Illegals are more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be - CORTEZ

[
I’ll take an illegal who risked everything to come here and become part of America than a Trump sheep who’s only effort they made to be American was to pop out of the right vagina anyday
I thought it was illegals who came here to pop their spawn out of their vaginas so they could become Americans.
And the mother risked their life for it. Yours just happened to pop out of the right vagina.
Mine popped out of a Czech. So he's CZ (EU) and US. I didn't even have to go anywhere illegally.
You wouldn’t have bothered with the effort

[
I’ll take an illegal who risked everything to come here and become part of America than a Trump sheep who’s only effort they made to be American was to pop out of the right vagina anyday
I thought it was illegals who came here to pop their spawn out of their vaginas so they could become Americans.
And the mother risked their life for it. Yours just happened to pop out of the right vagina.
Mine popped out of a Czech. So he's CZ (EU) and US. I didn't even have to go anywhere illegally.
You wouldn’t have bothered with the effort
No problem, really! I like women. You wouldn't understand being "liberal" and all.

[
They do. We get the new hospital bills at least once a day for this.

Americans are pussies, hear them howl and moan from privilege on high, responsible for nothing, blaming to avoid that.

What's the population of America? We'll use your number, what is it?

What's the "illegal" population of America? We'll use your number, what is it?

Illegals are more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be - CORTEZ
I hope she never shuts up. She is the perfect predecessor to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

I hope she never shuts up. She is the perfect predecessor to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
She is probably one of those air heads that always tells people. If you don’t like everything__________( insert teeny bopper band) sings you aren’t a “ true fan”.

49614696_10216992887589807_8056188255822938112_n.jpg

She is probably one of those air heads that always tells people. If you don’t like everything__________( insert teeny bopper band) sings you aren’t a “ true fan”.
The criteria for obtaining a degree from BC must be Texas Southern football program low.

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated is racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Illegal Immigrants Act More American Than Citizens Trying To Keep Them Out
So if the Japanese landed in San Diego in 1942, we would be racist to build a defensive wall against them? Unless the illegals and their allies over run us, and they might, she will come to regret those words someday. If you call out your fellow Americans, you better be right and you better have a damn good reason.

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.
they do me, they have no home and need one. if they come into our world, they will seek and destroy. It is slowly happening, we have little venezuela cities today. San Fran? San Diego? Chicago? New York?

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated is racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Illegal Immigrants Act More American Than Citizens Trying To Keep Them Out
So if the Japanese landed in San Diego in 1942, we would be racist to build a defensive wall against them? Unless the illegals and their allies over run us, and they might, she will come to regret those words someday. If you call out your fellow Americans, you better be right and you better have a damn good reason.
And if aliens fell out of the butt of the Washington equestrian statue in DC, which was just as likely in 1942, blah blah blah.

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated are racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated are racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Then your an idiot just like her. If 20 million people from India show up with the shirt on their back does that give them the right to come in? Who exactly are you ever going to say no to? Who decides who to say no to and who to say yes to? and whos to say how many? I see, is that Cortez'es job? the ones she feels good about.. They can come in, and then maybe if there's some other immigrants from some other part of the world, she might tell them to take a number.
Oh wait! thats why we have this thing called legal immigration so that along with the poor women and children looking for work, there are also not other poor women and children being smuggled across as human traffic. So that along with the good women and children there are also not cartels sending their shit north into our country.
When the poor migrants start turning in the other ones with criminal records or who are gang members then maybe then, there might be some truth to what she said, but for the most part you get the good along with the bad and you have no control.

Americans are pussies, hear them howl and moan from privilege on high, responsible for nothing, blaming to avoid that.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.
they do me, they have no home and need one. if they come into our world, they will seek and destroy. It is slowly happening, we have little venezuela cities today. San Fran? San Diego? Chicago? New York?

You're scared if all kinds of things, sounds like your conscience or something deeper, but I should leave anything further to the professionals. You're aware that your own govt has actively been destabilizing Venezuela for quite some time no? And you're aware that we were involved in a 2009 coup in Honduras, right?

You're scared if all kinds of things, sounds like your conscience or something deeper.
nope, just criminals who don't care if they live or die to succeed. I do care if I live.

Now big man, do you lock your doors at night while you sleep?

I do not attend indoctrination parties, they're murder on clarity and coherence. Television is much the same nowadays since the corporate state bought it up post Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. The 50 some odd companies of the 1980s got corporate state monopolied down into half a dozen multinational corporations who will tell us all what is "real".

So if there are let's say 330M americans, and let's say what, 11-12M "illegals"? We'll say 12M. 4%? Check my math, could be off. And we're all supposed to believe that this empire with its global militarist occupational forces, with 8 endless hot shooting wars up and running, with a militarized internal police force which now rather routinely is able to get away with murdering unarmed non-threatening citizens publicly while often being cheered on, which has everyone under constant corporate state surveillance, which has 25% of the world's incarcerated population locked down and turns a profit on bondage, ... now wants to build a wall around me to keep me "safe". From 4% of the land masses' population that we all participated in having here because we did not want to pay prices that would have sustained american workers?

Nah, pass, don't buy it.

You're scared if all kinds of things, sounds like your conscience or something deeper.
nope, just criminals who don't care if they live or die to succeed. I do care if I live.

Now big man, do you lock your doors at night while you sleep?

Sure hon, your life is under threat from scary brown people. You'd better not sleep at all.

[
They do. We get the new hospital bills at least once a day for this.

1. 320,000,000

2. 35,000,000

I do not attend indoctrination parties, they're murder on clarity and coherence. Television is much the same nowadays since the corporate state bought it up post Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. The 50 some odd companies of the 1980s got corporate state monopolied down into half a dozen multinational corporations who will tell us all what is "real".

So if there are let's say 330M americans, and let's say what, 11-12M "illegals"? We'll say 12M. 4%? Check my math, could be off. And we're all supposed to believe that this empire with its global militarist occupational forces, with 8 endless hot shooting wars up and running, with a militarized internal police force which now rather routinely is able to get away with murdering unarmed non-threatening citizens publicly while often being cheered on, which has everyone under constant corporate state surveillance, which has 25% of the world's incarcerated population locked down and turns a profit on bondage, ... now wants to build a wall around me to keep me "safe". From 4% of the land masses' population that we all participated in having here because we did not want to pay prices that would have sustained american workers?

Nah, pass, don't buy it.
dude, excuse me, but the wall is for the other trillion or so people outside the borders of the country. you should just go back to school. The 4% will be safe inside the wall.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:damn dude you're stupid. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back