Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

"How many times are you going to ask that same question while expecting a different answer?"

Different from what? You never answered it.

Now....

Is your answer.....finally.....that no...not a single....illegal alien voted?

That's a yes or no question....

Yes.....

or...

No.
Now you're lying. I've answered that many times. The answer is zero based off of the figures I've seen you post of illegals who actually voted in the election.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

"Now you're lying. I've answered that many times."

I never lie....I don't have to because I'm never wrong.
Let's see how easy it is to catch you......

The question was:
"Did any illegal aliens vote?"
That is the exact question I've asked you a dozen time.

Now....if you've "answered that many times".....

...how about providing ohhh....five or six links showing that you're answered it.

Waiting.

Oh....and if you can't..."If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that".....

....that will pretty much prove me correct, huh?
You actually asked two questions ... did any and how many.
The answer to how many is ... based on the number you found actually voting, zero. That also answers the first question.

Where did I answer it ... ?

Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Once again, your lies are documented. Once again, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Maybe that Halloween mask you're wearing prevented you from seeing the post....

What???? That's not a mask????

Well....in any case.....you've failed to answer the question.....

Let's try again...and I'll make the question larger so you can't miss it...

The question was:

...how about providing ohhh....five or six links showing that you're answered it.

Waiting.

Oh....and if you can't..."If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that".....

Asked and answered. I even posted links to some of the many times I answered. It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend the answer. Fear not, others do.

The question was:

All your link says is "Using your figure of illegal aliens who actually voted: zero."

Sooo.....why so afraid to answer the question....and going so far as to lie about having answered it?

Must be that the answer proves me correct.

Trump won the popular vote, huh?

"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010."

Guesses aren't facts.
She never realizes this. She also posts opinions as facts.

Y'mean like 'the Russian hacked the election'?

That sort of opinion that the Left views as 'fact'?

Oh....BTW.....

Did any illegal aliens vote in the election?

How many?
According to US intelligence, they did.

See what I mean.....you're all about accepting opinion as fact.

"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."
Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

I think they probably have the facts, unlike you.

"I think they probably have the facts, unlike you."

First of all, you are not eligible to use those first two words.

And second.....there are no such facts.
Want me to prove it?

Sure:

PBS had a piece pointing out that there can be no such proof:

"Beyond the government’s headline assertion that Russia is to blame, “it’s important to parse the public statement pretty closely,” said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution. “They’re being really careful in their word choice.”

The Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said in a statement earlier this month that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.But that statement does not mean that the U.S. has “direct evidence of senior official-level involvement,” Hennessey said.
Without more definitive statements, it’s difficult for some technical experts to take the government’s word on faith, she and others have said.

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."
Does the U.S. government really know who hacked Democrats' emails?

Turns out you're a dunce.........
......again.

Now you're lying. I've answered that many times. The answer is zero based off of the figures I've seen you post of illegals who actually voted in the election.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

The question was:

Waiting.

The answer to how many is ... based on the number you found actually voting, zero. That also answers the first question.

Once again, your lies are documented. Once again, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

The question was:

Waiting.

Asked and answered. I even posted links to some of the many times I answered. It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend the answer. Fear not, others do.

The question was:

All your link says is "Using your figure of illegal aliens who actually voted: zero."

Sooo.....why so afraid to answer the question....and going so far as to lie about having answered it?

Asked and answered...

She never realizes this. She also posts opinions as facts.

Oh....BTW.....

How many?

"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."
Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

Want me to prove it?

Sure:

"Beyond the government’s headline assertion that Russia is to blame, “it’s important to parse the public statement pretty closely,” said Susan Hennessey, a national security fellow at the Brookings Institution. “They’re being really careful in their word choice.”

The Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security said in a statement earlier this month that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.But that statement does not mean that the U.S. has “direct evidence of senior official-level involvement,” Hennessey said.
Without more definitive statements, it’s difficult for some technical experts to take the government’s word on faith, she and others have said.

“There’s no evidence that this was done by the state itself, only evidence it was done by non-state actors that might be Russian-speaking,” said Jeffrey Carr, CEO of the cyber security consultancy firm Taia Global, referring to the evidence available to the public.

That evidence, which was released by private threat assessment companies rather than official channels, indicates hackers used Cyrillic keyboards and operated during Moscow working hours.
But indicators of identity like timestamps, language preferences and IP addresses “can be manipulated or faked rather easily,” said Juan Andres Guerrero-Saade, a senior security researcher at Kaspersky Lab."

......again.
Your insult proves your capitulation. Enough said.

The question was:

Waiting.

The question was:

Waiting.

The question was:

Asked and answered...

Quote your answer.

Oh....BTW.....

How many?

Want me to prove it?

Sure:

......again.

I ripped you a new one again, huh?

Want me to prove it?

Sure:

......again.

Never, you are a legend in your own mind.

Want me to prove it?

Sure:

......again.

Never, you are a legend in your own mind.

Well, then....let's review.

You made a claim about the so-called intelligence community having evidence.

I posted proof that that is not the case:

Want me to prove it?

Sure:

......again.

Wasn't that fun?

