Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

who didn't see what was coming when these aliens . 'mexicans' and 'otm' were allowed to open bank accounts 30 some years ago . And then the ability to get drivers licences and Gov issued 'ID' .

Why don't you want to make sure the local employee knows our rules of the road? You would prefer they simply continue to drive to work with no education of our laws?

We would prefer the jobs go to fucking Americans.

Business would prefer otherwise. They can pay illegals under the table. Less than legal wages and for more than legal hours.

all I can say with conviction s that the 'gringo' deserves whatever he gets Correl .

Except "the gringo" is not a single person. A lot of gringos, the vast majority wanted and over and over again, voted for border security.

It was the Political Class that betrayed US. Not US.

It doesn't really matter the politics of the business. They come for jobs. We aren't going to do anything about that so we can accept that and go from there or pretend.

I'm not the one that brought it up.

And we are doing something about it. We are deporting them, and making it harder for them to come back.

We have been deporting them for decades. They just turn around and come back because their jobs are waiting on them. Deporting X thousands out of millions is going to get you ahead in how many decades?

And should make it EVEN HARDER.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Not going to happen and not the answer.

Sure it is. The answer. It might not be done. We might not have the political will.

But it would obviously be a big part of any answer.

As long as the jobs are here, they will continue to come. In numbers higher than can be deported.

You sure? Let's build the Wall and check.

No. I do not support the massive waste of taxpayer dollars.

LOL, yeah the resort beach areas are going to just give up expensive beach property and allow a wall. Nobody is going to have a problem with a wall blocking their views either. LOL. Israel is not largely surrounded by water.
What "resort beach areas" are there on our Southern border?

It would be a hundred times easier to take a boat from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in the U.S. than hiking across the desert. People have been doing it from Cuba for years.
How many such boats do you imagine there are in Mexico? People who own boats capable of such a trip are comparatively wealthy. Why would they go? Why aren't they doing it now?

Only a handful of people from Cuba do it, and a lot of them die in the process. Do you recall what happened to the people who crossed with Elian Gonzalas?

It doesn't take an expensive boat. The cartels can buy them by the truck load at that.
Oh puhleeze. Do you actually believe they can launch their boats one mile south of the border and then land one mile up the beach from the border? The border patrol has men stationed for at least the first 100 miles to watch the beach, and the coast guard is swarming all over the area. The will have to travel hundreds of miles by sea to get around that.

Leftwingers are so stupid they don't believe anyone has ever thought of ways to thwart their childish schemes.

Yes, they can come by boat by the thousands.

who didn't see what was coming when these aliens . 'mexicans' and 'otm' were allowed to open bank accounts 30 some years ago . And then the ability to get drivers licences and Gov issued 'ID' .

Why don't you want to make sure the local employee knows our rules of the road? You would prefer they simply continue to drive to work with no education of our laws?

Business would prefer otherwise. They can pay illegals under the table. Less than legal wages and for more than legal hours.

And you side with them. You support them. You support the candidates they buy, to make sure they get their cheap labor.

I choose to oppose them. I support the candidate they opposed. The one that they fought against with all their might. And they lost.

I'm not the one that brought it up.

And we are doing something about it. We are deporting them, and making it harder for them to come back.

We have been deporting them for decades. They just turn around and come back because their jobs are waiting on them. Deporting X thousands out of millions is going to get you ahead in how many decades?

And should make it EVEN HARDER.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure it is. The answer. It might not be done. We might not have the political will.

As long as the jobs are here, they will continue to come. In numbers higher than can be deported.

ONce we know it doesn't work, that would be the end of it. Would that not be worth it?

If we knew that before, Trump would never had been elected.

-------------------------------- but the money grubbing gringo will give the jobs to illegal alien to save a few bucks Correl .

And you side with them. You support them. You support the candidates they buy, to make sure they get their cheap labor.

I didn't support Trump. He is the one doing this......or more specific, not doing what is needed.

I choose to oppose them. I support the candidate they opposed. The one that they fought against with all their might. And they lost.

They are still working by the millions, still coming and business is still immune from immigration laws.

Sucker,

"The Gringo" is not real.

ONce we know it doesn't work, that would be the end of it. Would that not be worth it?

Nope. Trump was elected because he demonized those you want to demonize. Period.

The same people he had employed.

just a comment but I hear that Texas is going BLUE pretty soon . ----------- just a comment !!

I didn't support Trump. He is the one doing this......or more specific, not doing what is needed.

They are still working by the millions, still coming and business is still immune from immigration laws.

Sucker,

Trump is a baby step in the right direction. And enough that the forces that love the shit you oppose, opposed him, and supporter her.

And you bought their lies, without a single question.

Nope. Trump was elected because he demonized those you want to demonize. Period.

Discussing the negative impact of bad Trade and Immigration policies,

is not demonizing anyone.

That you have to make such dishonest smears instead of be honest about policy, shows that on some level, you know you are wrong.

So you can't submit a proposal, because you don't have any control over the border, but you are qualified to attack those who do?

The reality is that you're just a fucking dumbass without a clue.
I live on the border. For many many years. I shop at stores on the border. I cross into Tijuana by car and on foot. I see these 'walls' every single day.

I know that they are easily defeated and their only purpose is to give red state nutters a false sense of security from the 'hordes of Meemaw raper/killers!'

I know the real problem areas are the legal border crossings.

The proposals I've seen on this site are just nonsense.
Your testimonial evidence is 100% worthless. For one thing, why should anyone believe you? For another, we have empirical evidence that shows walls are 99% effective.

Your claim that they don't work is just wind blowing out your ugly ass.
Oh I don't really care if you believe me or not. Your choice.

I find that most red state nutters choose to believe their own version of reality, often spoon fed to them by their Dear Orange Leader.
How Ironic.

I supplied proof that my claims are correct. You supplied jack shit.

Who is being spoon fed own version of reality?

You provided Hannity and Rush. They haven't said any correct statement ever since Combs broke up with Hannity. And Rush has never had a correct claim even bite him in his ass much less spew one.

I provided solid information that it can be done. Even Rump says it's being done and tries to play it down. When the Bollard fence first went into use it worked. But one day, a bunch of smart Mexicans learned how to defeat it without using a ladder. I guess you believe that all Mexicans are stupid. No wonder they are defeating you. You are just too dumb to exist.
Jealous, unemployed fk

shhh, the left hate facts. you'll send them in a tizzy.
A great example of the brainless simple mindedness of Trump minions. Trump is able to con them because their inability for critical thinking.
To compare the Israel wall with Palestine and the proposed wall between US and Mexico is like comparing apples and oranges.
The most illegal crossings into Israel before the wall was 17,000 people. The wall was set up to stop terrorists. They represent a minority of the illegal crossings. The population that is trying to breach the Israel wall is very small. Mainly terrorists. It is 440 miles long

The US is facing a 2000 mile border with Mexico with hundreds of thousands of strongly motivated people to enter the US illegally. There are those seeking work, asylum seekers, drug smugglers, human smuggling. They come from all the countries of central and south America.

Success or failure of the Israel wall has very little bearing on the challenge of securing the US border.

rumor has it the wall in Hungary repels hundreds of thousands ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS every year trying to sneak in and get jobs -

ya think -

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's not a rumor. It's a fact.

Hungarian Border Fence So Effective Illegal Immigrants Are Now At Pre Migrant-Crisis Levels

CRISIS IN COMMUNICATION:

When one side gathers facts around which to determine reality while the other side makes up facts to fit a preconceived reality, the one side will never get through to the other, because while the one side is arguing how things really are, all the other side cares about is how they wish things to be.​
Your side is telling me that hordes of dangerous rapers and killers are storming the border. This is not true now, nor was it true in October of 2018.

It's hard to take your side seriously when you scream and cry about such bullshit. And it makes you look like cowards.
There’s a wall, fk n A . Walls work

Sucker,

Trump is a baby step in the right direction. And enough that the forces that love the shit you oppose, opposed him, and supporter her.

I oppose the continued excuses for the businesses that hire illegals. Are you really arguing you love that? Not that I would be surprised.

They can't vote but they can and do fill jobs. That is why they come. But you know that.

Except, sometimes, liberals like to deny that they take jobs.
conservative business owners look to hire illegals to save money and increase profits.

...and Democrats import Illegals to do the job that real American think is repulsive - vote for Democrats.
Trump sup[porters hire illegals to save money and increase profits. Trump's businesses have done it for years and even had illegals working while Trump was President.

The Democrat filth imports foreign Illegals to influence elections, undermining our Republic. Shame!
-------------------------------- its started with 'reagan' and 'bush' in 1986 . 'juan mcstain' was also a problem as well as 'gwb' and all were republicans Flash .

Discussing the negative impact of bad Trade and Immigration policies,

is not demonizing anyone.

That you have to make such dishonest smears instead of be honest about policy, shows that on some level, you know you are wrong.

He discusses lots of things. Largely on Twitter. It accomplishes nothing.

Still no pictures huh. Gee, if it were actually happening you would think some would have surfaced by now.

Looks like another leftist lie.

Pictures have been presented but you scream "Fake News" when they are presented. A clip where Rump is admitting to it but is playing id down with his 2nd grade engineering also has been shown in here. The only fake news here is YOU.

The pictures that have been presented were test cuts made during testing, and those were accomplished with cutting torches.

This has already been proven dude.

And I can do the same thing with a cheap power hack (not using a TM name) with an expensive industrial diamond tipped carbide blade and a 20lb sledge almost as fast. Bring WD-40.

I'm just an old uneducated Farmer. Okay, I do have a Degree and a lot of metallurgy experience but any farmer can do it using the tools listed. And Mexico has plenty of old Farmers with access to Lowes Harbor Freight in Mexico City.
There are three Home Depots in Tijuana and another one in Rosarito.

One in Tijuana is located conveniently near the border. But in this case I'm not sure it's necessary.

Tijuana is FULL of strong, experienced manual laborers. If you think they don't know how to defeat a wall, you are just stupid.

Almost any Mine Worker should be able to defeat the wall with nothing but hand tools.

A fucking laughable assertion.

Sucker,

I oppose the continued excuses for the businesses that hire illegals. Are you really arguing you love that? Not that I would be surprised.

I've heard no one make excuses for businesses that knowingly hire illegals.

Forum List

Back