Im back on the Trump bandwagon. Let me tell you why.

I know, I know nobody gives a shit who I decide to vote for. So point taken, but Im starting this thread anyway. Im doing so for two reasons 1) everybody else starts theads annoucing who they are supporting 2) I believe a lot of people that are voting for trump have a similar rational to mine, so maybe this thread can provide some insight as to why a lot of ppl are voting for trump. Anyway I have two reasons why Im voting Trump. Here they are:

1) The first reason is the supreme court. Hillary has stated she wants to put progressives on the SC. While my trust when it comes to Trump isnt very high, i trust that he will make better selections than hillary on this matter.

2) Hillary wants to allow millions of muslim refugees in the country. An action that I am vehemently against. In particularly when the director of the FBI and director of homeland security is tells us our government cannot suficently vet them.

Donald Trump by no means is a perfect candidate. I dont buy into the caricature that the media tries to create though. Hes not stupid, a bigot, or some who hasnt achieved a tremendous amount of succes in buisness. Im not going to lie, Im not confident he will make a good president, but it is concievable that he would. I dont see that possiblity for hillary clinton.
That's why most of us want hillary to win. We don't want another anti abortion anti environment pro citizen united dick on the supreme.

Thanks for pointing out why hillary must win.

Alito and Roberts have sided with corporations 100% of the time. They are corporate cronies

Hilary took hundreds of millions of dollars from corporations you twit.......the clinton foundation has been filled with money from every corporation they could get money out of.......and from foriegn countries too......
That's all legal you twat! Stop trying to tie one hand behind our back before we fight you.

Are you interested in taking money out of politics? Then why citizens united?

Obama was nowhere near as bad as Bush.

Put down the Easy-Off and the paper bag, Gump. You've had enough.

And Trump will be a lot worse than him.

Obama has done more damage to the Constitution and civil rights than any President in history.

Hillary will be far worse and will spawn a civil war.

oh please. Anybody who even dreams that Obama was/is worse than Baby Bush is taking a whole tank full of Kool Aid. Only true blue neocon whackjobs think thus.

He has done no such thing. He isn't even in the worst Top 10.

Civil war? The only people who will spark a civil war are racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic, homophobic, fat, old, white Christian men and women. If you fit even one of those categories, it's on you. Not Obama. And not Hillary.

It is the type of attitude that you have that would push civil war rhetoric. I'd take Bush over Obama, Obama and his attitude have divided the country worse than Bush could have imagined.

Just because a person does not agree with you, doesn't mean they are drinking kool-aid, are whack jobs or anything else. It means they see the situation different than you. Suppressing ideas and free speech will do more to widen the gap.

Obama has done more damage to the Constitution and civil rights than any President in history.

oh please. Anybody who even dreams that Obama was/is worse than Baby Bush is taking a whole tank full of Kool Aid. Only true blue neocon whackjobs think thus.

Civil war? The only people who will spark a civil war are racist, misogynistic, Islamophobic, homophobic, fat, old, white Christian men and women. If you fit even one of those categories, it's on you. Not Obama. And not Hillary.

It is the type of attitude that you have that would push civil war rhetoric. I'd take Bush over Obama, Obama and his attitude have divided the country worse than Bush could have imagined.

Just because a person does not agree with you, doesn't mean they are drinking kool-aid, are whack jobs or anything else. It means they see the situation different than you. Suppressing ideas and free speech will do more to widen the gap.
And you don't see GOP rhetoric as decisive?

I know, I know nobody gives a shit who I decide to vote for. So point taken, but Im starting this thread anyway. Im doing so for two reasons 1) everybody else starts theads annoucing who they are supporting 2) I believe a lot of people that are voting for trump have a similar rational to mine, so maybe this thread can provide some insight as to why a lot of ppl are voting for trump. Anyway I have two reasons why Im voting Trump. Here they are:

1) The first reason is the supreme court. Hillary has stated she wants to put progressives on the SC. While my trust when it comes to Trump isnt very high, i trust that he will make better selections than hillary on this matter.

2) Hillary wants to allow millions of muslim refugees in the country. An action that I am vehemently against. In particularly when the director of the FBI and director of homeland security is tells us our government cannot suficently vet them.

Donald Trump by no means is a perfect candidate. I dont buy into the caricature that the media tries to create though. Hes not stupid, a bigot, or some who hasnt achieved a tremendous amount of succes in buisness. Im not going to lie, Im not confident he will make a good president, but it is concievable that he would. I dont see that possiblity for hillary clinton.
That's why most of us want hillary to win. We don't want another anti abortion anti environment pro citizen united dick on the supreme.

