Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

Basketball hoops are, what, 1/2 inch in diameter? You compare that with cutting though a concrete filled bollard that is at least 8 inches wide?
A basketball hoop pipe that goes in the ground and hold the hoop up, it is about 4-5 inches in diameter, 10 ft tall, filled w concrete. The saw easily cuts it, look at the saw.

ALSO read the official story, the walls were all cut easily by DHS... There is no hoax
The article doesn't say that, moron.

Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slatprototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I could easily cut through that steel slat barrier wall in about 5-10 minutes with my saw off Amazon.. as I cut through a 5" steel pipe filled with concrete....
Where does it say it took 20 minutes?
I made that assumption based on how easy it was for me to cut through a steel concrete pipe with my saw.

I would say you have very little experience using tools or doing home remodeling/repair etc. Cutting through steel and concrete is real easy. It is not tough at all, cutting through marble, granite, slate etc, is more difficult, but still doable.
Cutting through a steel slat wall, like the one Trump has proposed, is very easy. Anybody that has any real experience knows this. The saw I posted can easily do it, I did it, and the people reviewing the saw all verify that it can easily cut concrete and/or steel.
Thanks for admitting it's an assumption.

In other words, they aren't hollow.
Right, they are filled with a softer material. So a saw that cuts through steel can saw through, for instance, the gravel/concrete mix within. Surely you can figure that out all by yourself.

A metal cutting blade is going to tear itself up as soon as it hits concrete.

Anyway, the wall needs to be retrofitted with sensors. Someone starts working on the wall and it activates a drone, or personel who can be there quickly.

So all the beleaguered illegals have been able to carry saws along their arduous trip or possess excellent high fence scaling abilities. Or maybe a few Hate America liberals meet them 0.5 miles from wall and provide the equipment.

You know, you guys are all talking about sawing through the wall, but in reality, all you really have to do is know how to rock climb, and you can scale it like these KY mountain climbers have done with a replica of Trump's wall.

And yes, while the people scaling the wall have safety ropes attached to them, that is in case they slip and fall. If you look at the lines the people are connected to you will see that they are slack and not helping the climbers in any way.

Trump says his border wall is 'impenetrable.' It took climbers in Kentucky mere seconds

ROGERS, Ky. — In Eastern Kentucky's Red River Gorge area, an 18-foot replica of President Donald Trump's border wall is being scaled not only by experienced mountain climbers, but by novices and young children.

One climber even scaled it while juggling.

"You don't tell a climber that something can't be climbed or that it's impossible," said Rick Weber, the 75-year-old mountain climber who built the replica. "That's just a challenge."

Weber, a retired engineer from Indianapolis, decided to build the wall after hearing Trump claim in September that a new section of the wall along the boundary with Mexico is "virtually impenetrable" and "can't be climbed" because, the president said, 20 mountain climbers struggled to climb a prototype.

So a skeptical Weber built his 18-foot wooden replica of the steel border wall at Muir Valley, a nonprofit nature preserve and rock-climbing park he founded along with his wife. The height matches portions of the border wall built by private contractors.

And since the wall has gone up, lots of people have successfully scaled it.

There is no wall on earth that can't be crossed by someone. However, the vast majority of illegal aliens are young mothers with children, teenagers, or older men who lack the physical ability to perform such feats. Could you do it? I doubt it. I certainly couldn't. Most men in their 20s couldn't do it. So it's clear the wall will prevent about 99% of people from crossing.

Could I do it? Yep. Grew up in the mountains of Montana and Colorado, and rock climbing was one of my main hobbies growing up.

And, scaling something like that, compared to scaling a 75 ft. cliff isn't all that hard.

I could have done it when I was in my 20s. Not now. I seriously doubt you can do it either. Even if you could, the fact is that probably only about 1% of the population that wants to cross could do it.

I'm 55, still ride a bicycle for exercise and my cruising speed is 17 to 20 mph. Yes, I would be able to scale the wall. Sucks for you to be in such poor shape.

