I'm a "zero growth" conservative

Trump is endorsed by the KKK for the same reason Obama was listed as the Communist Party's nominee. They think they can get a better deal with Trump than they can with Hillary. Obama was better for Communists than any Republican.
Answer your own question, why does the KKK like Trump? Right, because he and his pals are racists.

Really? Name one racist thing Trump has ever said or done.

I won't hold my breath for you to find something taken out of context, an exaggeration or outright lie.
Start with Daddy won't let me rent to darkies.

How many years ago was that? 50?

That quote I believe was from he was 17 years old if I remember correctly. My parents used the N-word regularly back then, and there were never too less racist people in the world.
If they used the N-word then they were - racists, like you.

People used the N-word and were NOT racists. That's what black people were called. These people were their friends and neighbors. There was no hate involved. You do not go to their homes to visit and share food you have grown with people you hate.

Was Tom Sawyer racist?

I am sorry you are as uneducated as those who still use that word to describe blacks.

Your Fascism has now been recorded. Ever here of liberty? Try it some time.

I'm an Authoritarian. I have never denied that. Human Beings in this day and age do not have the abilities and Social morals necessary to deal with Freedom and Liberty.

Answer your own question, why does the KKK like Trump? Right, because he and his pals are racists.

I won't hold my breath for you to find something taken out of context, an exaggeration or outright lie.

That quote I believe was from he was 17 years old if I remember correctly. My parents used the N-word regularly back then, and there were never too less racist people in the world.

People used the N-word and were NOT racists. That's what black people were called. These people were their friends and neighbors. There was no hate involved. You do not go to their homes to visit and share food you have grown with people you hate.

Was Tom Sawyer racist?

I am sorry you are as uneducated as those who still use that word to describe blacks.
Only racists called their neighbors ni**ers in 1967 still. And Tom Sawyer was written long before that when American was even more deeply racist.

Native American nations are not required to be part of this nation. Neither is France or Germany.

France and Germany are not fully engulfed by American territory. Nor were they conquered by the US and granted their property by the US Government. The native a should have been given a simple choice- Assimilation or Eradication.

Your Fascism has now been recorded. Ever here of liberty? Try it some time.

I'm an Authoritarian. I have never denied that. Human Beings in this day and age do not have the abilities and Social morals necessary to deal with Freedom and Liberty.
With an attitude like that I'm surprised you aren't a minor player in the Trump Administration. They love your fascist ilk.

We've heard that old complaint since the country was founded, and it's always bullshit from people unhappy about the new blood that keeps the nation alive and interesting. Change makes white pride run for their safe spaces.

Change for the sake of change is unnecessary and iften creates significant problems. In the past we took the better ideas from immigrants and forced them to take on those American Societal ideals that were better than theirs. We now allow them to maintain their entire Society inside American Society - like Cancer cells inside a healthy organ.
I'm so sorry that you disapprove of the Amish and Mennonites not to mention the Hasidic Jews.

Neither of those groups threaten to disrupt the American way of life.
They already do by refusing to integrate. That's allowed here, Snowflake.

How do they refuse to integrate? I have lived and worked in the Amish and Mennonite communities. They is nothing wrong with what they do. I see them shopping with me at Walmart. How much more American can you get?

Native American nations are not required to be part of this nation. Neither is France or Germany.

France and Germany are not fully engulfed by American territory. Nor were they conquered by the US and granted their property by the US Government. The native a should have been given a simple choice- Assimilation or Eradication.

OK, you lost me right there. Have a nice life!

We've heard that old complaint since the country was founded, and it's always bullshit from people unhappy about the new blood that keeps the nation alive and interesting. Change makes white pride run for their safe spaces.

Change for the sake of change is unnecessary and iften creates significant problems. In the past we took the better ideas from immigrants and forced them to take on those American Societal ideals that were better than theirs. We now allow them to maintain their entire Society inside American Society - like Cancer cells inside a healthy organ.
I'm so sorry that you disapprove of the Amish and Mennonites not to mention the Hasidic Jews.
Neither of those groups threaten to disrupt the American way of life.
They already do by refusing to integrate. That's allowed here, Snowflake.

How do they refuse to integrate? I have lived and worked in the Amish and Mennonite communities. They is nothing wrong with what they do. I see them shopping with me at Walmart. How much more American can you get?
You can not wear funny clothes, send your kids to our public schools, and live like the rest of us. That's what you want those nasty Muslims to do isn't it?

Trust me, we did our best to Eliminate them. So much so that it inspired Hitler to eliminate the Jews and many others.

Was Tom Sawyer racist?

Only racists called their neighbors ni**ers in 1967 still. And Tom Sawyer was written long before that when American was even more deeply racist.

Again, I am so sorry that you are that ignorant.

Let me ask your opinion, why do my black students still call each other that to this day?

With an attitude like that I'm surprised you aren't a minor player in the Trump Administration. They love your fascist ilk.

LOL. Trump is a wanna-be. He is all talk. He has the power to change things and refuses to do so. Further proof he's either a liar or a hypocrite relative to his beliefs.

Was Tom Sawyer racist?

Let me ask your opinion, why do my black students still call each other that to this day?
Because they took over the word to make it their own instead of it being a tradition racist slur of Whitey. The same with gay men now owning and using faggot, gay women owning and using dyke. When you start using Cracker they no longer will. That's how it works, Whitey.

LOL. Trump is a wanna-be. He is all talk. He has the power to change things and refuses to do so. Further proof he's either a liar or a hypocrite relative to his beliefs.
I'm so very pleased that you want a king. Now get your fascist ass out of my liberal nation where such a thing led to bloody revolution.

Was Tom Sawyer racist?

Because they took over the word to make it their own instead of it being a tradition racist slur of Whitey. The same with gay men now owning and using faggot, gay women owning and using dyke. When you start using Cracker they no longer will. That's how it works, Whitey.

Hypocrisy! The hallmark of liberalism!

BTW, how do you know I am a "whitey"?

Making assumptions again?

I'm so very pleased that you want a king. Now get your fascist ass out of my liberal nation where such a thing led to bloody revolution.

No, I don't want a king. In fact my preferred government's executive and legislative branches would be almost impotent, existing only to enforce the Constitutional described Social and Economic Order.

As for YOUR nation... unless your family was here with the Pilgrims, mine was probably here first. We arrived less thsn 2 decades after the Pilgrims.

Was Tom Sawyer racist?

Hypocrisy! The hallmark of liberalism!

BTW, how do you know I am a "whitey"?

Making assumptions again?
When the ignorance of racism is as deep as yours is you can only be white. It would be impossible to be anything else.

Forum List

Back