You are disgusting.

My point addressed that.

THus, my point stands.

You made a claim, about how and why he was elected, that smeared him and his supporters.

No, it was true.

It was a false claim. My point addressed that. You smeared tens of millions of good people in this country, with a lie.

We voted for him, for valid reasons. Your claim otherwise, was you being a bad person.

Sucker.

Then since you are afflicted with TDS you should be against open borders to deny Trump his cheap labor. Don't tell any of your Moon Bat buddies that you oppose open borders because they will call you a racist.
I am against open borders but a plan that is put together with critical thinking and consideration of the many different people who are trying to enter our country.
Not a plan based on stereotyping immigrants and based on hate because of the false claim that unemployed white males will have high paying jobs if we eliminate illegal work force.
The unemployed white males will be mowing lawns, working in slaughter houses, picking fruit, working in fields if illegals are stopped, but they will not do it.
Go after those who hire them.

I have a white guy who cuts my lawn. What is the problem?
How do you know he is not an illegal. The mindset of a Trump minion. A white man must be a legal. A brown man is probably an illegal.
You are disgusting.

Sure. Just based on the fact that the vast majority of illegals are brown.

Nothing disgusting about basing conclusions on known facts.

Even if they have racial components.

You are a fool.

We have been deporting them for decades. They just turn around and come back because their jobs are waiting on them. Deporting X thousands out of millions is going to get you ahead in how many decades?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

------------------------------------------------- 'ikes' operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

And Correll says I was wrong.

My point addressed that.

THus, my point stands.

No, it was true.

Sucker.

We could address employers tomorrow. Except there seems to be no real political will to do so.

We could also build a Wall tomorrow. Except that our political class refuses to do so.

Not sure why you respect your own pet project on this, while disrespecting mine.

No, we could not build a wall tomorrow. Even if it was started in earnest tomorrow it would take decades. Getting the land will be tied up in the courts for years.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

And Correll says I was wrong.

My God, dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?

My point addressed that.

THus, my point stands.

No, it was true.

Sucker.

I was not wrong....

operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

Still no pictures huh. Gee, if it were actually happening you would think some would have surfaced by now.

Looks like another leftist lie.

Pictures have been presented but you scream "Fake News" when they are presented. A clip where Rump is admitting to it but is playing id down with his 2nd grade engineering also has been shown in here. The only fake news here is YOU.

The pictures that have been presented were test cuts made during testing, and those were accomplished with cutting torches.

This has already been proven dude.

And I can do the same thing with a cheap power hack (not using a TM name) with an expensive industrial diamond tipped carbide blade and a 20lb sledge almost as fast. Bring WD-40.

I'm just an old uneducated Farmer. Okay, I do have a Degree and a lot of metallurgy experience but any farmer can do it using the tools listed. And Mexico has plenty of old Farmers with access to Lowes Harbor Freight in Mexico City.
There are three Home Depots in Tijuana and another one in Rosarito.

One in Tijuana is located conveniently near the border. But in this case I'm not sure it's necessary.

Tijuana is FULL of strong, experienced manual laborers. If you think they don't know how to defeat a wall, you are just stupid.
So you think the American border patrol is stupid?

Forum List

Back