Im back on the Trump bandwagon. Let me tell you why.

So have you noticed that the wheels are coming off the wagon?

Your wheels have been off your wagon for a long time. You are nuttier than a Chinese chicken salad.
Yet still were winning. The only time we don't win is midterms because only Republicans show up to midterms.

Midterms are fixed! Ask Comrade T...

Anytime the election is won by Republicans the Democrats will scream the election is fixed. Pretty funny.

Your wheels have been off your wagon for a long time. You are nuttier than a Chinese chicken salad.
Yet still were winning. The only time we don't win is midterms because only Republicans show up to midterms.

Anytime the election is won by Republicans the Democrats will scream the election is fixed. Pretty funny.
They aren't fixed. The moderates/undecideds/independents who show up for general elections aren't smart enough to show up for midterms.

That's why they are the Republicans secret weapon.

Ha! Comrade T hasn't even lost yet and he is shouting FIX! He needs to wait until after November...:woohoo:

They aren't fixed. The moderates/undecideds/independents who show up for general elections aren't smart enough to show up for midterms.

No, the GOP does well in midterms cause the seats are based on Gerrymandered districts. But since the demographics and court cases are making it harder for the GOP to cheat, the repub dominated midterms wins are coiming to an end.

2000 & 2004 whackadoodles thought so. Pretty funny crap! They are as stupid as the birthers. I can't believe people are that stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, the GOP does well in midterms cause the seats are based on Gerrymandered districts. But since the demographics and court cases are making it harder for the GOP to cheat, the repub dominated midterms wins are coiming to an end.
And only Republicans vote every 2 years. The only exception was 2006. Bush hastert and delay were so bad Democrats actually won.

It is the type of attitude that you have that would push civil war rhetoric. I'd take Bush over Obama, Obama and his attitude have divided the country worse than Bush could have imagined.

Just because a person does not agree with you, doesn't mean they are drinking kool-aid, are whack jobs or anything else. It means they see the situation different than you. Suppressing ideas and free speech will do more to widen the gap.

So somebody from your side of the aisle talks about Civil War and I'm the one giving off such rhetoric? Pahleezee. Nope. Obama has only made those that hate him, hate him even more. Who cares? They hated him anyway.

Of course they can say what they like. I love free speech. It allows me to sort the wheat from the chaff.

It is the type of attitude that you have that would push civil war rhetoric. I'd take Bush over Obama, Obama and his attitude have divided the country worse than Bush could have imagined.

Just because a person does not agree with you, doesn't mean they are drinking kool-aid, are whack jobs or anything else. It means they see the situation different than you. Suppressing ideas and free speech will do more to widen the gap.

So somebody from your side of the aisle talks about Civil War and I'm the one giving off such rhetoric? Pahleezee. Nope. Obama has only made those that hate him, hate him even more. Who cares? They hated him anyway.

Of course they can say what they like. I love free speech. It allows me to sort the wheat from the chaff.
Imagine if Clinton caused a great recession and president McCain had 8 years of job growth. Would Republicans be bashing him or praising him for getting us out of Obama's mess?

[
It started why before Clinton or Bush.
You might be too young to remember what dicks you lefties were under Reagan.
I've only read what dicks you were under Nixon.
My point stands.
It is you divisive assholes, who under Obama, started telling everyone that this normal bitter partisanship was because Obama was black and the GOP was racist.

It is you who have taken it to the next level and have torn this nation apart.

This is on you.

The only decent president you've had since Kennedy was Clinton. Bush Snr wasn't too bad. Ford didn't really last long enough to do anything. The rest have been pretty bad. Bush was the worst, then Raygun IMO. The GoP, for some reason, get attracted to douche bags. The irony is, that in several elections the GoP have had better candidates, but you don't elect them in the primaries. You go for those that spew the lowest common denominator like Trump.

Torn your nation apart? That's on the rabid right who believe they have a right to power and run the country. Plus you live in a country where ti's all about "Me! Me! Me!"...

And that is one you.

The other factor that make Hillary a no go is that she is bought and paid for by the Saudis, Wall Street and anyone else with deep pockets and shady motives. She will be nothing more than a marionette bouncing on the end of the strings of the fat cats that bought her. Trump is owned by no one, hell the GOP is afraid of him.

hillary-peoples.jpg

You Dummycrats would be in SERIOUS trouble if we took money outta politics!