And, on one video they showed on Inside Edition last night, there was a 10 year old girl who made it up and over in around 20 seconds. The main thing in rock climbing is having good grip strength. Endurance is required if you are doing large climbs, but for something like this, it's not much of a factor as you're only climbing for around 30 seconds.

She made it over an 18 foot wall, not the 30 foot wall Trump is building. Even if she could make it over the latter, she's still only one out of a thousand. The bottom line is that no one has crossed the wall Israel built and the fence/wall Hungary built. You can't climb over a wall when there are people guarding it.

All you're showing is that you're a moron. The wall will cut cross border traffic to a minute fraction of what it is now.

You know, you guys are all talking about sawing through the wall, but in reality, all you really have to do is know how to rock climb, and you can scale it like these KY mountain climbers have done with a replica of Trump's wall.

And yes, while the people scaling the wall have safety ropes attached to them, that is in case they slip and fall. If you look at the lines the people are connected to you will see that they are slack and not helping the climbers in any way.

Trump says his border wall is 'impenetrable.' It took climbers in Kentucky mere seconds

ROGERS, Ky. — In Eastern Kentucky's Red River Gorge area, an 18-foot replica of President Donald Trump's border wall is being scaled not only by experienced mountain climbers, but by novices and young children.

One climber even scaled it while juggling.

"You don't tell a climber that something can't be climbed or that it's impossible," said Rick Weber, the 75-year-old mountain climber who built the replica. "That's just a challenge."

Weber, a retired engineer from Indianapolis, decided to build the wall after hearing Trump claim in September that a new section of the wall along the boundary with Mexico is "virtually impenetrable" and "can't be climbed" because, the president said, 20 mountain climbers struggled to climb a prototype.

So a skeptical Weber built his 18-foot wooden replica of the steel border wall at Muir Valley, a nonprofit nature preserve and rock-climbing park he founded along with his wife. The height matches portions of the border wall built by private contractors.

And since the wall has gone up, lots of people have successfully scaled it.

There is no wall on earth that can't be crossed by someone. However, the vast majority of illegal aliens are young mothers with children, teenagers, or older men who lack the physical ability to perform such feats. Could you do it? I doubt it. I certainly couldn't. Most men in their 20s couldn't do it. So it's clear the wall will prevent about 99% of people from crossing.

Could I do it? Yep. Grew up in the mountains of Montana and Colorado, and rock climbing was one of my main hobbies growing up.

And, scaling something like that, compared to scaling a 75 ft. cliff isn't all that hard.

I could have done it when I was in my 20s. Not now. I seriously doubt you can do it either. Even if you could, the fact is that probably only about 1% of the population that wants to cross could do it.

I'm 55, still ride a bicycle for exercise and my cruising speed is 17 to 20 mph. Yes, I would be able to scale the wall. Sucks for you to be in such poor shape.

And, on one video they showed on Inside Edition last night, there was a 10 year old girl who made it up and over in around 20 seconds. The main thing in rock climbing is having good grip strength. Endurance is required if you are doing large climbs, but for something like this, it's not much of a factor as you're only climbing for around 30 seconds.

She made it over an 18 foot wall, not the 30 foot wall Trump is building. Even if she could make it over the latter, she's still only one out of a thousand. The bottom line is that no one has crossed the wall Israel built and the fence/wall Hungary built. You can't climb over a wall when there are people guarding it.

All you're showing is that you're a moron. The wall will cut cross border traffic to a minute fraction of what it is now.

You're right, the walls in Israel and Hungary work, but that is for the very reason you yourself stated, it is patrolled and watched. Ours is sparsely patrolled at best, and there are lots of times that it's not being watched where someone could scale it.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Thanks for the "investigative reporting." More than likely, you're right.

We may have plenty of liberal Jews running our news media but to connect them with Israel is wrong....they are two different entities of the same faith.

Answer Jeopardy! style.

What is a DUAL CITIZEN???

Most of those are DUAL CITIZENS.... and they are loyal to ISRAEL, not the US.