In simple terms, you are an unthinking ideological fool.
And a spybot in some eastern european shithole.
With all the idiot Americans feeding into this anti-Trump, 'Hate America First' bull shit, where they are located is not so relevant any more.

Soros can hire as many Americans to astroturf the American internet sites as can any Chicom or EU Marxist org.

Or.....Lying Leftists And Their Feigned Ignorance

1. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."
All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

2. Let's get into the numbers.

Liberals love studies, but when Old Dominion University professors Jesse Richman and David Earnest wrote about a study they conducted of data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, and found 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008, when their very residence wasn't on the line...
"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010." Could non-citizens decide the November election?

3. But 6.4% of what number?
I'll cover that in a moment.

4. Was there a special impetus for illegals voting now....in even greater percentage than in previous elections?
You betcha'......their remaining in the United States is at stake!

Not only to illegals living here recognize the residence on the line....but even those looking to cross the border also know what's at stake...17% increase in border crossings before the election.

"Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election"
Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

and....

".....the Department of Homeland Security announced another number: 46,195.
That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "
Crossing the border as a Trump presidency looms - CNNPolitics.com

These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.....illegal aliens brought here, and told to vote by the Democrats.
The reality is that Donald Trump won both the electoral college vote......and the popular vote.

Here's the first paragraph of your linked source --

Note: The post occasioned three rebuttals (here, here, and here) as well as a response from the authors. Subsequently, another peer-reviewed article argued that the findings reported in this post (and affiliated article) were biased and that the authors’ data do not provide evidence of non-citizen voting in U.S. elections.

Do you realize how dishonest and ignorant you look posting a debunked editorial as your source for "facts"?

Don't worry Ann Coulter has made a career quoting editorials as News Facts in her many "books".

Peer-review, look it up.

1. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."
All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.

Liberals love studies, but when Old Dominion University professors Jesse Richman and David Earnest wrote about a study they conducted of data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, and found 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008, when their very residence wasn't on the line...
"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010." Could non-citizens decide the November election?

4. Was there a special impetus for illegals voting now....in even greater percentage than in previous elections?

Not only to illegals living here recognize the residence on the line....but even those looking to cross the border also know what's at stake...17% increase in border crossings before the election.

and....

That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "

These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.....illegal aliens brought here, and told to vote by the Democrats.
The reality is that Donald Trump won both the electoral college vote......and the popular vote.

Note: The post occasioned three rebuttals (here, here, and here) as well as a response from the authors. Subsequently, another peer-reviewed article argued that the findings reported in this post (and affiliated article) were biased and that the authors’ data do not provide evidence of non-citizen voting in U.S. elections.

Do you realize how dishonest and ignorant you look posting a debunked editorial as your source for "facts"?

Don't worry Ann Coulter has made a career quoting editorials as News Facts in her many "books".

Peer-review, look it up.

There were no rebuttals....only differences of opinion ....by Liberals.

Now....stop begging.....here's your chance:

Liberal control of the mechanisms of voting have allowed them to give these criminals driver's licenses which can be used for identification...photo identification. Of course, their apparatchiks accept this as 'citizenship' for voting purposes.

Wanna see how that works?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon.....take a guess.

and....

Peer-review, look it up.

"Don't worry Ann Coulter has made a career quoting editorials as News Facts in her many "books"."

Just to check on your bona fides......

How many of Coulter's dozen best sellers have you read?

Must be quite a few....'else folks will logically conclude that all of your posts are more hot air.

The question was:

Waiting.

The question was:

Asked and answered...

Quote your answer.
Click on any one of the many links I generously offered where I've already answered your questions.

If you wanna see what an unanswered question looks like, check out...

26th time... in the full unedited video, Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

The question was:

Waiting.

The question was:

Asked and answered...

Quote your answer.
Click on any one of the many links I generously offered where I've already answered your questions.

26th time... in the full unedited video, Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

"Click on any one of the many links I generously offered where I've already answered your questions."

I haven't seen you answer it yet....

It's a simple question.......answer it now:

Did any illegals vote?

How many?

Political Chick I take it you're against illegal aliens and don't like illegal aliens and want to keep illegal aliens out?

Political Chick I take it you're against illegal aliens and don't like illegal aliens and want to keep illegal aliens out?

I'll assume you've perused some of the posts in this thread, one to which you've voluntarily subscribed....you're not that astute, are you.

You must be a Liberal.

Let's check.....here's a pop quiz designed for Liberals...

Liberal control of the mechanisms of voting have allowed them to give these criminals driver's licenses which can be used for identification...photo identification. Of course, their apparatchiks accept this as 'citizenship' for voting purposes.

Wanna see how that works?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....take a guess.

Oh.....and welcome to the board.

The question was:

Asked and answered...

Quote your answer.

"Click on any one of the many links I generously offered where I've already answered your questions."

I haven't seen you answer it yet....
That's because you're rightarded.

It's a simple question.......answer it now:

Did any illegals vote?

How many?
Click on any of the links I gave you to see the answer.

According to the nonsense she posts, roughly one in every three people in the U.S. is here illegally.

Yes, I know that sounds retarded; but then, this is PoliticalHack we're talkin' about.

Forum List

Back