Im a rightie and i think we need to SMASH PUTIN

He invaded another country that didn't attack him. This isn't even popular with his allies I'm sure and I don't understand why you think that ANYONE supports this, regardless of political leanings.

If war crimes were committed, I don't see how this doesn't further harm Russia and even Putin himself at some point. Even China seems to be at least publicly backing off their unequivocal support.

Call me whatever the fuck you want.

Warmonger.....leftist.....rightie....neocon....

FUCK PUTIN.

Despite the rhetoric there isn't one conservative on this border that wants to see Purin succeed in the Ukraine. However, they don't want to see any American soldier sent to fight the Russians.
Meanwhile Joey Xi Bai Dung's weakness continues to be a problem for not actuating the sanctions he claims to have imposed, nor has he sent the Ukrainians the weapons they need to expel the Russians from the land they have taken.

FUCK PUTIN.

There were a lot of Americans who were Hitler apologists during WWII, until their sons had to go and fight. Then suddenly they shut up. I don't want war, and never did. I still feel strongly that America should stay out of it. But I cheer every time I see a video of a downed Russian chopper, a blown up tank, a wiped out battalion. Ukrainian patriots are standing up for their country and vowing to fight to the last man. I wish them well.

Slava Ukrayini!

FUCK PUTIN.

The funny thing about the whole Ukraine Unity thing, for Americans, is that the very same people who are selling you your very vehement opinion of Russia and newfound love for the Ukrainians, were the ones who sold Trump hatred, COVID-19 hysteria, and COVID vaccine worship. I myself cannot fathom how so many Americans have been swallowed by the media they claim to hate. We must all be smarter than that.

The funny thing about the whole Ukraine Unity thing, for Americans, is that the very same people who are selling you your very vehement opinion of Russia and newfound love for the Ukrainians, were the ones who sold Trump hatred, COVID-19 hysteria, and COVID vaccine worship. I myself cannot fathom how so many Americans have been swallowed by the media they claim to hate. We must all be smarter than that.

eeeyep...

Heck of a thing, ain't it?

~~~~~~
I agree, let's send the Ukrainians all the equipment they need to complete and win the fight that Putin started and push him back out of Donetsk and the Crimea too
Yep. Even THEN, we may stumble into a nuclear exchange. The fact is that if he succeeds in Ukraine then he WILL come for one or all of the Baltic states or even Poland. At that point, there will be two choices. It will mean nuclear war OR the end of NATO. If we refuse our obligations under that treaty then Europe will be on its own and a nuclear war could still occur and there is no such thing as a "limited" nuclear war.

Regardless of how this current situation resolves itself, our world has been reminded that ONE MAN can still bring everything we've built, down on top of us. ONE MAN'S EGO.

Forum List

Back