Illegal's Voting: Stats and Facts

first thing illegal aliens want to do is show up somewhere there's a chance they could get busted and sent back home ...

dumbass RW logic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Au contraire.....

The President of the United States assured them that that could not happen.

See for yourself:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said, "...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I would ask why you so dishonestly omit him saying citizens should vote because the they speak for illegals who can't legally vote, but that's a question which answers itself.

"I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said blah blah blah..."

Well....let's show that nothing was 'cut out.'
This is your claim of the 'original video.'
Let's use it!

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

Why can't you post a video without interruption?

first thing illegal aliens want to do is show up somewhere there's a chance they could get busted and sent back home ...

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said, "...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I would ask why you so dishonestly omit him saying citizens should vote because the they speak for illegals who can't legally vote, but that's a question which answers itself.

"I don't deny you included a video which cut out the part where Obama said blah blah blah..."

Let's use it!

Now that video DOES included Obama saying, "...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

You're such an imbecile, you just proved your other video cuts that part out.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now that you admit Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote," for the 25th time, I ask -- how is that encouraging them to vote?

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

Let's use it!

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

Why can't you post a video without interruption?

There was no 'interruption' you moron.

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

Let's use it!

Now that video DOES included Obama saying, "...what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Now that you admit Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote," for the 25th time, I ask -- how is that encouraging them to vote?

So....you lied when you said there was any 'cut'....

The pertinent 30 seconds was all illegal aliens had to hear.

Trump will consult closely with Putin and his cyber security experts to make sure illegals never vote again. After the CIA got Pwned by the fake Russian ChickPea report, you can't rely on US Intel and cyber serucity, Trump has to go to the experts.

After the non-living and illegals are not allowed to vote, look for record low voter Democrat turnout in 2020

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

Let's use it!

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

One video includes Obama saying [illegals] "can't legally vote," while the other one omits that part.

Of course your video was cut.

Just because you're brain-dead enough to think that if you quote Obama out of context, he says something you hallucinate, doesn't mean anyone else is as retarded as you.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Au contraire.....

See for yourself:

Let's use it!

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

One video includes Obama saying [illegals] "can't legally vote," while the other one omits that part.

Just because you're brain-dead enough to think that if you quote Obama out of context, he says something you hallucinate, doesn't mean anyone else is as retarded as you.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Did any illegal aliens vote?

How many?

Let's use it!

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

How many?

Using your figure of illegal aliens who actually voted: zero.

How many times are you going to ask that same question while expecting a different answer? :badgrin:

Let's use it!

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

How many?

How many times are you going to ask that same question while expecting a different answer? :badgrin:

"How many times are you going to ask that same question while expecting a different answer?"

Different from what? You never answered it.

Now....

Is your answer.....finally.....that no...not a single....illegal alien voted?

That's a yes or no question....

Yes.....

or...

No.

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

How many?

"How many times are you going to ask that same question while expecting a different answer?"

Now....

Yes.....

or...

No.
Now you're lying. I've answered that many times. The answer is zero based off of the figures I've seen you post of illegals who actually voted in the election.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

How many?

Now....

Yes.....

or...

No.
Now you're lying. I've answered that many times. The answer is zero based off of the figures I've seen you post of illegals who actually voted in the election.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that. :eusa_naughty:

"Now you're lying. I've answered that many times."

I never lie....I don't have to because I'm never wrong.
Let's see how easy it is to catch you......

The question was:
"Did any illegal aliens vote?"
That is the exact question I've asked you a dozen time.

Now....if you've "answered that many times".....

...how about providing ohhh....five or six links showing that you're answered it.

Waiting.

Oh....and if you can't..."If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that".....

....that will pretty much prove me correct, huh?

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

How many?

Now....

Yes.....

or...

No.

The question was:

...how about providing ohhh....five or six links showing that you're answered it.

Waiting.

Oh....and if you can't..."If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that".....

You actually asked two questions ... did any and how many.
The answer to how many is ... based on the number you found actually voting, zero. That also answers the first question.

Where did I answer it ... ?

Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Once again, your lies are documented. Once again, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

How many?

Now....

Yes.....

or...

No.

The question was:

Waiting.

