Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

None that you've found.

"Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:
My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Did any of 'em follow Obama's instructions and vote?
LOLOL

It's hysterical how you use phony made up numbers to support other phony made up numbers. :lmao:

Now, now, Ugg.....don't run from the questions:

Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?
LOL

I answered your question. You've found zero so far. Be sure to let the forum know when you find the first one.

Did I just catch you in another lie???

That wasn't the question you've run from.

This was:

How many?

will you please STFU about voter fraud ..

Arizona State University, in 2012 found 2,068 cases of election fraud nationwide since 2000. Of those, just 10 involved voter impersonation — or one out of every 15 million prospective voters. More common was absentee mail-in ballot fraud, with 491 cases. None affected the outcome of an election.

"Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:
My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

LOLOL

It's hysterical how you use phony made up numbers to support other phony made up numbers. :lmao:

How many?
LOL

I answered your question. You've found zero so far. Be sure to let the forum know when you find the first one.

This was:

How many?
No lie. I'm using the number of illegals you've found voting. That number is zero. How is answering your question with your number a lie?

How many?

Did any illegal aliens vote, Ugg?

How many?
None that you've found.

He concludes that:

LOLOL

How many?
LOL

"I answered your question."

That's a fib, Ugly.

You have yet to answer this:

How many?

LOLOL

How many?
LOL

This was:

How many?
No lie. I'm using the number of illegals you've found voting. That number is zero. How is answering your question with your number a lie?

How many?

2,068 cases of election fraud nationwide since 2000.

GFY

He concludes that:

LOLOL

How many?
LOL

This was:

How many?

Arizona State University, in 2012 found 2,068 cases of election fraud nationwide since 2000. Of those, just 10 involved voter impersonation — or one out of every 15 million prospective voters. More common was absentee mail-in ballot fraud, with 491 cases. None affected the outcome of an election.

I never try to 'shut the opposition up.'

Liberals do.

Especially when they are afraid of the response they'll get.

Like this:

Liberal control of the mechanisms of voting have allowed them to give these criminals driver's licenses which can be used for identification...photo identification. Of course, their apparatchiks accept this as 'citizenship' for voting purposes.

Wanna see how that works?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

How many?

In the tard brain, "might have", "could have", "if", and "wouldn't put it past 'em!" add up to irrefutable evidence. :lol:

But they just can't seem to find a single one of those three million slippery bastards.

To think these are the people who whine about "fake news". :lol:

LOLOL

How many?
LOL

This was:

How many?

Liberals do.

Like this:

Liberal control of the mechanisms of voting have allowed them to give these criminals driver's licenses which can be used for identification...photo identification. Of course, their apparatchiks accept this as 'citizenship' for voting purposes.

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

How many?

Lorraine Minnite, a political science professor at Rutgers University-Camden, says voter impersonation fraud is rare because it’s difficult to do on a large-enough scale to tip an election.

“It’s so irrational to even try just for one or two more votes,” said Minnite, author of “The Myth of Voter Fraud.”

In court cases that temporarily invalidated some of the ID laws, including North Carolina, Wisconsin and North Dakota, election officials could barely cite a case in which a person was charged with in-person voting fraud.

In the tard brain, "might have", "could have", "if", and "wouldn't put it past 'em!" add up to irrefutable evidence. :lol:

But they just can't seem to find a single one of those three million slippery bastards.

To think these are the people who whine about "fake news". :lol:

Ohhh.......kinda like this....

"Beyond the government’s headline assertion that Russia is to blame, “it’s important to parse the public statement pretty closely,” said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution. “They’re being really careful in their word choice.”
The Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said in a statement earlier this month that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”
But that statement does not mean that the U.S. has “direct evidence of senior official-level involvement,” Hennessey said.
Without more definitive statements, it’s difficult for some technical experts to take the government’s word on faith, she and others have said.

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

....and like the 'fake news' where you claimed to be a bomb expert and an electronics expert,too????

That kinda 'fake news,' you blow-hard?????

How many?
LOL

This was:

How many?

Liberals do.

Like this:

Ready?

How many?

Lorraine Minnite, a political science professor at Rutgers University-Camden, says voter impersonation fraud is rare because it’s difficult to do on a large-enough scale to tip an election.

“It’s so irrational to even try just for one or two more votes,” said Minnite, author of “The Myth of Voter Fraud.”

In court cases that temporarily invalidated some of the ID laws, including North Carolina, Wisconsin and North Dakota, election officials could barely cite a case in which a person was charged with in-person voting fraud.

You missed this:

Ready?

How many?

first thing illegal aliens want to do is show up somewhere there's a chance they could get busted and sent back home ...

dumbass RW logic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How many?
LOL

This was:

How many?

Liberals do.

Like this:

Ready?

How many?

