Im back on the Trump bandwagon. Let me tell you why.

[
It started why before Clinton or Bush.
You might be too young to remember what dicks you lefties were under Reagan.
I've only read what dicks you were under Nixon.
My point stands.
It is you divisive assholes, who under Obama, started telling everyone that this normal bitter partisanship was because Obama was black and the GOP was racist.

It is you who have taken it to the next level and have torn this nation apart.

This is on you.

The only decent president you've had since Kennedy was Clinton. Bush Snr wasn't too bad. Ford didn't really last long enough to do anything. The rest have been pretty bad. Bush was the worst, then Raygun IMO. The GoP, for some reason, get attracted to douche bags. The irony is, that in several elections the GoP have had better candidates, but you don't elect them in the primaries. You go for those that spew the lowest common denominator like Trump.

Torn your nation apart? That's on the rabid right who believe they have a right to power and run the country. Plus you live in a country where ti's all about "Me! Me! Me!"...

And that is one you.

You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others. Interesting lefty rhetoric. Reagan and Kennedy were good. Clinton was okay. Obama, Carter were disasters.

And yet the person I was replying to with regard to my comments above fit perfectly with your "You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others" and yet you feel the need to chastise me, not them. Interesting righty rhetoric. Carter wasn't great. But Bush was by far the worst.

I'd take Bush over Carter, Bush wasn't great but he got us through 911 and instilled confidence back into the people. You wouldn't realize that, you weren't here.
Then he used all that to lie us into Iraq. Bush should be in prison

More left wing propaganda, he knew what the Clinton's Gore and Kerry knew. So you are saying they all lied to us, Republicans and Democrats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any person who in any way values truth won't be able to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Do you think the Bible is actually Donald Trump’s favorite book?

No, and I also don't think hyperbole and lying are the same thing.

Okay, Trump said he had a letter from the NFL concerning the debates. The NFL said that they sent him no such letter. Do you think he is lying (he never produced the letter) or do you think the NFL is?

Well, Clinton had a part in the Great Recession. Yet you nutters claim otherwise because you don't seem to understand economics. Obama was there, the economy had to go up. If it was McCain, the economy would have gone up. The economy runs in cycles.

I'd go far back as Ronnie Raygun....his economic policies were a disaster. Mind you, you get that when you vote in a guy with Alzheimers.

Wow, no going after people that have health issues. What I find very amusing is that Reagan left office in 88 and 28 years later the left is still powerless to correct anything. Lol! The left must be a bunch of idiots or just wanting to continue the policies and then whine and cry.

We have been on a down hill slide since Reagan no doubt. Change doesn't happen overnight and if class warfare exists, we're losing.

The rich are doing great. Ask any Republican on usmb and they're very successful. So why are they so angry? 8 years ago they told union workers who lost their manufacturing jobs to suck it up and go back to school or start a business.

So I don't understand what Republicans are going to do for these people now. Tariffs? Bullshit.

The slide came when we went off the gold standard. It has been increasing debt since then.
The only way I'll be OK with a Republican president is when the Senate is controlled by Democrats. Or both houses.

And no supremes are up for retirement

Wow, you are the smart one. I said nothing about you and your ability to post. I mentioned facts, you don't do well with facts. Toughen up or go home kid.

Then why even mention the fact I'm not American. If it wasn't an issue, you wouldn't have mentioned it. You did. Therefore it is to you. Or do you generally go around mentioning shit for the sake of it?

I was stating a fact, you have an issue with the facts? You mentioned you weren't in this country, I wonder why?

[
It started why before Clinton or Bush.
You might be too young to remember what dicks you lefties were under Reagan.
I've only read what dicks you were under Nixon.
My point stands.
It is you divisive assholes, who under Obama, started telling everyone that this normal bitter partisanship was because Obama was black and the GOP was racist.

It is you who have taken it to the next level and have torn this nation apart.

This is on you.

The only decent president you've had since Kennedy was Clinton. Bush Snr wasn't too bad. Ford didn't really last long enough to do anything. The rest have been pretty bad. Bush was the worst, then Raygun IMO. The GoP, for some reason, get attracted to douche bags. The irony is, that in several elections the GoP have had better candidates, but you don't elect them in the primaries. You go for those that spew the lowest common denominator like Trump.

Torn your nation apart? That's on the rabid right who believe they have a right to power and run the country. Plus you live in a country where ti's all about "Me! Me! Me!"...

