Illegals who complained about NYC homeless and went Canada now want to return to NYC because Canada is “Too cold and too much snow”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

You cant make this shit up. These illegals who are supposedly fleeing certain death from tyranny are demanding they end up in their dream situtation.

They didnt like $450/hotel in New York City, and Canada is too cold.

These people are not fleeing tryranny. They want hand outs.

This is so comical to me.

You cant make this shit up. These illegals who are supposedly fleeing certain death from tyranny are demanding they end up in their dream situtation.

This is at least the third time this has been posted BUT they can't work in Canada. They can in the U.S.

They didnt look into what jobs were available in Canada before demanding to be moved to Canada? Sounds pretty fucking stupid.

THEY SAID IT WAS TOO COLD AND TOO MUCH SNOW.

Canada is cold in winter….no motherfucking shit.

There is just as much snow in NY. They can't work in Canada and their civil liberties and Right to Self Determination are a fraction of what they are in America. If Canadians are leaving in droves to the U.S why would illegal immigrants feel any differently?

Last edited:
Canada has far stronger employment laws than the U.S. They aren't interesting in having employers hire illegals to keep wages depressed.
You bellieve that? If so, it is ill-advised. Look up Temporary Foreign Worker program (TFW) in Canada. There are plenty of horror stories related to this. We just like to better control our foreign citizens and cheap labour while Americans firmly believe in liberty.

There is just as much snow in NY. They can't work in Canada and their civil liberties and Right to Self Determination are a fraction of wnat they are in America. If Canadians are leaving in droves to the U.S why would illegal immigrants feel any differently?

No one accused these illegals of being smart. They want freebies FROM MY TAX DOLLARS.

You bellieve that? If so, it is ill-advised. Look up Temporary Foreign Worker program (TFW) in Canada. There are plenty of horror stories related to this. We just like to better control our foreign citizens and cheap labour while Americans firmly believe in liberty.

TFW program would be a legal program.

Most are fighting aged males, train-'em up and loan them out to either the Ukes or Russia. ;)

There is just as much snow in NY. They can't work in Canada and their civil liberties and Right to Self Determination are a fraction of what they are in America. If Canadians are leaving in droves to the U.S why would illegal immigrants feel any differently?

Snow??? What snow???? I've been able to ride my bicycle nearly all winter. Buffalo is only 40 miles from where I live and THEY get snow, but we don't. Lake effect snow. We get lake effect snow from Lake Huron because of prevailing winds, but the Niagara Escarpment, where I live, doesn't get enough snow to take your kids sledding.

Everything in your post is a lie. Canada is #6 in the Personal Freedom Index. The USA is #15. Canadians have much more personal freedom than Americans.

Canadians aren't "leaving Canada in droves" at all. Fewer people are leaving Canada under Trudeau than left under Stephen Harper. And they're NOT going to the USA.

Stop peddling your anti-Canadian bullshit. None of it is true.

Snow??? What snow???? I've been able to ride my bicycle nearly all winter. Buffalo is only 40 miles from where I live and THEY get snow, but we don't. Lake effect snow. We get lake effect snow from Lake Huron because of prevailing winds, but the Niagara Escarpment, where I live, doesn't get enough snow to take your kids sledding.

Everything in your post is a lie. Canada is #6 in the Personal Freedom Index. The USA is #15. Canadians have much more personal freedom than Americans.

Canadians aren't "leaving Canada in droves" at all. Fewer people are leaving Canada under Trudeau than left under Stephen Harper. And they're NOT going to the USA.

Stop peddling your anti-Canadian bullshit. None of it is true.

You confirm with your graph that people are still leaving Canada, and many of these are in high demand trades which is why we have a doctor shortage in Canada.

The two years of "dips" that you show were during covid, and we still lost people.

Whatever makes you happy, I won't debate since I know the truth and it's been properly shared with allies and you are entrenched from your government employment position. My current misery reaffirms what I suspected for a long time. Especially in Ontario, we are not the place or the system we project ourselves as.

Instead of reading the media and the stories from real Canadians that suggest we are in bad shape, you do what's always been done in history...

Last edited:

Its not funny to me

No matter how obvious it is to most of us that the illegals are frauds we have far too many gullible, bleeding hearts who will excuse any affront

We must end the refugee/asylum program and seal the border as trump tried to do

They should head back to Texas and Florida where the weather is more to their liking.

You confirm with your graph that people are still leaving Canada, and many of these are in high demand trades which is why we have a doctor shortage in Canada.

The two years of "dips" that you show were during covid, and we still lost people.

Whatever makes you happy, I won't debate since I know the truth and it's been properly shared with allies you are entrenched from your government employment position. My current misery reaffirms what I suspected for a long time. Especially in Ontario, we are not the place we project ourselves as.

Instead of reading the media and the stories from real Canadians that suggest we are in bad shape, you do what's always been done in history...

Emigration always happens. People have been coming and going since the country was first settled. You clearly failed to look at that chart. MORE people left Canada under the Conservatives - 67,000 in their last year in power, than under the Liberals. Emigration dropped in 2017, 2018, and 2019 under the Liberals. Just two years after Trudeau was elected, it had dropped to 47,000, and that's BEFORE covid. Emigration in 2022 is higher because people who couldn't leave during covid, were now able to complete their plans.

You continue to post anti-Canadian lies and bullshit. I still don't believe you're living here because your knowledge of life in Canada bears no resemblance of actual life in Canada.

Its not funny to me

No matter how obvious it is to most of us that the illegals are frauds we have far too many gullible, bleeding hearts who will excuse any affront

We must end the refugee/asylum program and seal the border as trump tried to do

Why do you continue to believe Republican lies about immigration. The Republican party is building “for profit prison camps” on the border to the benefit of the owners.

Democrats prosecute, Republican donors, who hire illegals, and the fines pay for enforcement. Illegal immigration declines under Democrats and rises when Republican stop arresting employers.

If Trump sealed the border, how is it that he was arresting 100,000 people every month?

Emigration always happens. People have been coming and going since the country was first settled. You clearly failed to look at that chart. MORE people left Canada under the Conservatives - 67,000 in their last year in power, than under the Liberals. Emigration dropped in 2017, 2018, and 2019 under the Liberals. Just two years after Trudeau was elected, it had dropped to 47,000, and that's BEFORE covid. Emigration in 2022 is higher because people who couldn't leave during covid, were now able to complete their plans.

You continue to post anti-Canadian lies and bullshit. I still don't believe you're living here because your knowledge of life in Canada bears no resemblance of actual life in Canada.

Why do you continue to believe Republican lies about immigration. The Republican party is building “for profit prison camps” on the border to the benefit of the owners.

Democrats prosecute, Republican donors, who hire illegals, and the fines pay for enforcement. Illegal immigration declines under Democrats and rises when Republican stop arresting employers.

If Trump sealed the border, how is it that he was arresting 100,000 people every month?

I am apolitical, I judge every government on individual policies.

The point is, our human rights and civil liberties are happily trampled on. Americans have FAR more protections and civil liberties. I order products all the time from the U.S and the efforts they go to protect my data and privacy goes well beyond what Canadian companies do. This is before we talk about their Constitution compared to our Charter which is ignored.

Go back to canada dragonlady

You arent wanted in these discussions

Most of Canada lives in the Michigan region near Detroit. In fact for me to cross the tunnel or bridge to Windsor, I have to go south of Detroit.

Forum List

Back