I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

And, importantly, how do you think your personal definition of that applies specifically to the seditious attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' from the Trump Presidency to the Biden Presidency?
you didn't say a word about the same activity at Trump's inauguration by antifa in 2016. You are being selective at what you are outraged about. Can't be for one and not the other. sorry, the world don't work that way.

depends on the scenario. to be outraged at R Kelly for instance for raping young women and then not outraged because Michael Jackson did the same thing to young boys.
Do those specific incidents outrage you? Or not outrage you?
Or one more than the other? Why?
Can you explain yourself to the forum?

After all, I ain't outraged whatsoever....nor is my avatar.... by Pelosi's prompt action. In fact, we could be persuaded her awareness and willingness to move promptly saved America from a Constitutional crisis.
your entire treatment of trump is selective outrage. Your inability to see the same thing of others or ignore them is the exact definition of selective outrage. Can't have outrage for one thing and not the other when the other is exactly the same thing. No sirreeeee.e

"....you didn't say a word about the same activity at Trump's inauguration by antifa in 2016."

I (and my avatar too) were and are totally unaware of ANTIFA savagely attacking police protecting our elected Representatives in the Capitol of the United States with the intent to stop the peaceful transfer of power between outgoing and incoming administrations at anytime during that year.

Hence, there is can be no specific outrage for an incident one is unaware of.

Did such happen back then?
Can you show the forum some vetting on your assertion that there was such a disruption for any inauguration in 2016, Trump's or otherwise?

Thanx in advance.

Do those specific incidents outrage you? Or not outrage you?
Or one more than the other? Why?
Can you explain yourself to the forum?
they are both equally the same for me. I treat them both the same. You probably don't.

I (and my avatar too) were and are totally unaware of ANTIFA savagely attacking police protecting our elected Representatives in the Capitol of the United States with the intent to stop the peaceful transfer of power between outgoing and incoming administrations at anytime during that year.
And it figures you don't. it's why I call you out for your selective outrage.

Can you show the forum some vetting on your assertion that there was such a disruption for any inauguration in 2016, Trump's or otherwise?
yep, and main stream media's selective outrage kept it off most national broadcasts. hmmm huh? sort of convenient to have selective outrage wouldn't you say?

Wasn’t he also running against a Dem/China concocted scamdemic, a complicit media and social media and those scammers that circumvented state legislatures and changed election guidelines in the 11th hour under the guise of national emergency?

Excuses noted, soreloser.

images

That’s pretty easy to do with 20-40 million illegal Mexicans…..a corrupt and complicit media/social media meddling and working overtime as a propoganda arm to the Democrat Party….right?
You should be so proud.

A pity you can't show even one illegal alien voted for Biden, no less, 20-40 million. :cuckoo:

NO.
The January 6th committee actually were productive and produced results.

Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

According to the evidence at trial, in the months leading up to January 6, these defendants and their co-conspirators plotted to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, including by amassing an armed “quick reaction force” on the outskirts of the District of Columbia.
The defendants – Roberto Minuta, 38, of Prosper, Texas; Joseph Hackett, 52, of Sarasota, Florida; David Moerschel, 45, of Punta Gorda, Florida; and Edward Vallejo, 64, of Phoenix, Arizona – were leaders and associates of the Oath Keepers organization.
In addition to the seditious conspiracy count, all four were found guilty of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, and conspiracy to prevent Members of Congress from discharging their official duties. Hackett was also found guilty of destruction of evidence.

They're facing as many as 40 years behind bars.

The cops even admitted they were inciting the crowd. again, you keep ignoring the video Carlson released. It's in the body cam video of the cops. It's all in another thread in the forum. your selective outrage is noted. keep it and keep ignoring the facts.

And the violence still began before then...

says the guy with the selective outrage ignoring the videos. Too fking funny. selective cuckoo is what you are

Looks like it's you who ignored your own video. There are no cops in it saying they instigated the violence. In the video you shared, it was MAGAts saying that, not police.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America.
They proved that "the right", as represented by Trumpster douchebags, is as deluded and useless as the left. Congrats!

you didn't say a word about the same activity at Trump's inauguration by antifa in 2016. You are being selective at what you are outraged about. Can't be for one and not the other. sorry, the world don't work that way.

If that's all Trump's thugs did, they wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble as they are.

they are both equally the same for me. I treat them both the same. You probably don't.

LOL

yeah, because to nuts like you, there's no difference between different crimes. As if murder is no different than jaywalking.

"yep, and main stream media's selective outrage kept it off most national broadcasts."

I personally ....in my personal opinion.....do not think the "main stream media" had one single thing to do with keeping the news of ANTIFA disrupting Trump's 2016 inaugural whatsoever, nor did they hide any video of ANTIFA storming the Capitol during that inaugural.

If good poster 'jc456' can demonstrate that......well, now is a good time to do it.

Lest the assembled forum thinks poster 'jc' is not a man of his word, and cannot be trusted or relied upon.

I personally do not want to think that but that is not in my hands. It is in poster 'jc's. It's up to him to show footage of that ANTIFA attack he is harping about. I don't think he can. But I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, and......the opportunity to make his avatar look like someone I can take seriously.....we can take seriously.

So, it's your serve, my friend. Whatcha got?

A pity you can't show even one illegal alien voted for Biden, no less, 20-40 million. :cuckoo:
A pity you dumb yourself down and play stupid….as if you don’t know that their millions of litters of desperate silver tooth money-trees vote for free shit right along with all the other dark people on your plantation.

Forum List

Back