🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm craving......

65351a6e71d8bb329f91d6c0a9f63fc9.jpg

Tequila Lime Seared Scallops Pasta ~Sweet & Savory by Shinee

Oh my!!!! that is so delicious!!!!!!!! ^^^

scallops are so expensive here.... unbelievably expensive ....buy OMG....so so delicious! ohhhhhhhhhh:D

Oh my!!!! that is so delicious!!!!!!!! ^^^

scallops are so expensive here.... unbelievably expensive ....buy OMG....so so delicious! ohhhhhhhhhh:D

Scallops are delicious. Yum Yum Yum!

They are.....and also they are deliciously expensive hehe....at least here! :(

I think they are expensive everywhere. My cousin is a chef so I only get the luxury when I visit him east coast.

A good cheese burger and fries. Not McDonalds or any of that. I have't had any kind of burger meal for months as there is no type of that fast food where I am at this time.

burger and fries.jpg

Was craving french toast the other night so made 5 slices of it.:) Get this great premium sorta double-fiber bread, 4 eggs to dip in and fry up, butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and butter. Had the first two slices while standing over the stove doing the next two then had enough egg for 1 more. :) Yummers.

Do they have Texas Toast where you are? It's like triple thick bread slices. Dip it in egg and cinnamon sugar and cook it in a waffle iron!

Was craving french toast the other night so made 5 slices of it.:) Get this great premium sorta double-fiber bread, 4 eggs to dip in and fry up, butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and butter. Had the first two slices while standing over the stove doing the next two then had enough egg for 1 more. :) Yummers.

Do they have Texas Toast where you are? It's like triple thick bread slices. Dip it in egg and cinnamon sugar and cook it in a waffle iron!

I like to make my French toast with challah bread. It comes out crispy and golden on the outside, and all creamy and sweet on the inside.

Last night was chicken fried steak and smashed taters. I discovered while I was making the smashed taters that my son had finished off the milk without telling anyone, so I substituted creamy ranch salad dressing, and they were delicious.

Forum List

Back