🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I’m a Veteran, Union Man, and Former Democrat That Voted Trump. Liberals Trying to Steal My Vote

Have you ever asked the left if that is what Maddow and Chris Matthews told you about this? Ever?
No. The Left's relationship is different with their media nutters than the Right's with theirs.

How so? The left was anti-war until just recently. Gabbard should be their front runner but the media torpedoed her campaign. Nobody even considered transgender rights a big political issue until the media made it a thing.
Talk radio is essentially responsible for the creation, growth and nurturing the alternate universe.
Have you ever asked the left if that is what Maddow and Chris Matthews told you about this? Ever?
No. The Left's relationship is different with their media nutters than the Right's with theirs.
Just as I expected...
Don’t ever claim you are not for the left again. I’ll call you out again and again.
You can think whatever you want of me. Your opinion is of no value to me.

Yeah I know that's what you think, you despise knowledge and want everyone to listen to music and not expand their mind with knowledge .

Listening to talk radio, your like Al gore who hates the internet (which he invented of course)
Yes, I realize you guys get your "knowledge" from talk radio.

That's my point.

And you cant refute it..

Everyone has a past and a concern for the future. I thank the OP for his service to our country and I would guess he is just one of many that are changing their allegiance to a party.

I have leaned conservative for many years, but concerned about some issues that would label me a liberal. This, I feel, just as the last election is tatamount to real movement to the continued economic health of our country. Liberal candidates cannot turn their attention the the cost of their issues and we are freshly out of a crisis. We need a man like Trump more than ever.

How so? The left was anti-war until just recently. Gabbard should be their front runner but the media torpedoed her campaign. Nobody even considered transgender rights a big political issue until the media made it a thing.
Talk radio is essentially responsible for the creation, growth and nurturing the alternate universe.
Just as I expected...
Don’t ever claim you are not for the left again. I’ll call you out again and again.

Yeah I know that's what you think, you despise knowledge and want everyone to listen to music and not expand their mind with knowledge .

Listening to talk radio, your like Al gore who hates the internet (which he invented of course)

That's my point.

And you cant refute it..

Of course I can. But you wouldn't know what I was talking about.

That's how the alternate universe controls your thinking. If Rush & Sean don't say it, it doesn't exist.

Just as I expected...

That's my point.

And you cant refute it..

Of course I can. But you wouldn't know what I was talking about.

That's how the alternate universe controls your thinking. If Rush & Sean don't say it, it doesn't exist.

My car doesn't even have a fucking radio

See no radio
20191103_135037.jpg

Forum List

Back