Zone1 I'm Currently An Agnostic

The Word was written by fallible man.

That does not mean, Road Runner, you cannot have a relationship with God.

Work on it with just you and the divine.

If that's the case then you might as well not even bother. Just as easily could read Jane Austen or fortune cookies or anything at all written by men. It makes no difference.

This is what insanity looks like.

In one place she says she "doesn't believe He exists"

Then she goes on and on about how HE talks to her 🤣

There is NO ONE that I TALK TO that I don't believe is real.

She has issues. That's all I'm gonna say

The Word was written by fallible man.

That does not mean, Road Runner, you cannot have a relationship with God.

Work on it with just you and the divine.

For once you're right. I actually have a whole lot of issues with the Bible. I believe in Jesus and the fact that He died for our sins and everything, but there are just certain parts of it that I don't believe having experienced what I experienced. It might have been God inspired, but man wrote it and God is flawless while men are not. Oh yes and I finally received an answer to my prayers last night so I'm good with my faith now and I really love what Votto had to say btw as he speaks the truth. Oh and CarlinAnnArbor I didn't say that I didn't believe He existed anymore, I said that I was having doubts and I wasn't sure. Also God wanting us/needing us,.. is debatable depending on the definition.

Last edited:
I have heard that the word "ISRAEL" means "struggle with God."

If the Jews are said to be God's chosen people, how would they feel after the Holocaust? Abandoned, utterly.
How did Jesus feel when he uttered, "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

I've asked that question many times in my current troubles, which are by far the greatest I have ever faced or even imagined.

The answer to all these troubles is only this: "My ways are not your ways, and your thoughts are not my thoughts."

Watch Professor John Lennox' lecture on YouTube.com
"A Matter of Gravity."

It will renew your faith and enlighten you.

I cannot explain it, but I have had two experiences of similar types in my life that remind me of what is important to me.

One happened during a war games exercise, and an incredibly barely sentient Second Lieutenant said one morning as the dawn broke drove the stars away over the beautiful terrain, "Look at all the wonder, all the wonder!" refering to the splendor of creation.

The second occured at the end of a mind stifling lesson on angels, and the teacher said, "I believe in angels, and I ask for my guardian angel every morning to enclose me in its wings of protection and love every morning." I had always done that as well, but had not realized it until that moment that it was so. The dawn has always filled me with hope.

Forum List

Back