I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png

1. J6 was not an 'insurrection'.

2. J6 was a MASSIVE demonstration of Democrat / Big Government FAILURE.

Despite having more than adequate intel and months to prepare, Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, the Sergeats-At-Arms of the House and Senate, the DC Mayor, DOJ, FBI, DHS, ATF, federal / local / Capitol police FAILED TO PREVENT J6 AND FAILED TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL.

The DOJ, FBI, ATF, & DHS spent MONTHS recruiting, infiltrating, spying, planning, and executing operations that FAILED to prevent J6 and protect tbe Capitol.

1678725629525.png

Putting up security fencing successfully used to protect the WH & USSC building in the past would have taken SEVERAL DAYS, would have cost far less, and would have done what they could not do:

PREVENT J6, PROTECT THE CAPITOL, AND PREVNT ANY NEED FOR A J6 COMMITTEE OR POLITICAL PRISONERS.

DropMic.jpg

says the guy with the selective outrage ignoring the videos. Too fking funny. selective cuckoo is what you are
Say's the Q-NUT, ignoring that the police, DID NOT go into the street and spray mace at the morons.
THEY were at the barriers, that police set up, to keep people OUT.

Say's the Q-NUT, ignoring that the police, DID NOT go into the street and spray mace at the morons.
THEY were at the barriers, that police set up, to keep people OUT.
Good thing I never said that then!! Now, quote what I did say

Wasn't a quote, it was a video, claiming police brutality.

Play stupid games with people with weapons, win stupid prizes.
It was police brutality, no one was doing anything wrong at the time. That’s actually called inciting. I’m not going to ignore it like you with your selective outrage.

And again, the cops knew they were inciting

"....it wasn't an insurrection it was a riot."

Or, it seems, more accurately it was a seditious attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' from the Trump Presidency to the Biden Presidency.

But for the quick action of Nancy Pelosi it could possibly have succeeded and thrown America into a severe Constitutional crisis. It was Pelosi who assembled the Congress promptly on the evening of January 6th and the morning of January 7th....and accomplished the required EC vote.....which stopped the seditious attempt by Trump, Rudy, KrakenpotPowell, Clark, Eastman, Gohmert, et al.

IMHO

Or, it seems, more accurately it was a seditious attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' from the Trump Presidency to the Biden Presidency.

But for the quick action of Nancy Pelosi it could possibly have succeeded and thrown America into a severe Constitutional crisis. It was Pelosi who assembled the Congress promptly on the evening of January 6th and the morning of January 7th....and accomplished the required EC vote.....which stopped the seditious attempt by Trump, Rudy, KrakenpotPowell, Clark, Eastman, Gohmert, et al.

IMHO
nope!!!! dude you can run with your selective outrage until your penis falls off. But that's all it is.

"selective outrage"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster 'jc456' just exactly how are you defining your oft-used phrase 'selective outrage'?

And, importantly, how do you think your personal definition of that applies specifically to the seditious attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' from the Trump Presidency to the Biden Presidency?

And too, how does your phrase 'selective outrage' specifically apply to Pelosi's prompt action to checkmate the Trump-Rudy-Powell-Brooks-Clark-Eastman-Gohmert conspiracy to stop that transfer of power?

After all, I ain't outraged whatsoever....nor is my avatar.... by Pelosi's prompt action. In fact, we could be persuaded her awareness and willingness to move promptly saved America from a Constitutional crisis.

Are you the one outraged by that?

Ummm, good poster 'jc456' just exactly how are you defining your oft-used phrase 'selective outrage'?
depends on the scenario. to be outraged at R Kelly for instance for raping young women and then not outraged because Michael Jackson did the same thing to young boys.

Forum List

Back