The answer to how many is ... based on the number you found actually voting, zero. That also answers the first question.

Once again, your lies are documented. Once again, if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Maybe that Halloween mask you're wearing prevented you from seeing the post....

What???? That's not a mask????

Well....in any case.....you've failed to answer the question.....

Let's try again...and I'll make the question larger so you can't miss it...

The question was:

Waiting.

Or.....Lying Leftists And Their Feigned Ignorance

1. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."
All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....
and lying liberals claim as their popular vote 'victory.'
There was no such victory: illegal alien votes don't count.

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.
Opportunity was there at every voting precinct where Democrats were workers.

2. Let's get into the numbers.

Liberals love studies, but when Old Dominion University professors Jesse Richman and David Earnest wrote about a study they conducted of data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, and found 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008, when their very residence wasn't on the line...
"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010." Could non-citizens decide the November election?

3. But 6.4% of what number?
I'll cover that in a moment.

4. Was there a special impetus for illegals voting now....in even greater percentage than in previous elections?
You betcha'......their remaining in the United States is at stake!

Not only to illegals living here recognize the residence on the line....but even those looking to cross the border also know what's at stake...17% increase in border crossings before the election.

"Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election"
Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election

and....

".....the Department of Homeland Security announced another number: 46,195.
That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "
Crossing the border as a Trump presidency looms - CNNPolitics.com

These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.....illegal aliens brought here, and told to vote by the Democrats.
The reality is that Donald Trump won both the electoral college vote......and the popular vote.

"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010."

Guesses aren't facts.
She never realizes this. She also posts opinions as facts.

1. The three element to convict for criminality are 'Motive, Means, and Opportunity."
All three are present and evident in the illegal alien voting that Obama not only ignored...but outright vindicated with a promise of no investigations....

The Motive for pretending that illegal aliens don't sway our elections is simple: power.
The Means: There are several ways, the most blatant is to issue photo driver's licenses.

Liberals love studies, but when Old Dominion University professors Jesse Richman and David Earnest wrote about a study they conducted of data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, and found 6.4% of illegals voted in 2008, when their very residence wasn't on the line...
"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010." Could non-citizens decide the November election?

4. Was there a special impetus for illegals voting now....in even greater percentage than in previous elections?

Not only to illegals living here recognize the residence on the line....but even those looking to cross the border also know what's at stake...17% increase in border crossings before the election.

and....

That, the agency said, is the number of people who were apprehended at the southwest border in October. The number grew so much in a month's time (nearly 17%)....
....conversations with recent arrivals have revealed that Trump's campaign promises have a lot to do with it.
"If you talk to them, they all know about President Trump," he says. "They all know about a wall. "

These are the people that inflated Hillary's popular vote numbers.....illegal aliens brought here, and told to vote by the Democrats.
The reality is that Donald Trump won both the electoral college vote......and the popular vote.

"Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010."

Guesses aren't facts.

Y'mean like 'the Russian hacked the election'?

That sort of opinion that the Left views as 'fact'?

Oh....BTW.....

Did any illegal aliens vote in the election?

How many?

and....

Guesses aren't facts.

Oh....BTW.....

How many?
According to US intelligence, they did.

Now....

Yes.....

or...

No.

The question was:

Waiting.

Maybe that Halloween mask you're wearing prevented you from seeing the post....

What???? That's not a mask????

Well....in any case.....you've failed to answer the question.....

Let's try again...and I'll make the question larger so you can't miss it...

The question was:

Waiting.

Asked and answered. I even posted links to some of the many times I answered. It's not my problem you're too rightarded to comprehend the answer. Fear not, others do.

and....

Guesses aren't facts.

Oh....BTW.....

How many?
Even according to President Tinkles, they hacked the election.

and....

Guesses aren't facts.

Oh....BTW.....

How many?

See what I mean.....you're all about accepting opinion as fact.

"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."
Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

and....

Guesses aren't facts.

Oh....BTW.....

How many?

See what I mean.....you're all about accepting opinion as fact.

"Demanding that evidence-free, anonymous assertions be instantly venerated as Truth — despite emanating from the very precincts designed to propagandize and lie —..."
Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer
I think they probably have the facts, unlike you.

Forum List

Back