Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Trump sup[porters hire illegals to save money and increase profits. Trump's businesses have done it for years and even had illegals working while Trump was President.

Then since you are afflicted with TDS you should be against open borders to deny Trump his cheap labor. Don't tell any of your Moon Bat buddies that you oppose open borders because they will call you a racist.
I am against open borders but a plan that is put together with critical thinking and consideration of the many different people who are trying to enter our country.
Not a plan based on stereotyping immigrants and based on hate because of the false claim that unemployed white males will have high paying jobs if we eliminate illegal work force.
The unemployed white males will be mowing lawns, working in slaughter houses, picking fruit, working in fields if illegals are stopped, but they will not do it.
Go after those who hire them.
Horseshit. You are obviously for open borders.

These dishonest Moon Bats are in denial when cornered about the issue but they vote for all the Democrat clowns that support open borders.
I always howl with laughter whenever the claim the aren't for open borders.

They lie about that like they like lie about everything else.

Liberals are the most dishonest sonofabitches on the face of the earth.

CRISIS IN COMMUNICATION:

When one side gathers facts around which to determine reality while the other side makes up facts to fit a preconceived reality, the one side will never get through to the other, because while the one side is arguing how things really are, all the other side cares about is how they wish things to be.​
Your side is telling me that hordes of dangerous rapers and killers are storming the border. This is not true now, nor was it true in October of 2018.

It's hard to take your side seriously when you scream and cry about such bullshit. And it makes you look like cowards.

MS-13, for one small specific example, is an extremely murderous gang, composed nearly completely of illegal aliens.

...which gang was actually started in the United States. Look it up in Wiki.

True. But it is still a powerful, specific example of a big pile of murderers who came into this country illegally.

It was true in 2018. And it is true now.

So, you are convinced that if Trump builds his wall, MS-13 will disappear?

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.
Why does anyone think immigration reform will change anything? Unless the immigration reform lets everyone in they will keep sneaking in. We have a perfectly good immigration policy we just need to enforce it.

CRISIS IN COMMUNICATION:

When one side gathers facts around which to determine reality while the other side makes up facts to fit a preconceived reality, the one side will never get through to the other, because while the one side is arguing how things really are, all the other side cares about is how they wish things to be.​
Your side is telling me that hordes of dangerous rapers and killers are storming the border. This is not true now, nor was it true in October of 2018.

It's hard to take your side seriously when you scream and cry about such bullshit. And it makes you look like cowards.

MS-13, for one small specific example, is an extremely murderous gang, composed nearly completely of illegal aliens.

True. But it is still a powerful, specific example of a big pile of murderers who came into this country illegally.

Nope. Nothing I have ever said, would justify such a strawman from you.

If man made it, man can break it. I believe most of us realize that a wall itself isn't all that is needed. A bipartisan comprehensive reform of immigration by Congress is needed as well. Hell, if it was good it is likely no wall would be needed possibly. Alas, Congress will never come together to reform immigration laws.
Why does anyone think immigration reform will change anything? Unless the immigration reform lets everyone in they will keep sneaking in. We have a perfectly good immigration policy we just need to enforce it.

When Dems say “we need immigration reform” they’re really saying they want to make life easier for illegals.
When Republicans say “we need immigration reform” they’re saying they want to stop all illegal immigration and they want legislation to make it possible to deport those here now.

I was just saying everyone keeps saying Congress needs to enact comprehensive immigration reform but no immigration reform will keep illegals from sneaking in unless we just let everyone in. I think it's time for our Military to secure our borders. We need to treat the illegals the same way Mexico treats US Citizens when they enter Mexico illegally.

So, your point in bringing up MS-13, in defense of Trump's wall is what?

I was just saying everyone keeps saying Congress needs to enact comprehensive immigration reform but no immigration reform will keep illegals from sneaking in unless we just let everyone in. I think it's time for our Military to secure our borders. We need to treat the illegals the same way Mexico treats US Citizens when they enter Mexico illegally.

I would support that.

As I clearly stated, as a small, but specific example of a big pile of murderers that came into the country illegally, something you were claiming, did not, and does not happen.

Mexico arrests American citizens who enter Mexico with their military?

Nit picking, to avoid the point.