And that is one you.

You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others. Interesting lefty rhetoric. Reagan and Kennedy were good. Clinton was okay. Obama, Carter were disasters.

And yet the person I was replying to with regard to my comments above fit perfectly with your "You seem to think only your opinion counts and you like to judge others" and yet you feel the need to chastise me, not them. Interesting righty rhetoric. Carter wasn't great. But Bush was by far the worst.

I'd take Bush over Carter, Bush wasn't great but he got us through 911 and instilled confidence back into the people. You wouldn't realize that, you weren't here.
Thank you bush for being warned about hijackers using planes and not telling the airlines. Thank you bush for not capturing binladin when you had him in Tora Bora because you spread us thin by taking resources out of Afghanistan and putting them in Iraq.

If Saddam were alive there'd be no Isis. If gore won there'd be no Isis.

If McCain won We'd be at war with Iran. Republicans can't be trusted

If it was Gore we'd be under Sharia Law.

Well, Clinton had a part in the Great Recession. Yet you nutters claim otherwise because you don't seem to understand economics. Obama was there, the economy had to go up. If it was McCain, the economy would have gone up. The economy runs in cycles.

I'd go far back as Ronnie Raygun....his economic policies were a disaster. Mind you, you get that when you vote in a guy with Alzheimers.

Wow, no going after people that have health issues. What I find very amusing is that Reagan left office in 88 and 28 years later the left is still powerless to correct anything. Lol! The left must be a bunch of idiots or just wanting to continue the policies and then whine and cry.

We have been on a down hill slide since Reagan no doubt. Change doesn't happen overnight and if class warfare exists, we're losing.

The rich are doing great. Ask any Republican on usmb and they're very successful. So why are they so angry? 8 years ago they told union workers who lost their manufacturing jobs to suck it up and go back to school or start a business.

So I don't understand what Republicans are going to do for these people now. Tariffs? Bullshit.

The slide came when we went off the gold standard. It has been increasing debt since then.
The only way I'll be OK with a Republican president is when the Senate is controlled by Democrats. Or both houses.

Good for you.

Does monkey need a banana? Seems lie that is what buys your vote.

I'm gonna guess you buy "Progressive" car insurance - doncha?

Good for you.

Why are you talking like Yoda today?

Are you an ex Pat? I encourage your perspective as an outside observer. Tells these Republicans what a joke trump is and how you felt about bush

Not an ex pat. I don't need to tell Repubs what a joke Turmp is. They already know. I think if Hillary says nothing between now and the election she'll win in a land slide. As mentioned down here recently, Trumps main emotion is anger. The Khans spoke during one of the least rated parts of the convention. If Trump had just STFU and said nothing, nobody would have noticed. But he is a narcissistic egomaniac. He can't believe anybody would have the balls to try him on. That's what happens when you're surrounded by sycophantic 'yes' men and women. You think you're invincible and your opinion really matters.

Are you an ex Pat? I encourage your perspective as an outside observer. Tells these Republicans what a joke trump is and how you felt about bush

Not an ex pat. I don't need to tell Repubs what a joke Turmp is. They already know. I think if Hillary says nothing between now and the election she'll win in a land slide. As mentioned down here recently, Trumps main emotion is anger. The Khans spoke during one of the least rated parts of the convention. If Trump had just STFU and said nothing, nobody would have noticed. But he is a narcissistic egomaniac. He can't believe anybody would have the balls to try him on. That's what happens when you're surrounded by sycophantic 'yes' men and women. You think you're invincible and your opinion really matters.
Im sure the trumps Invision themselves becoming the next Kennedy family. Too bad the grandfather running is a grumpy old robber barons.

Does he have any grandkids yet? Maybe he will father his own grandkids with ivanka.

Im sure the trumps Invision themselves becoming the next Kennedy family. Too bad the grandfather running is a grumpy old robber barons.

Does he have any grandkids yet? Maybe he will father his own grandkids with ivanka.

And Kennedy's was a bootlegger who had mob connections.

Good for you.

Why are you talking like Yoda today?

It's what you are a monkey that pulls the Democratic candidate and they give you a banana. That way you don't need to think.

Yep, Trump is a joke, been saying that for a long time. If Clinton sits tight, doesn't campaign, Trump will lose this, easily.

Forum List

Back