I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Please provide a direct answer to the question.

I can understand if you don't want to, given how they're insulting you every day.

They're lying to you about the very core of this whole thing. They're insulting you.

Surely you have thoughts on that.
You are projecting. Haven't you been insulted by the government killing people by suppressing treatments for Covid? Don't you feel insulted that they thought the public should not hear about Hunter? Don't you feel insulted by the way they treated J6? How about 3 years of lies about Russia?

You are on the wrong side of the fence, hack

"I don't provide proof to a "person" who cannot even prove her own existence."

Well, it's possible that even my poor avatar could be "a bot" in the perception of poor poster Flops.
(I really ain't).

Anyway, though Flops may not wish to respond to poster Faun, there remains a duty, a responsibility, to respond to the forum. The messageboard.

A legitimate skepticism was posed by Faun about Flops' claims. Flop's sought to play silly no-see-um games about responding to Faun.

But, he should know, as all other responsible posters here already know.....that if you assert it, if you allege it, if you claim it.......then the burden is on you to prove it.

It's Adult Swim after all. Adult discourse. There is the expectation that the claimant is legitimate, is responsible to the forum, and is an adult.

So, poster Flops......that is what is expected of your avatar.
Do you think he is capable of meeting that expectation?

If so.....then do it.

Well, it's possible that even my poor avatar could be "a bot" in the perception of poor poster Flops.
(I really ain't).

Anyway, though Flops may not wish to respond to poster Faun, there remains a duty, a responsibility, to respond to the forum. The messageboard.

A legitimate skepticism was posed by Faun about Flops' claims. Flop's sought to play silly no-see-um games about responding to Faun.

But, he should know, as all other responsible posters here already know.....that if you assert it, if you allege it, if you claim it.......then the burden is on you to prove it.

It's Adult Swim after all. Adult discourse. There is the expectation that the claimant is legitimate, is responsible to the forum, and is an adult.

If so.....then do it.

Of course he knows. Just like everyone here, including seymour, knows he can't prove what he said.

I'm good with that.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
They attempted to stop a legal election in a democracy. The attempted to commit sedition; overthrowing the votes of tens of millions of American citizens. This all because they (and apparently you) believed a blatant, unsupportable lie from Donald J Trump. Trump and everyone who set foot in the Capitol that day need to spend some significant time behind bars.

(I really ain't).

I'll respond to the forum, and I'll even respond to Faun, if he could simply provide proof that he is a human and not a bot. Makes as much sense as his demanding I provide proof that Ray Epps was an FBI plant.
Saying "prove it!" is not expressing legitimate skepticism.
Nothing can be "proved" to a person determined not to believe it, or to a bot programed to dare posters to "prove" things to them.

If so.....then do it.
What is Faun's standard of proof, since you seem so close to Faun (*ahem*)?

Makes as much sense as his demanding I provide proof that Ray Epps was an FBI plant.

Did you claim Ray Epps was an FBI plant?

If you did, amigo......then prove it. It works that way for everybody. On message-boards, and in real life.
It is, after all, Adult Swim.
There is a legitimate and very utilitarian expectation levied upon claimants that they can prove their claims.

So batter up, Flops.
If you claimed it. You prove it.
Show.
Or go.

I'll respond to the forum, and I'll even respond to Faun, if he could simply provide proof that he is a human and not a bot. Makes as much sense as his demanding I provide proof that Ray Epps was an FBI plant.

Saying "prove it!" is not expressing legitimate skepticism.

Nothing can be "proved" to a person determined not to believe it, or to a bot programed to dare posters to "prove" things to them.

What is Faun's standard of proof, since you seem so close to Faun (*ahem*)?

LOL

So now you're not gonna prove your claims to anyone on here? And under the silly guise that I'm not human??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You could have just simply shouted, "I CAN'T PROVE IT!!!" Your inability to prove your bullshit would have been viewed the same only you wouldn't have looked like such a retard.

Did you claim Ray Epps was an FBI plant?
Did I?
If you did, amigo......then prove it. It works that way for everybody. On message-boards, and in real life.
It is, after all, Adult Swim.
Can you prove that?
There is a legitimate and very utilitarian expectation levied upon claimants that they can prove their claims.

So batter up, Flops.
If you claimed it. You prove it.
Show.
Or go.
The "prove it" dodge is well know tool of weak-minded people. No matter what proof I provided Faun would say "that's not proof!" Sad thing is she would actually think she had "won" something.

What is the standard of "proof?"

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
LOL!!! The unheard? They elected the previous president. MLK wasn’t talking about them.

Forum List

Back