Gaddafi is a great example. Here in the US our "news" will not report what is already reported in ISRAEL. What does the ISRAELI MEDIA say about the "islamic" terrorist behind Pan Am 103 that our "US" media CENSORS....????

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Gaddafi’s mother was born Jewish, his protocol chief says

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Libyan President Gaddafi Asked Israel for Help Against West

So I guess the American's that were slaughtered yesterday in Mexico were loyal to Mexico since they were dual citizens?

You're right, the walls in Israel and Hungary work, but that is for the very reason you yourself stated, it is patrolled and watched. Ours is sparsely patrolled at best, and there are lots of times that it's not being watched where someone could scale it.
It's not patrolled enough because border guards are busy chasing down people who cross where there isn't a wall. 20,000 people is more than enough to guard 2000 miles of wall.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done by the US DHS... sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Here's another one for ya:

Not worthy of any actual response. What a boob

First of all, I saw no rebar in the image you posted, and second is that you do not cut rebar with the masonry blade.
Typically you use a rebar cutter, which is a shear, or you use a steel cutting blade in a grinder, sawsall, or even just bend it back and forth a few times to make it break.

People do this all the time when they modify plumbing in existing locations, such as a water main leaking under a drive way. This is trivial. Your mistake is trying to imagine one tool doing it all. You switch for what is appropriate.

You didn't see the rebar because their number and placement inside the bollard is classified....duh. Jesus.....the claim is it was done by one "hundred dollar tool you can find in any hardware store"....I asked to show me the tool and the hole in the wall PERIOD.

That is impossible.
I saw the inside of the bollard that was cut.
If there was rebar, I would have seen the cut ends.
I saw no rebar, and that has nothing to do with whether or not it was classified.

And yes, a $100 tool could easily cut through such thin steel.

People do this all the time when they modify plumbing in existing locations, such as a water main leaking under a drive way. This is trivial. Your mistake is trying to imagine one tool doing it all. You switch for what is appropriate.

WTF? Not my mistake, jackass...... who doesn't know this?????????

Well then thanks for admitting these fence poles are easy to cut.

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
You have to be willing to live on the farm or be very physically fit.
We need immigrants not only for labor, but as consumers.
Farmers are slave owners for the migrants. Shoot the farmers for not paying minimum wage

The farmer wants the cheap labor, the immigrants want the job, and you want the cheap food.
What is your problem?
Why not just allow the tradition to continue?

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
Farmers are slave owners for the migrants. Shoot the farmers for not paying minimum wage

The farmer wants the cheap labor, the immigrants want the job, and you want the cheap food.
What is your problem?
At one time they used infanticide on retarded children.

Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...

I have this:

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Not the fence trump is installing won’t cut through, the slats on either side will prevent the cuts. Just fact.

First of all, I saw no rebar in the image you posted, and second is that you do not cut rebar with the masonry blade.
Typically you use a rebar cutter, which is a shear, or you use a steel cutting blade in a grinder, sawsall, or even just bend it back and forth a few times to make it break.

You didn't see the rebar because their number and placement inside the bollard is classified....duh. Jesus.....the claim is it was done by one "hundred dollar tool you can find in any hardware store"....I asked to show me the tool and the hole in the wall PERIOD.

That is impossible.
I saw the inside of the bollard that was cut.
If there was rebar, I would have seen the cut ends.
I saw no rebar, and that has nothing to do with whether or not it was classified.

And yes, a $100 tool could easily cut through such thin steel.
Not with slats on either side. Nope . Try it

What is your problem?
At one time they used infanticide on retarded children.

I'm ok with that if the parents are.
Resources are limited, and people have to prioritize what a family wants to spend money on.
I would just pass and try again on another child.
That would be a child who would not exist if the retarded one absorbed all the resources instead.

Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...

I have this:

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Not the fence trump is installing won’t cut through, the slats on either side will prevent the cuts. Just fact.

Don't think so.
With a sawsall you can get the blade between the slats.

Forum List

Back