I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

LYING is no discourse at all.

I'm calling out your LIES.

You're just another lefturd bullshit artist.
You do not prove that by asserting it. What you are proving are unpleasant aspects of your personality and character.

Lol “they” are the people on this board. “They” say both of those things all the goddamn time. It’s incredibly moronic.

If it was just a riot, why were so many people charged and convicted with seditious conspiracy? Why was there video evidence of those inbred tards chanting to hang Mike Pence, hunting down lawmakers, and speaking about forming their own government once they entered the chamber? ALL of that is on video. You can pretend that isn’t the case but you’re just deluding yourself.
Noo
Lol why do you bother?

So 5 people to you is "so many"

5 people.

And FYI a guilty plea does not mean they were guilty just that they didn't want to go to trial because the sentences would have been worse.

"....they didn't want to go to trial because the sentences would have been worse."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

??????
Whew!!!
Poster Blues Man your stuff is seemingly straight off the Bizarro Desk. No offense intended.

"the sentence would have been worse"???
Really? Why?

So let me get this straight this guy believed he would be found guilty by a judge or jury in a full blown trial, so........so to avoid that guilty verdict, he plead guilty as a tactic to avoid a longer sentence from the guilty conviction of the jury?

One has gotta ask why he thought he'd be found guilty by the jury? Unless, he was guilty?

And then the skepticism of "5 guys is many"......well, when you have a conspiracy of 5+ guys you often have more. After all, they are leaders. And so it is here.

From ABC:
"Fifty others allegedly involved in the Capitol riot have been charged with conspiracy, including Enrique Tarrio, the former leader of the Proud Boys, who also has pleaded not guilty."

I could be persuaded that these 50+ accused seditionists were the tip-of-the-spear assault squads which were first to breach the various lines of barriers....from metal racks, to manned police lines, to doors and windows of the Capitol. And we can surmise that -----because that is what they did. And behind them came the crowds of TDS'rs --the Trump Duped and Snookered ---who seemingly believed they were on a mission from God to keep the existing government installed in place --the Don Trump government. And to bar the newly elected man from assuming the POTUS leadership role for America.

I want all those who were guilty of seditious conspiracy to found so......and harshly punished for what they did; but also as an object lesson to any other Oathkeeper/ProudBoy/Boogaloo/3%/militia nutjobs, et al.......who harbors thoughts of overturning our Constitutional order of governance.

IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------------------

??????
Whew!!!
Poster Blues Man your stuff is seemingly straight off the Bizarro Desk. No offense intended.

"the sentence would have been worse"???
Really? Why?

So let me get this straight this guy believed he would be found guilty by a judge or jury in a full blown trial, so........so to avoid that guilty verdict, he plead guilty as a tactic to avoid a longer sentence from the guilty conviction of the jury?

One has gotta ask why he thought he'd be found guilty by the jury? Unless, he was guilty?

And then the skepticism of "5 guys is many"......well, when you have a conspiracy of 5+ guys you often have more. After all, they are leaders. And so it is here.

From ABC:
"Fifty others allegedly involved in the Capitol riot have been charged with conspiracy, including Enrique Tarrio, the former leader of the Proud Boys, who also has pleaded not guilty."

I could be persuaded that these 50+ accused seditionists were the tip-of-the-spear assault squads which were first to breach the various lines of barriers....from metal racks, to manned police lines, to doors and windows of the Capitol. And we can surmise that -----because that is what they did. And behind them came the crowds of TDS'rs --the Trump Duped and Snookered ---who seemingly believed they were on a mission from God to keep the existing government installed in place --the Don Trump government. And to bar the newly elected man from assuming the POTUS leadership role for America.

I want all those who were guilty of seditious conspiracy to found so......and harshly punished for what they did; but also as an object lesson to any other Oathkeeper/ProudBoy/Boogaloo/3%/militia nutjobs, et al.......who harbors thoughts of overturning our Constitutional order of governance.

IMHO
People take pleas for all kinds of reasons and guilt isn;t always one of them

Are you that stupid? If the government wants you to be found guilty you will be found guilty even if you're not.

And the fact that only 5 people took pleas to that charge just supports my position that this was noting but a riot and the government could prove no links between those 5 people and the thousands of others who were rioting.

the government could prove no links between those 5 people and the thousands of others who were rioting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patience Grasshopper.
Seditious Conspiracy trials are ongoing.
In fact, today, March 16th, is the 38th day of the Seditious Conspiracy trial of leader Tarrio and a group of Proud Boys.

Moments ago...Judge Kelly just sat down at the bench to begin today's testimony.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patience Grasshopper.
Seditious Conspiracy trials are ongoing.
In fact, today, March 16th, is the 38th day of the Seditious Conspiracy trial of leader Tarrio and a group of Proud Boys.

