I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Apparently, Congress didn't see any evidence if fraud to warrant an investigation.
No, they had no idea that is why it should have been investigated. You know the real reason. They voted to steal the election. That vote locked Biden in. It was treason.

Lol it was a massive failure but you and your ilk are too fucking stupid. