Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

I've heard no one make excuses for businesses that knowingly hire illegals.

Everytime you say "Wall" you are doing that.

That is an insane thing for you to say.

Fact. We could address the employers tomorrow. The wall is never going to be built.

We could address employers tomorrow. Except there seems to be no real political will to do so.

We could also build a Wall tomorrow. Except that our political class refuses to do so.

Not sure why you respect your own pet project on this, while disrespecting mine.

No, we could not build a wall tomorrow. Even if it was started in earnest tomorrow it would take decades. Getting the land will be tied up in the courts for years.

LOL!!!! Any rare chockpoints where some asshole manages to hold out, would be were you would post the majority of your agents.

Until it gets resolved and the hole plugged.

D'uh.

We could address employers tomorrow. Except there seems to be no real political will to do so.

We could also build a Wall tomorrow. Except that our political class refuses to do so.

Not sure why you respect your own pet project on this, while disrespecting mine.

It doesn't really matter the politics of the business. They come for jobs. We aren't going to do anything about that so we can accept that and go from there or pretend.

I'm not the one that brought it up.

And we are doing something about it. We are deporting them, and making it harder for them to come back.

We have been deporting them for decades. They just turn around and come back because their jobs are waiting on them. Deporting X thousands out of millions is going to get you ahead in how many decades?

And should make it EVEN HARDER.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Not going to happen and not the answer.
------------------------------------------------- 'ikes' operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

And Correll says I was wrong.

My God, dude. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not the one making the point about "wetbacks". I'm the one that is wrong here? That kinda also reinforces my point.

I argue to go after the employers while someone else argues going after the "wetbacks" and you ask what is wrong with me?

You made a claim that mis characterized his policies positions as "Demonizing" someone or someones.

My point addressed that.

You responded, but did not address my point.

THus, my point stands.

Discussing the negative impact of bad Trade and Immigration policies,

is not demonizing anyone.

That you have to make such dishonest smears instead of be honest about policy, shows that on some level, you know you are wrong.

"DIscussing" does nothing, that was my point. Trump said he was going to address the trade deficit also.

Trump Vowed to Shrink the Trade Gap. It Keeps Growing.

You made a claim, about how and why he was elected, that smeared him and his supporters.

No, it was true.

It was a false claim. My point addressed that. You smeared tens of millions of good people in this country, with a lie.

We voted for him, for valid reasons. Your claim otherwise, was you being a bad person.

Sucker.

You made a claim, about how and why he was elected, that smeared him and his supporters.

It was a false claim. My point addressed that. You smeared tens of millions of good people in this country, with a lie.

We voted for him, for valid reasons. Your claim otherwise, was you being a bad person.

I was not wrong....

operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

Our nation is flooded with hostile aliens, and you are focusing on harsh language?

Are you insane?

Except, sometimes, liberals like to deny that they take jobs.
conservative business owners look to hire illegals to save money and increase profits.

...and Democrats import Illegals to do the job that real American think is repulsive - vote for Democrats.
Trump sup[porters hire illegals to save money and increase profits. Trump's businesses have done it for years and even had illegals working while Trump was President.

Then since you are afflicted with TDS you should be against open borders to deny Trump his cheap labor. Don't tell any of your Moon Bat buddies that you oppose open borders because they will call you a racist.
I am against open borders but a plan that is put together with critical thinking and consideration of the many different people who are trying to enter our country.
Not a plan based on stereotyping immigrants and based on hate because of the false claim that unemployed white males will have high paying jobs if we eliminate illegal work force.
The unemployed white males will be mowing lawns, working in slaughter houses, picking fruit, working in fields if illegals are stopped, but they will not do it.
Go after those who hire them.
Horseshit. You are obviously for open borders.

"DIscussing" does nothing, that was my point. Trump said he was going to address the trade deficit also.

No, it was true.

Sucker.

I was not wrong....

operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

Our nation is flooded with hostile aliens, and you are focusing on harsh language?

Are you insane?

Checkmate.

Except, sometimes, liberals like to deny that they take jobs.
conservative business owners look to hire illegals to save money and increase profits.

Not sure why you think that it is only, or even primarily conservative business owners.

My point stands. They take jobs. Despite the lies of the liberals.

It doesn't really matter the politics of the business. They come for jobs. We aren't going to do anything about that so we can accept that and go from there or pretend.

And we are doing something about it. We are deporting them, and making it harder for them to come back.

We have been deporting them for decades. They just turn around and come back because their jobs are waiting on them. Deporting X thousands out of millions is going to get you ahead in how many decades?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Only because politicians you think like you allow them to come back.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

------------------------------------------------- 'ikes' operation Wetback worked pretty nicely in the 50s but at that time there was National will to get rid of Wetbacks . Yep , OPERATION Wetback cleaned up my schools and general society PKknop.

