I'm An Atheist!(?) (This Is Wrong?) WikiLeak Emails Not Even Dirty Tricks, For Hillary People!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
"Dirty Tricks," like anything Trump, were actually invented by RNC, during the Nixon Administration. Eventually McGovern did lose. Nixon went on to international, historical disgrace. In response, actually to the McGovern campaign disaster, DNC created Super delegates to keep people like me from becoming influential in the Democratic Party. Even Republican House Speaker Gingrich, famously lambasted, "Hippie McGovernites."

So someone at DNC noted that still, at DNC, "atheist" is not even up the status of an expletive needing to be deleted! Showing very little understanding of South Chicago, "Jew" is actually thought better! We note that Obama is from there. Oh, mortified! Oh, Mortified!(?). "Atheist" is kind of up there with the concept, "Putin!"

I am an atheist! So why is that a slur in politics?

Western religions actually denigrate simple usury arithmetic, a first civilizing use of arithmetic in economics. The civilization of the ancient Sumer--after "Homo Sapiens" had stomped about the planet with no predictable, stable food supply for 4.0 mil. years--created farming and the "Barley Rates," of original usury: Not a Sin. A loan of three bags of barley was repaid with four. Even the insects and pests were able to prosper. Soon there would be "Silver Rates" instead.

Moses was educated in the subjugating House of Pharaoh of ancient Egypt. "Be Fruitful, Multiply, Fill All The Earth, Subdue It!" was put in Genesis One:28. Soon that became in Deuteronomy 23:18-20, "And if you're Israeli, then go out there and Screw 'Em," charging usury. Arithmetic awareness was happening, but placed in the context of a concept of deity. The deity concept clearly does not exist. You just read about that, in this paragraph. The arithmetic concept exists.

Jesus would get graphic and explicit about the arithmetic in Matthew 25:14-30. The Hippie McGovernites were following Matthew 20:1-16, eventually in the raised and indexed Standard Deduction and Personal Exemptions in the 1986 U. S. Federal Income Tax Reform. Bill Clinton not only noted that I myself exist, but created the Equal Amount per child income tax credit, following along the Hippie McGovernites! Barack Obama would create the "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax (equal amount) Credit in 2009. The Republicans took that away in 2011, and ran the Mormon for President instead. Now what they have they think is better.

A deity really has nothing to do with it. Mohammed the Prophet made no note of the New Testament stories. In Matthew 25:14-30, anyone can even apply the Pythagorean Theorem, an arithmetic religion at the time of New Testament. There would be no decimal point for 1000 years, having nothing to do with a deity. Adam Smith made no note of the New Testament stories, only proposing a regulated usury. Karl Marx made no note of the stories. Gay First Baron Keynes would create arithmetic around the usury concept. That is university taught, most likely: "For he bade the people bend over, and await the Public Works"

Subjugation is all about religion, and is clearly pretty much about most education, too!

So "Atheist" doesn't work for some people: Who probably know who they are(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Pythagorean Theorem not guidance for new Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven," on Lands of Many Nations!)

Ever since Moses managed to condemn the concept of a stable food supply, in Deuteronomy 23:19-20--a lot of Jews likely would have liked a stable food supply, In Nazi Europe, noted in the Photos. It would instead fall upon Israel to apply to the concept, "Deity," to the ancient practices of subjugation of all peoples. Acts 7:22 reiterates that Moses was skilled in the arts of Pharaoh, an admired form public administration during the time of New Testament. Christian believers would go on to Martyrdom, it was so admired. Jews would go on to Loan Sharking, and further become the Seraphs of the Middle East. Some would call that the origins of all brutal anti-Semitism.

Trump's people have been noted to be on board with all of that and more! One of the kids is Jewish, even! That would not seem to bode very well, at all! Many would call for an intelligent approach to world affairs, instead.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(And so Clever Q: They'll Never Know It's Me! (Rule, Britannia! Britannia rule the waves! Britons, never, ever will be slaves....!")

Forum List

Back