The other factor that make Hillary a no go is that she is bought and paid for by the Saudis, Wall Street and anyone else with deep pockets and shady motives. She will be nothing more than a marionette bouncing on the end of the strings of the fat cats that bought her. Trump is owned by no one, hell the GOP is afraid of him.

View attachment 84692

You Dummycrats would be in SERIOUS trouble if we took money outta politics!
Do it!

Sorry we don't continue fighting you with one hand tied behind our back.

Not all rich people are evil. Just Republicans.

"My" side? Lol! There is the civil war talk. Thanks for the proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[
My point stands.
It is you divisive assholes, who under Obama, started telling everyone that this normal bitter partisanship was because Obama was black and the GOP was racist.

This is on you.

The only decent president you've had since Kennedy was Clinton. Bush Snr wasn't too bad. Ford didn't really last long enough to do anything. The rest have been pretty bad. Bush was the worst, then Raygun IMO. The GoP, for some reason, get attracted to douche bags. The irony is, that in several elections the GoP have had better candidates, but you don't elect them in the primaries. You go for those that spew the lowest common denominator like Trump.

Torn your nation apart? That's on the rabid right who believe they have a right to power and run the country. Plus you live in a country where ti's all about "Me! Me! Me!"...

And that is one you.

You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others. Interesting lefty rhetoric. Reagan and Kennedy were good. Clinton was okay. Obama, Carter were disasters.

Imagine if Clinton caused a great recession and president McCain had 8 years of job growth. Would Republicans be bashing him or praising him for getting us out of Obama's mess?

Well, Clinton had a part in the Great Recession. Yet you nutters claim otherwise because you don't seem to understand economics. Obama was there, the economy had to go up. If it was McCain, the economy would have gone up. The economy runs in cycles.

Well, Clinton had a part in the Great Recession. Yet you nutters claim otherwise because you don't seem to understand economics. Obama was there, the economy had to go up. If it was McCain, the economy would have gone up. The economy runs in cycles.
Just clueless. Clearly you defend the right and lean right. Not seeing the overall big picture. Clearly we will have to agree to disagree. Clearly you
1. Don't know what I know
2. Don't believe what I believe
3. Don't live where I live
4. Don't make what I make
5. Don't think like I think
6. Don't see what I see
7. Don't have what I have

Maybe republicanism works where you live. But even you don't realize it was us liberals who brought up your wages, got you benefits you wouldn't have if it weren't for us.

I love it when stupid brainwashed Americans ignorantly say "unions are not necessary anymore". That's ridiculous. As if the negotiations between labor and corporations are ever done.

[
My point stands.

This is on you.

And that is one you.

You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others. Interesting lefty rhetoric. Reagan and Kennedy were good. Clinton was okay. Obama, Carter were disasters.

And yet the person I was replying to with regard to my comments above fit perfectly with your "You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others" and yet you feel the need to chastise me, not them. Interesting righty rhetoric. Carter wasn't great. But Bush was by far the worst.

I'd go far back as Ronnie Raygun....his economic policies were a disaster. Mind you, you get that when you vote in a guy with Alzheimers.

Any person who in any way values truth won't be able to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Just clueless. Clearly you defend the right and lean right. Not seeing the overall big picture. Clearly we will have to agree to disagree. Clearly you
1. Don't know what I know
2. Don't believe what I believe
3. Don't live where I live
4. Don't make what I make
5. Don't think like I think
6. Don't see what I see
7. Don't have what I have

Maybe republicanism works where you live. But even you don't realize it was us liberals who brought up your wages, got you benefits you wouldn't have if it weren't for us.

I love it when stupid brainwashed Americans ignorantly say "unions are not necessary anymore". That's ridiculous. As if the negotiations between labor and corporations are ever done.

Not thinking or living has nothing to do with facts.

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

For one person to think one party was guilty of the recession is pretty stupid. Of course being ignorant is something partisans like.

I never have said unions are not necessary anymore, that is a misleading and a lie. And Meathead, Bunker was a union man.

I also don't smoke what you smoke or deal what you deal.

[
My point stands.

This is on you.

And that is one you.

And yet the person I was replying to with regard to my comments above fit perfectly with your "You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others" and yet you feel the need to chastise me, not them. Interesting righty rhetoric. Carter wasn't great. But Bush was by far the worst.

I'd take Bush over Carter, Bush wasn't great but he got us through 911 and instilled confidence back into the people. You wouldn't realize that, you weren't here.

Forum List

Back