I'm not the one making the point about "wetbacks". I'm the one that is wrong here? That kinda also reinforces my point.

I argue to go after the employers while someone else argues going after the "wetbacks" and you ask what is wrong with me?

No, it does not.

Trade and immigration policy are valid issues.

We have had terrible policies for a long time, and a lot of people have been FUCKED, by them.

Some harsh and insensitive language, is completely called for.

INdeed, a lot worse would still be well within sane expectations.

Not sure why you think that it is only, or even primarily conservative business owners.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Sure it is. The answer. It might not be done. We might not have the political will.

But it would obviously be a big part of any answer.

As long as the jobs are here, they will continue to come. In numbers higher than can be deported.
Only if douchebags like you let them in.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

That would be Trump. Trump is in charge of enforcing these laws. He will not so business knows it's business as usual.

No, it does not.

Trade and immigration policy are valid issues.

We have had terrible policies for a long time, and a lot of people have been FUCKED, by them.

Some harsh and insensitive language, is completely called for.

INdeed, a lot worse would still be well within sane expectations.

You've enforced my point. No need to keep digging.

What "resort beach areas" are there on our Southern border?

It would be a hundred times easier to take a boat from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in the U.S. than hiking across the desert. People have been doing it from Cuba for years.
How many such boats do you imagine there are in Mexico? People who own boats capable of such a trip are comparatively wealthy. Why would they go? Why aren't they doing it now?

Only a handful of people from Cuba do it, and a lot of them die in the process. Do you recall what happened to the people who crossed with Elian Gonzalas?

It doesn't take an expensive boat. The cartels can buy them by the truck load at that.
Oh puhleeze. Do you actually believe they can launch their boats one mile south of the border and then land one mile up the beach from the border? The border patrol has men stationed for at least the first 100 miles to watch the beach, and the coast guard is swarming all over the area. The will have to travel hundreds of miles by sea to get around that.

Leftwingers are so stupid they don't believe anyone has ever thought of ways to thwart their childish schemes.

Yes, they can come by boat by the thousands.
Then why aren't they doing it?

No, it was true.

Sucker.

I was not wrong....

Are you insane?

Checkmate.

Seriously. Are you insane?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

That would be Trump. Trump is in charge of enforcing these laws. He will not so business knows it's business as usual.
Leftwing judges thwart everything he tries to do.

It would be a hundred times easier to take a boat from anywhere in Mexico to anywhere in the U.S. than hiking across the desert. People have been doing it from Cuba for years.
How many such boats do you imagine there are in Mexico? People who own boats capable of such a trip are comparatively wealthy. Why would they go? Why aren't they doing it now?

Only a handful of people from Cuba do it, and a lot of them die in the process. Do you recall what happened to the people who crossed with Elian Gonzalas?

It doesn't take an expensive boat. The cartels can buy them by the truck load at that.
Oh puhleeze. Do you actually believe they can launch their boats one mile south of the border and then land one mile up the beach from the border? The border patrol has men stationed for at least the first 100 miles to watch the beach, and the coast guard is swarming all over the area. The will have to travel hundreds of miles by sea to get around that.

Leftwingers are so stupid they don't believe anyone has ever thought of ways to thwart their childish schemes.

They do.

Migrants turn to sea to enter U.S. illegally

Sure it is. The answer. It might not be done. We might not have the political will.

As long as the jobs are here, they will continue to come. In numbers higher than can be deported.

You sure? Let's build the Wall and check.

No. I do not support the massive waste of taxpayer dollars.

ONce we know it doesn't work, that would be the end of it. Would that not be worth it?

If we knew that before, Trump would never had been elected.
They can't allow it to be tried. How would they argue it would never work after it did?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

--------------------------------------- go after the WETBACKS and go after the employers PKnop .------------- what is WRONG WITH YOU 'PK' ??

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Not a single employer fine has been countered. No that there has been any of note.

You sure? Let's build the Wall and check.

No. I do not support the massive waste of taxpayer dollars.

ONce we know it doesn't work, that would be the end of it. Would that not be worth it?

If we knew that before, Trump would never had been elected.
They can't allow it to be tried. How would they argue it would never work after it did?

I know that. He knows that. We all know that.

I just like to call them on it. over and over again.

They do.

Migrants turn to sea to enter U.S. illegally
Your article admits the numbers are small, the trip is dangerous and it's expensive for the illegal aliens - $5000 for the trip.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Not a single employer fine has been countered. No that there has been any of note.
You are well aware of all the decisions adverse to Trump's agenda the leftwing judges have issued.

Forum List

Back