Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

True or not. How about an electrifying volt or 1000 to make sure.

Oh, it's NOT. No point electrocuting somebody for touching it.....microwave motion-sensors with drone over-flights. Even if you cut a steel bollard, good luck bending it to crawl between the posts. It could be done in a machine shop...in the open Sonoran Desert? no way. Also good luck trying to climb a 30' high steel fence in the desert sun..that steel would be well over 130....touch it more than a second and you got a third degree burn and tetanus from the rust..
Good lord I wasn't serious...lol

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
It was pretty obvious from the get-go.

Yeah, the key word in the entire story was "cordless". The moment they said that, I was exceptionally skeptical of the claim.

A cordless saw? Really? A cordless..... saw... cut through that thick wall? Yeah.... umm.... yeah..... right.... moving on.

I've used cordless saws before. Can't say any of them would survive going through something thicker than dry wall. Maybe a little thicker.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store

Yeah, the key word in the entire story was "cordless". The moment they said that, I was exceptionally skeptical of the claim.

A cordless saw? Really? A cordless..... saw... cut through that thick wall? Yeah.... umm.... yeah..... right.... moving on.

I've used cordless saws before. Can't say any of them would survive going through something thicker than dry wall. Maybe a little thicker.
Apparently you used garbage then. A cordless saw can cut through steel easily and with the right blade concrete as well but a gas powered demo saw (which is easily affordable to someone motivated enough to do this kind of thing) makes it easy.

Batteries do go low. Gas powered saws keep going. I cut the floor in my brewery the other day. 6 inch concrete with steel mesh in it. 60 ft trench 2 feet wide. Done in 4 hours

There's that too of course. But the clincher for me was the WaPo "source".

In other words, they aren't hollow.
Right, they are filled with a softer material. So a saw that cuts through steel can saw through, for instance, the gravel/concrete mix within. Surely you can figure that out all by yourself.
Concrete is not softer. It quite hard, and it chews up saw blades like they are made of cardboard. A blade designed for steel will quickly become dull when used on concrete. It's possible to cut through the bollards, but not with a sawsall, and it would take a few hours even with much heavier equipment.

I used to be a union construction work, and I also have a degree in mechanical engineering, so I know you're blowing hot gas out your ass.

I don't believe that for a microsecond.

Based on what?

You don't even know what a demo saw looks like ya friggin tard
tell us how you can use one with the slats so close together?

perform a demo for us.
WTF do you think you're talking about?

You cut right thru ALL of them
how? the saw is too large to make it past the slat next to the one you'd try and cut. hmmmmm the blade isn't wide enough to cut deep enough and the housing and blade is too big to avoid the slats on either side of the one being cut. show us how you'd do it? go on now, be the big man on campus.

Apparently you used garbage then. A cordless saw can cut through steel easily and with the right blade concrete as well but a gas powered demo saw (which is easily affordable to someone motivated enough to do this kind of thing) makes it easy.

Batteries do go low. Gas powered saws keep going. I cut the floor in my brewery the other day. 6 inch concrete with steel mesh in it. 60 ft trench 2 feet wide. Done in 4 hours
Ryobi makes a gas powered reciprocating saw, but I couldn't find any for sale. I doubt you can buy one in Home Depot or Lowes.

Believe nothing you hear from the media...their lies will get worse the closer we get to 2020....right now we have no US news media...

Al they do is lie. The media are the most sinister enemies of America. Huge rich multinationals with money to burn taking down their opposition.

So you are not denying you are and Israeli firster and put them above the priorities of the United States?

I'm telling you I'm an ex-1st Cav intel non-com (llF40) who saw signal intel we got from Israel detailing the Soviet air-defenses built around Hanoi....anything else, punk?
Another high grade military not walking, talking nor acting like one.
There is a four letter word for that and it starts with F and ends with E.

I thought so too but didn't have time to hunt down a pic.....the plumber was under MY kitchen floor for a leaking water pipe. Got any idea how much dust gets kicked up trying to dry-cut concrete? what a mess. :14:

I've used concrete saws that were gas powered with an 18 inch abrasive wheel.
I needed to cut a groove 3 inches deep and 12 foot long so my bridge cross members would fit in my allotted space.
It took me all day and four abrasive wheels to accomplish my job.
And that was cutting a vertical groove with a tool that was gas powered and weighed at least 100 lbs.. No way in hell you're doing that with a hand held cutter with a horizontal cut.
Not to mention you have to get through the steel before getting to the concrete. On top of that you'd need to get through the steel on the opposite side of the bollard.
Can it be done? Sure it can but you better be in for the long haul and hope the BP doesnt come around in the process.

I have most every kind of saw and blade known to man and none of them did that. Those cuts were made with a variety of tools including possibly torches, and by getting to the wall from BOTH sides. Obviously, this is a photo taken at some sort of test facility. Notice a complete lack of white powder all over the beams that sawing would have left?

Those cuts were obviously done with a cutting torch on the steel. But with the uneven cuts you couldnt use a concrete saw since the blade would bind against the uneven cut on the steel.

I have most every kind of saw and blade known to man and none of them did that. Those cuts were made with a variety of tools including possibly torches, and by getting to the wall from BOTH sides. Obviously, this is a photo taken at some sort of test facility. Notice a complete lack of white powder all over the beams that sawing would have left?

Those cuts were obviously done with a cutting torch on the steel. But with the uneven cuts you couldnt use a concrete saw since the blade would bind against the uneven cut on the steel.

Maybe:
  1. Cut steel all around with torch first.
  2. No rebar in concrete.
  3. Use standard concrete.
  4. Two cuts, one high and low.
  5. Repeated blows with sledgehammer at each cut to break the concrete.

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
You have to be willing to live on the farm or be very physically fit.
We need immigrants not only for labor, but as consumers.
They can come in legally fool

That is true, but there is a lot of paperwork, minimum wage, delays and waits, etc.
Do you break the law because there is paperwork?

Morons are everywhere

Forum List

Back