I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

A pity you dumb yourself down and play stupid….as if you don’t know that their millions of litters of desperate silver tooth money-trees vote for free shit right along with all the other dark people on your plantation.

Dayum, you cons are completely and utterly brain-dead. :cuckoo:

Nothing in the article you posted says even one illegal alien voted for Biden.

You have a serious brain deformity. You claim 20-40 million illegal aliens voted for Biden ... I point out it's a pity you can't prove even 1 did. Not 1 million -- just ONE. And you respond with a link that doesn't say any illegal aliens voted for Biden.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Dayum, you cons are completely and utterly brain-dead. :cuckoo:

Nothing in the article you posted says even one illegal alien voted for Biden.

You have a serious brain deformity. You claim 20-40 million illegal aliens voted for Biden ... I point out it's a pity you can't prove even 1 did. Not 1 million -- just ONE. And you respond with a link that doesn't say any illegal aliens voted for Biden.

embarrassed-gif.489110
Let me dumb this way down for ignorant fools.
Millions of Illegal Wetbacks = Millions of free shit needing Dem voting anchor babies
TA-DA!
What else would you like to learn about tonight?

And you respond with a link that doesn't say any illegal aliens voted for Biden.

An oft-overlooked aspect of the above though ----- is that for those folks who are actual 'Libs', or 'Marxists', Democrats, or just plain NeverTrumpers, well...... this message board is a target-rich-environment for satirizing the TrumpetyDumpeties..

Or, differently stated ---the MAGA-Q's here ain't exactly MENSA.
So, for those types who like to snark on the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered)....well, it is easy pickins' here.

I would anticipate that for those who are so inclined.

An oft-overlooked aspect of the above though ----- is that for those folks who are actual 'Libs', or 'Marxists', Democrats, or just plain NeverTrumpers, well...... this message board is a target-rich-environment for satirizing the TrumpetyDumpeties..

So, for those types who like to snark on the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered)....well, it is easy pickins' here.

Geee….I wonder what kind of it this thing is?….The looney magician speak is weird as hell.

Let me dumb this way down for ignorant fools.
Millions of Illegal Wetbacks = Millions of free shit needing Dem voting anchor babies
TA-DA!
What else would you like to learn about tonight?

Despite MILLIONS of illegal aliens -- you proved ZERO voted for Biden.

These fools are ASNEM. The opposite of MENSA.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png

I'll admit, I did get my hopes up. And thought it was about time those politicians were finally scared of something other than getting voted out.

BTW, it was just the capital building. Not like a private business or anything important.

They didn’t need those. They used flag poles and fire hydrants. I bet it bothers you this was all for nothing huh? Biden was still sworn in hours later and hundreds of those inbred morons are destined for prison already. Republicans are always going to fail I guess. They are too fucking stupid to affect real change :dunno:
$7 gas?

You call that real change?

Guess what? DON'T WANT IT.

Don't want your idiotic fucking changes.

I was a lot happier with $2 gas.

Forum List

Back