Illegals are more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be - CORTEZ

Americans are pussies, hear them howl and moan from privilege on high, responsible for nothing, blaming to avoid that.

What's the population of America? We'll use your number, what is it?

What's the "illegal" population of America? We'll use your number, what is it?

So what third-world shithole are you posting from? Call an American a "pussy" to their face sometime chickenshit and watch your teeth fly like chiclets.

Americans are pussies, hear them howl and moan from privilege on high, responsible for nothing, blaming to avoid that.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

I do not attend indoctrination parties, they're murder on clarity and coherence. Television is much the same nowadays since the corporate state bought it up post Clinton's deregulation of the FCC. The 50 some odd companies of the 1980s got corporate state monopolied down into half a dozen multinational corporations who will tell us all what is "real".

So if there are let's say 330M americans, and let's say what, 11-12M "illegals"? We'll say 12M. 4%? Check my math, could be off. And we're all supposed to believe that this empire with its global militarist occupational forces, with 8 endless hot shooting wars up and running, with a militarized internal police force which now rather routinely is able to get away with murdering unarmed non-threatening citizens publicly while often being cheered on, which has everyone under constant corporate state surveillance, which has 25% of the world's incarcerated population locked down and turns a profit on bondage, ... now wants to build a wall around me to keep me "safe". From 4% of the land masses' population that we all participated in having here because we did not want to pay prices that would have sustained american workers?

Nah, pass, don't buy it.
So, you don't get invited to a lot of parties then. Can't imagine why.

I’m sick and tired of calling that idiot by her entire long ass name. Can we just call her the “Dork From New York”? Let make that a thing. Make it go viral. I’ll never call her anything else.

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.
they do me, they have no home and need one. if they come into our world, they will seek and destroy. It is slowly happening, we have little venezuela cities today. San Fran? San Diego? Chicago? New York?

You're scared if all kinds of things, sounds like your conscience or something deeper.
nope, just criminals who don't care if they live or die to succeed. I do care if I live.

Now big man, do you lock your doors at night while you sleep?

Sure hon, your life is under threat from scary brown people. You'd better not sleep at all.
I never mentioned any color. funny how you went there racist dude.

So what third-world shithole are you posting from? Call an American a "pussy" to their face sometime chickenshit and watch your teeth fly like chiclets.
that stupid fk wouldn't say shit in front of anyone. He be an internet tough guy. He never did answer if he locked his door when he went to bed.

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.
go walking in the south side of Chicago, Englewood let's say, at 2:00 am tough guy! Do you lock your doors when you go to bed at night? you never answered.

that stupid fk wouldn't say shit in front of anyone. He be an internet tough guy. He never did answer if he locked his door when he went to bed.
Where are you now? On the internet? Could you not answer the question numerically? Why so emotional and reactionary? Ideas scare you too? Will a wall help that?

Where are you now? On the internet? Could you not answer the question numerically? Why so emotional and reactionary? Ideas scare you too? Will a wall help that?
dude you are the one in here making claim you ain't afraid of nothing Mr. internet tough guy!! you still haven't answered tough guy, do you lock your doors when you sleep?

go walking in the south side of Chicago, Englewood let's say, at 2:00 am tough guy! Do you lock your doors when you go to bed at night? you never answered.
He's the reason not even decent black people walk in Englewood after sunset.
oh he would. he's an internet tough guy, Wears his sweater proudly. ITG!!!!

All the decent people are here posting slogans and denying objective reality which they find to be an irritant.

oh he would. he's an internet tough guy, Wears his sweater proudly. ITG!!!!
So no interest amongst your ilk in political discourse based in objective reality? Would you like to be left to yourselves? In a safe space?

Forum List

Back