I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

NO.
The January 6th committee actually were productive and produced results.

Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

According to the evidence at trial, in the months leading up to January 6, these defendants and their co-conspirators plotted to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, including by amassing an armed “quick reaction force” on the outskirts of the District of Columbia.
The defendants – Roberto Minuta, 38, of Prosper, Texas; Joseph Hackett, 52, of Sarasota, Florida; David Moerschel, 45, of Punta Gorda, Florida; and Edward Vallejo, 64, of Phoenix, Arizona – were leaders and associates of the Oath Keepers organization.
In addition to the seditious conspiracy count, all four were found guilty of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, and conspiracy to prevent Members of Congress from discharging their official duties. Hackett was also found guilty of destruction of evidence.
It was an infomercial of propaganda and fantasy.
One sided clown show, no surprise you fell for it.
:rolleyes:

You don’t think Republicans have to change course and take aim at those desperate thirdworlders you lefties have imported if they want to win states like Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas?
The Democrat Party is only relevant today because they have promised them free shit galore.

Golfing Gator

So, what you are saying is that in your view, there are not enough real Americans left in the country for your beloved party to win elections?

So, what you are saying is that in your view, there are not enough real Americans left in the country for your beloved party to win elections?
I’m saying we’re teetering…..there may not be enough core Americans left for ANY fiscally responsible, constitutionally sound party to win elections.
That’s exactly what that party you seem to ALWAYS defend has wanted for decades now.

I’m saying we’re teetering…..there may not be enough core Americans left for ANY fiscally responsible, constitutionally sound party to win elections.
That’s exactly what that party you seem to ALWAYS defend has wanted for decades now.

The only people I defend are those that are fiscally responsible and constitutionally sound

NO, it wasn't...............More LIES.

ap21355056582668-edit_custom-8cde446f7a487c8d6c9fc228203a3cf6808a45e9-s1100-c50.jpg
stll waiting on the lie. What is the lie? why won't you annunciate it? I see what you fear the most, the eyes of the Donald. hahahhahahahaahahaha TDS and your selective outrage.

still haven't said what the lie was? why? you wish to spout selective outrage with zero data.
On air on Tuesday, Carlson claimed Democrats had shown “hysteria, overstatement, crazed hyperbole, red-in-the-face anger” over his use of the January 6 footage. It was “not outrage”, he said, but “fear. It’s panic.”

He then focused on Nancy Pelosi, the former speaker of the House, saying footage would show the January 6 security failure was her fault.

I'm still wondering why you keep ignoring the video I provided? here it is again. You like selective outrage I get it.
WTF?
WHY are the cops spraying mace?
Just because.............they feel like it?
MORON.

WTF?
WHY are the cops spraying mace?
Just because.............they feel like it?
MORON.
The cops even admitted they were inciting the crowd. again, you keep ignoring the video Carlson released. It's in the body cam video of the cops. It's all in another thread in the forum. your selective outrage is noted. keep it and keep ignoring the facts.

The cops even admitted they were inciting the crowd. again, you keep ignoring the video Carlson released. It's in the body cam video of the cops. It's all in another thread in the forum. your selective outrage is noted. keep it and keep ignoring the facts.
You're FOS, Q-NUT.

Forum List

Back