Alito and Roberts have sided with corporations 100% of the time. They are corporate cronies

Hilary took hundreds of millions of dollars from corporations you twit.......the clinton foundation has been filled with money from every corporation they could get money out of.......and from foriegn countries too......
I just heard trump caught up big time to Hillary on $. Now you tell me who gave that money, what do they want in exchange and do you care?

Grump was aiming it at the GOP. I was showing him that he is contributing to the issue. Yet, you dismiss his divisive talk and go after the GOP. You don't see the Democratic rhetoric as divisive?

Cleveland man shot at east side bar for being Donald Trump supporter

I just heard trump caught up big time to Hillary on $. Now you tell me who gave that money, what do they want in exchange and do you care?

Politics is money........hilary took money through her foundation as the Secretary of State.......and then gave those people decisions they wanted........she sold her public office.....to Russia, china, the muslim countries........it made her a billionaire.......

And she stole money from the donations that were supposed to help rebuild Haiti......all of this when she was the Secretary of State......

They claimed they were broke when they left the White House....they are now billionaires.....

So to try to make a comparsion between legal campaign donations, in the open and the way she sold her office is just nuts.......

She is a political office billionaire..........and she stole from the people of Haiti....

No, from the day Obama was elected we guys started normal,if somewhat bitter partisan opposition, as has been the norm for several decades.
You guys decided that this normal partisan opposition was "racism" and "Hatred" and started telling everyone that.
What could have been a step forward, instead turned into a major step backwards.

Note how no one is predicting that this opposition will be less under the White Hillary, if she wins...

Total utter crap. Go look at the history of this board Nov 5 2008. From Day 1. "He's a community organiser".."he's a Muslim", he's a Kenyan" "he wasn't born here." It's all on here in black and white. The venom from the right has been pathetic. To be honest it all started under Clinton...but it got worse under Bush (from the left), and then stepped up a gear under Obama.

It started why before Clinton or Bush.

You might be too young to remember what dicks you lefties were under Reagan.

I've only read what dicks you were under Nixon.

My point stands.

It is you divisive assholes, who under Obama, started telling everyone that this normal bitter partisanship was because Obama was black and the GOP was racist.

It is you who have taken it to the next level and have torn this nation apart.

This is on you.

The other factor that make Hillary a no go is that she is bought and paid for by the Saudis, Wall Street and anyone else with deep pockets and shady motives. She will be nothing more than a marionette bouncing on the end of the strings of the fat cats that bought her. Trump is owned by no one, hell the GOP is afraid of him.

He's not my idiot in chief. He was born in Honolulu. Nowhere does it say he was born in Kenya
Wrong donkey breath. You need to get your head out of the ass of liberal "journalists". Aa pamphlet put out by stupid idiot in chief says he is Kenyan. I don't care where he was born. He self-identifies as a Kenyan.

Grump was aiming it at the GOP. I was showing him that he is contributing to the issue. Yet, you dismiss his divisive talk and go after the GOP. You don't see the Democratic rhetoric as divisive?

Ive never understood why people protest trump. I just don't want him or any Republican in the white house. I don't see him as being any worse than kasich Cruz rubio or jeb. In fact trumps more of a wild card than those guys. If I had to vote for a Republican it would have been trump too.

Now after further investigation, trump is unqualified, doesn't have the right temperament and he'd be horrible

The other factor that make Hillary a no go is that she is bought and paid for by the Saudis, Wall Street and anyone else with deep pockets and shady motives. She will be nothing more than a marionette bouncing on the end of the strings of the fat cats that bought her. Trump is owned by no one, hell the GOP is afraid of him.
Trump is owned by the same cabal that owns the federal reserve. Even trump goes along. Don't kid yourself.

Trump hired people then went bankrupt and didn't pay them. What, 7 bankruptcies? I'd love to see his tax returns. Who knows who owns trump? You?

Ive never understood why people protest trump. I just don't want him or any Republican in the white house. I don't see him as being any worse than kasich Cruz rubio or jeb. In fact trumps more of a wild card than those guys. If I had to vote for a Republican it would have been trump too.

Now after further investigation, trump is unqualified, doesn't have the right temperament and he'd be horrible

Give it a rest, there was never a chance you would have voted anything other than Hillary. Sanders you told me long ago would be the only one other than Clinton.

None of that has anything to do with my previous post as it pretty well nailed your hypocrisy to the wall.

Neither are true.

It's more of a shitwagon. A shitwagon filled with idiots eating their own turds.
The hildabeast is a loopy kunt...

So have you noticed that the wheels are coming off the wagon?

Your wheels have been off your wagon for a long time. You are nuttier than a Chinese chicken salad.
Yet still were winning. The only time we don't win is midterms because only Republicans show up to midterms.

I wasn't talking about a political party, I was talk about and to Jim.

That is why I used the words, "You are". Otherwise I might have said, "Your party". See the difference? Maybe you can get a six year old to help you there, Meathead.

Forum List

Back