"...impersonation fraud is rare because it’s difficult to do on a large-enough scale to tip an election."

And that's exactly how it worked this time, even with millions of illegals voting, and the snake in the White House authorizing them to vote.

And this:
“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know,said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

LOL

This was:

How many?

Liberals do.

Like this:

Ready?

How many?

You missed this:

Ready?

How many?

you live in Canada, who gives a shit what you say ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

first thing illegal aliens want to do is show up somewhere there's a chance they could get busted and sent back home ...

Au contraire.....

The President of the United States assured them that that could not happen.

See for yourself:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

This was:

How many?

Liberals do.

Like this:

Ready?

How many?

You missed this:

Ready?

How many?

I must have destroyed you so successfully that you are left with nothing by this lie.

Excellent!

Now....I hope you're learned your lesson.

Perhaps the first thing to establish is the number of illegal aliens in the country.....

...then we can move on to whether or not they would have illegally voted in order to remain in the nation.

40 million.....

....illegal....

....law breakers.....

....with a desire that that their crime not be punished.
There are not 40 million illegals in the U.S. because some fellow rightwingnut makes that unsubstantiated claim. Dayam, PoliticalHack, there isn't a made up number you'll refuse to swallow as long as it fits your demented agenda, is there? :ack-1:

See.....now I'm gonna have to hurt you again:

10. Real studies put the number at close to 40 million illegal aliens in the nation.....and there goes Hillary's 'popular vote victory.'

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007]. A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

40 million illegal aliens.....even 6.4% would be over two and a half million illegal votes.
But.....if 12.8% followed Obama's instructions......
Bingo!
Some 5 million illegal alien voters.

OK....time for your 'Is not...Isssss nootttttt!" post, Ugly.

You're on!
PoliticalHack posts, "real studies put the number at close to 40 million illegal aliens in the nation"

But that number is not from a "real study." It's from this rightwingnut --> James Walsh

Citing James Walsh is not citing a study. James Walsh is a kook who did work for INS ... decades ago. He makes up numbers just so morons like PoliticalHack can repeat them. Numbers such as the one PoliticalHack showed above where he calculated the number of annual apprehensions and multiplies by an arbitrary number, ultimately reaching the ridiculous number of 38 million.

On top of inventing a number out of whole cloth, neither that rightwingnut nor PoliticalHag consider how many have been deported or how the number of apprehensions, which he based his figures on, have significantly decreased since he worked for the INS back in the 90's.

nowrasteh-testimony-may-2016-chart-3.jpg

To show exactly how retarded these rightwingnuts are .... Mr. Walsh claims there were 36 million illegals in the U.S. who came through the border illegally between 1995-2005. That's based on 12 million being caught plus his estimate of another 24 million not apprehended. As a result, the moron claims 36 million illegals are in the U.S. because he fails to subtract the ones who were apprehended.

He also fails to note that many were apprehended multiple times, yet he counts them each separately.

And lastly, his numbers are from 1995 through 2005. If we were to continue his fuzzy math from before then and since then, with an average of about 1.2 million annual apprehensions between 1984 and 1994, multiplied by Walsh's magic number of 3, and not subtracting those who were apprehended, there would be an additional 36 million.With an average of about 600,000 annual apprehensions since 2005, multiplied by Walsh's magic number of 3, and not subtracting those who were apprehended, there would be an additional 20 million.

That would mean, if one accepts James Walsh's nonsense at face value, like PoliticalHack does --- there are about 100 million illegals currently in the U.S. According to PoliticalHag, almost 1/3 of every man, woman, and child in the U.S. is here illegally.

1233796371590.gif

Liberals do.

Like this:

Ready?

How many?

You missed this:

Ready?

How many?

I must have destroyed you so successfully that you are left with nothing by this lie.

Excellent!

And here I thought you were areal American.......Now you just joined the ranks of the wannabes...

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said, "...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I would ask why you so dishonestly omit him saying citizens should vote because the they speak for illegals who can't legally vote, but that's a question which answers itself.

Liberals do.

Like this:

Ready?

How many?

You missed this:

Ready?

How many?

Excellent!

And here I thought you were areal American.......Now you just joined the ranks of the wannabes...
According to PoliticalHack, there's a one in three chance she's here illegally herself. :lmao:

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said, "...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I would ask why you so dishonestly omit him saying citizens should vote because the they speak for illegals who can't legally vote, but that's a question which answers itself.

"I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said blah blah blah..."

Well....let's show that nothing was 'cut out.'
This is your claim of the 'original video.'
Let's use it!

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

You missed this:

Ready?

How many?

Excellent!

According to PoliticalHack, there's a one in three chance she's here illegally herself. :lmao:

living in Canada, voting for Trump ... VOTER FRAUD

Forum List

Back