Moments ago...Judge Kelly just sat down at the bench to begin today's testimony.
Yeah OK

I would think those would be more important than the protesting in the wrong place trial that seem to be the most prevalent

And like I said before a guilty plea isn;t always an admission of guilt

Everyone knows the government can "prove" anything it wants to

"And like I said before a guilty plea isn;t always an admission of guilt"
--------------------------------------------------

In my humble opinion, that world....the world you either live in or imagine... seems to be a rather uncomfortable, or potentially uncomfortable spot.

You seem to be describing a world where no one can really be guilty of anything ... or if they were the rest of your world cannot know it.

If they plea....and say they are guilty, you say they are not.
If a jury says they are guilty ...... you say they are not.

Blues Man......to be honest, I really really like the world I live in.
Yours --- not so much.

you mean the ones who didn't control the crowd outside in the first place?

And sedition isn't necessarily illegal you know in fact the first amendment actually encourages people to voice their discontent with the government.

Jan 6 was not a rebellion it was a riot plain and one that could have been prevented if the cops had been doing their jobs in the first place.

Not all speech is protected by the 1st Amendment. Such as threatening others, fraud & sedition.

Since when does our justice system care about the actual truth? And who exactly was convicted of sedition and conspiracy?

None of these charges are for "seditious conspiracy".

Looks like you haven't been paying attention.

• Roberto Minuta
  • Joseph Hackett
  • David Moerschel
  • Edward Vallejo
  • Elmer Stewart Rhodes III
  • Kelly Meggs
  • Jeremy Bertino
  • Jessica Watkins
  • Kenneth Harrelson
  • Thomas Caldwell
  • Enrique Tarrio
  • Ethan Nordean
  • Joseph Biggs
  • Zachary Rehl
  • Dominic Pezzola

Need I remind you? You couldn't cite one single case where a judge was wrong to dismiss a case.
What? Dismissing the case means no evidentiary hearing will ever happen. They were wrong on everyone.

Yeah OK

I would think those would be more important than the protesting in the wrong place trial that seem to be the most prevalent

And like I said before a guilty plea isn;t always an admission of guilt

Everyone knows the government can "prove" anything it wants to

LOL

Beyond stupid. A guilty plea is ALWAYS an admission of guilt. Perhaps you meant to say a guilty plea isn't necessarily proof the party pleading guilty actually committed the crime to which they pled guilty. Your problem there is there are literally hundreds and hundreds who pleaded guilty. Hard to believe none of them committed those crimes. Even worse for you, there's video of many of them committing the crimes to which they pled guilty.

What? Dismissing the case means no evidentiary hearing will ever happen. They were wrong on everyone.

I challenged to to show any case filed, which lists their claims of fraud, to show the judge wrongly dismissed the case...

You couldn't show even one single case.

Not one.

They were wrong on everyone.
?????
What does that mean?

Each of the 90+ judges that saw one or more of the 60+ cases brought before them over the 2020 election were wrong?
Every one of the judges?

Or, because your declarative sentence above is vague on who your are referring to with "everyone"....well, can you explain yourself, poster Lastamender?

I challenged to to show any case filed, which lists their claims of fraud, to show the judge wrongly dismissed the case...

You couldn't show even one single case.

Not one.
We all know what happened was to keep the evidence out of the courts and fraud out of the news. The cover up is as obvious as the fraud. Half the country will never accept Biden as the legitimate president. Guess what? There is not one fucking thing you can do about it but keep lying.

?????
What does that mean?

Each of the 90+ judges that saw one or more of the 60+ cases brought before them over the 2020 election were wrong?
Every one of the judges?

Or, because your declarative sentence above is vague on who your are referring to with "everyone"....well, can you explain yourself, poster Lastamender?
:9:

We all know what happened was to keep the evidence out of the courts and fraud out of the news. The cover up is as obvious as the fraud. Half the country will never accept Biden as the legitimate president. Guess what? There is not one fucking thing you can do about it but keep lying.

LOLOL

You're completely brainwashed, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

I didn't ask you for your brain-dead opinion that you "know what happened." I challenged you to present proof of your claims.

That you can't shows me you're posting bullshit.

LOLOL

You're completely brainwashed, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

I didn't ask you for your brain-dead opinion that you "know what happened." I challenged you to present proof of your claims.

That you can't shows me you're posting bullshit.
I am completely brainwashed? You are the one condoning murder and still listening to proven liars, not me.

I am completely brainwashed? You are the one condoning murder and still listening to proven liars, not me.

You lie as always. I did not condone murder.

Your hallucinations aside, I repeat.... you were challenged to show proof that any of those 60+ judges ruled incorrectly....

And you couldn't show even one did.

:dance:

Forum List

Back