Look at all those trees. How will we ever find the Forest in all of this?

You are fooling no one.

YOu support an open border and are Anti-American.

You're just another asshole who proposes to do nothing.

As I clearly stated, as a small, but specific example of a big pile of murderers that came into the country illegally, something you were claiming, did not, and does not happen.

Yet, you are also saying that Trump's wall will do nothing to solve the problem of MS-13.

Yet, you are also saying that Trump's wall will do nothing to solve the problem of MS-13.

It is interesting to see you pretend that there is only two choices, either make something "disappear" completely,

or "nothing".

Your need, to be completely dishonest? That is your brain, defending yourself from the Truth, that you are afraid of.

How long did it take to get our Veteran, with ptsd released from mexico when he accidentally got in the wrong lane at the border? How many months?

It is interesting to see you pretend that there is only two choices, either make something "disappear" completely,

or "nothing".

Your need, to be completely dishonest? That is your brain, defending yourself from the Truth, that you are afraid of.

Please reveal to us what you think will happen to MS-13 as a result of Trump's wall. Otherwise, I have no idea of the relevancy of even mentioning it. If it is merely an "example" of bad guys crossing the border without papers, then, I would expect that Trump would be working on something that would actually stop that from happening, instead of his environmental disaster of a wall, which obviously will have no impact on even the worst gang in the country.

or "nothing".

Please reveal to us what you think will happen to MS-13 as a result of Trump's wall. Otherwise, I have no idea of the relevancy of even mentioning it. If it is merely an "example" of bad guys crossing the border without papers, then, I would expect that Trump would be working on something that would actually stop that from happening, instead of his environmental disaster of a wall, which obviously will have no impact on even the worst gang in the country.

The claim was made that murderers and rapists are not coming across the border in large numbers.

MS-13 proves, by itself, that they are.

That was the point.

I'm happy to move on from that point, to answer your question, once you address the point I made.

You don't get to ask me to address your points, ignore my doing so, then just move on to asking me to address your new points.

Try to be less crazy.

How long did it take to get our Veteran, with ptsd released from mexico when he accidentally got in the wrong lane at the border? How many months?

Well, now, that was the federals, not the military, and he was carrying a gun in his car, in spite of the fact that there are at least 15 signs that you have to drive past to get to Mexico that specifically state that guns and ammunition are prohibited. Frankly, the guy has got to be dumber than a rock.

I've removed those. You cut the metal away with a torch or a plasma cutter which weakens the cement. Then you take a 20 lb hammer or a Jack Hammer and hit it a few licks. Presto, you have a breach and it only took about 10 to 15 seconds per beam.

So you're confirming that (as usual) the WaPo is faking news by telling their 241 readers they have left that it was all done with a $100 BATTERY OPERATED power tool??? :2up: Maybe a truckload of them already charged.. :eusa_dance:

MAYBE it was a 100 battery op jack hammers or a solar powered plasma cutter..

And BTW.. I SUSPECT -- the thermodynamics of the situation is that those LONG metal concrete bars are gonna act as a giant heatsink.. So -- you're gonna need more fuel than you think...

I won't try to tell you a thing. I suspect that you are a Rumpster who won't listen to facts anyway. Better for you to keep tuning into Rush and Hannity for your real news.

Didn't really say anything to contradict you... you seem to get ruffled a bit easily.. This ain't about choice of news sources. This is about clearly negligent reporting and making shit up on the part of the WaPo... Yet again..

Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures
Trump is my leader, what ever he says is the truth, what ever he tells me to do, I do, Trump is my god. Those who question him are the devil. I will do anything to protect my messiah.

Still no pictures
View attachment 288020
I'm thinking they used Jet Fuel. . .

:71:

ymzun.jpg
Interesting if jet fuel got that hot it would melt portions of the jet engine LOL

In an engine, fuel is used to cool the engine, not air. Same goes for Rocket Motors. But if you introduce jet fuel or Kerosene into a cross ventilation you end up with a blast furnace capable of melting metal quickly. That is how a Blow Torch works. That's how a blast furnace works and that is what happened with the twin towers. Your conspiracy is dumb, really dumb.
Jet fuel dumb ass doesn't get hot enough to melt steel.

Forum List

Back