Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
It was pretty obvious from the get-go.

I thought so too but didn't have time to hunt down a pic.....the plumber was under MY kitchen floor for a leaking water pipe. Got any idea how much dust gets kicked up trying to dry-cut concrete? what a mess. :14:

I've used concrete saws that were gas powered with an 18 inch abrasive wheel.
I needed to cut a groove 3 inches deep and 12 foot long so my bridge cross members would fit in my allotted space.
It took me all day and four abrasive wheels to accomplish my job.
And that was cutting a vertical groove with a tool that was gas powered and weighed at least 100 lbs.. No way in hell you're doing that with a hand held cutter with a horizontal cut.
Not to mention you have to get through the steel before getting to the concrete. On top of that you'd need to get through the steel on the opposite side of the bollard.
Can it be done? Sure it can but you better be in for the long haul and hope the BP doesnt come around in the process.
The machine you're talking about cost about $5000, doesn't?

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Bingo

This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done by the US DHS... sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Here's another one for ya:

Last edited:
Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Last edited:

I have most every kind of saw and blade known to man and none of them did that. Those cuts were made with a variety of tools including possibly torches, and by getting to the wall from BOTH sides. Obviously, this is a photo taken at some sort of test facility. Notice a complete lack of white powder all over the beams that sawing would have left?

Those cuts were obviously done with a cutting torch on the steel. But with the uneven cuts you couldnt use a concrete saw since the blade would bind against the uneven cut on the steel.

Maybe:
  1. Cut steel all around with torch first.
  2. No rebar in concrete.
  3. Use standard concrete.
  4. Two cuts, one high and low.
  5. Repeated blows with sledgehammer at each cut to break the concrete.

There's rebar in the bollards.

Yeah, the key word in the entire story was "cordless". The moment they said that, I was exceptionally skeptical of the claim.

A cordless saw? Really? A cordless..... saw... cut through that thick wall? Yeah.... umm.... yeah..... right.... moving on.

I've used cordless saws before. Can't say any of them would survive going through something thicker than dry wall. Maybe a little thicker.
Apparently you used garbage then. A cordless saw can cut through steel easily and with the right blade concrete as well but a gas powered demo saw (which is easily affordable to someone motivated enough to do this kind of thing) makes it easy.

Batteries do go low. Gas powered saws keep going. I cut the floor in my brewery the other day. 6 inch concrete with steel mesh in it. 60 ft trench 2 feet wide. Done in 4 hours

Typically you don't refer to a gas saw, as a cordless saw. Yes, a gas powered saw (depending on the type) could go through something like this given enough time.... but gas powered saws are not under $100.

In fact, the only one I found that specifically said it was designed to handle cutting metal and concrete, was over a thousand.

A $100 saw, that is not corded, is not capable of going through this wall.

Yeah, the key word in the entire story was "cordless". The moment they said that, I was exceptionally skeptical of the claim.

A cordless saw? Really? A cordless..... saw... cut through that thick wall? Yeah.... umm.... yeah..... right.... moving on.

I've used cordless saws before. Can't say any of them would survive going through something thicker than dry wall. Maybe a little thicker.
Apparently you used garbage then. A cordless saw can cut through steel easily and with the right blade concrete as well but a gas powered demo saw (which is easily affordable to someone motivated enough to do this kind of thing) makes it easy.

Batteries do go low. Gas powered saws keep going. I cut the floor in my brewery the other day. 6 inch concrete with steel mesh in it. 60 ft trench 2 feet wide. Done in 4 hours

Typically you don't refer to a gas saw, as a cordless saw. Yes, a gas powered saw (depending on the type) could go through something like this given enough time.... but gas powered saws are not under $100.

In fact, the only one I found that specifically said it was designed to handle cutting metal and concrete, was over a thousand.

I have this:

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Easy stuff.

Either way this is a legit story, done by US DHS

I have this:

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

I have this:

Either way this is a legit story, done by the US DHS... sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Basketball hoops are, what, 1/2 inch in diameter? You compare that with cutting though a concrete filled bollard that is at least 8 inches wide?

I have this:

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Easy stuff.

That isn't Trump's wall, moron. The bollards on that wall go all the way to the top. Furthermore, it isn't 30 feet tall.

I have this:

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

I have this:

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

It's a lot of money for an ignorant peasant. It would still take them at least an hour. Plenty of time for the border patrol to arrive. With video cameras mounted on top, they would be seen long before the started cutting.

I have this:

Basketball hoops are, what, 1/2 inch in diameter? You compare that with cutting though a concrete filled bollard that is at least 8 inches wide?

A basketball hoop pipe that goes in the ground and hold the hoop up, it is about 4-5 inches in diameter, 10 ft tall, filled w concrete. The saw easily cuts it, look at the saw.

ALSO read the official story, the walls were all cut easily by DHS... There is no hoax

I have this:

They didn't demonstrate anything of the sort, moron. They showed you could cut threw them, but there was no information presented about how long it took and what means were used.

I have this:

That isn't Trump's wall, moron. The bollards on that wall go all the way to the top. Furthermore, it isn't 30 feet tall.

If you are referring to the video, that is the wall they have already and yes it appears to be about 30' high, and is similar to the wall cut in the pics, you are striking out left and right

I have this:

They didn't demonstrate anything of the sort, moron. They should you could cut threw them, but there as no information presented about how long it too and what means were used.

Read the article Einstein... They saw a simple saw and it didn't take long. I could cut that wall in 20 minutes with my saw...

I have this:

A basketball hoop pipe that goes in the ground and hold the hoop up, it is about 4-5 inches in diameter, 10 ft tall, filled w concrete. The saw easily cuts it, look at the saw.

ALSO read the official story, the walls were all cut easily by DHS... There is no hoax

The article doesn't say that, moron.

I have this:

They didn't demonstrate anything of the sort, moron. They should you could cut threw them, but there as no information presented about how long it too and what means were used.

Read the article Einstein... They saw a simple saw and it didn't take long. I could cut that wall in 20 minutes with my saw...

The article doesn't say that, moron.

I thought so too but didn't have time to hunt down a pic.....the plumber was under MY kitchen floor for a leaking water pipe. Got any idea how much dust gets kicked up trying to dry-cut concrete? what a mess. :14:

I've used concrete saws that were gas powered with an 18 inch abrasive wheel.
I needed to cut a groove 3 inches deep and 12 foot long so my bridge cross members would fit in my allotted space.
It took me all day and four abrasive wheels to accomplish my job.
And that was cutting a vertical groove with a tool that was gas powered and weighed at least 100 lbs.. No way in hell you're doing that with a hand held cutter with a horizontal cut.
Not to mention you have to get through the steel before getting to the concrete. On top of that you'd need to get through the steel on the opposite side of the bollard.
Can it be done? Sure it can but you better be in for the long haul and hope the BP doesnt come around in the process.
The machine you're talking about cost about $5000, doesn't?

Couldnt say as I rented it for the job.
I do know it would be useless for horizontal cuts.

Forum List

Back