I'm a Millennial!

Stop fucking up the Middle East! Let them shoot each other! It is none of our fucking business!

Is that why you Millennials can't find any of those countries on a map?

"Afghanistan? Isn't that next to Berlin?"

Plenty of Tea Partier's can't find Benghazi on a map!

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_National_51313.pdf

While voters overall may think Congress' focus should be elsewhere there's no doubt about how mad Republicans are about Benghazi. 41% say they consider this to be the biggest political scandal in American history to only 43% who disagree with that sentiment. Only 10% of Democrats and 20% of independents share that feeling. Republicans think by a 74/19 margin than Benghazi is a worse political scandal than Watergate, by a 74/12 margin that it's worse than Teapot Dome, and by a 70/20 margin that it's worse than Iran Contra.

One interesting thing about the voters who think Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history is that 39% of them don't actually know where it is. 10% think it's in Egypt, 9% in Iran, 6% in Cuba, 5% in Syria, 4% in Iraq, and 1% each in North Korea and Liberia with 4% not willing to venture a guess.
Isn't Ben Ghazi the Fort Hood movie theater shooter?

Stop fucking up the Middle East! Let them shoot each other! It is none of our fucking business!

Is that why you Millennials can't find any of those countries on a map?

"Afghanistan? Isn't that next to Berlin?"

Plenty of Tea Partier's can't find Benghazi on a map!

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_National_51313.pdf

While voters overall may think Congress' focus should be elsewhere there's no doubt about how mad Republicans are about Benghazi. 41% say they consider this to be the biggest political scandal in American history to only 43% who disagree with that sentiment. Only 10% of Democrats and 20% of independents share that feeling. Republicans think by a 74/19 margin than Benghazi is a worse political scandal than Watergate, by a 74/12 margin that it's worse than Teapot Dome, and by a 70/20 margin that it's worse than Iran Contra.

One interesting thing about the voters who think Benghazi is the biggest political scandal in American history is that 39% of them don't actually know where it is. 10% think it's in Egypt, 9% in Iran, 6% in Cuba, 5% in Syria, 4% in Iraq, and 1% each in North Korea and Liberia with 4% not willing to venture a guess.

That means 61% DID know where it was, assclown. I doubt 5% of you communists would know what CONTINENT Libya is on.

Millennials are idealistic!

Millennials are not bigots.

Millennials are color blind.

Millennials treat others the way they want to be treated.

Millennials are what the Boomer generation would like to be.

Wasn't that dude in SC that shot up the church a millennial?

Yup!

Led astray by racist Boomers.

So I guess you list is bogus and you can't include "Millennials think for themselves". Right?

And this is what I have to say!

Listen old Republican and Democrat people!

Stop being mean to Gays! I don't give two shits about people's personal lives!

Stop the criminal justice system from targeting Black people!

Quit being so fat and dumb! Okay you can be fat and dumb but make sure my tax money does not pay for it!

Quit being so fucking greedy!

Make the Rich pay their fair share!

Fix the infrastructure!

Fix this screwed up mess of a society!
So did you type that garbage out between your Homo Sensitivity and Pottery classes?

Where's your avatar of a flying unicorn shitting rainbows out his ass?

Perhaps a few years in North Korea would wake your whiny little ignorant entitled ass up to some reality.

Forum List

Back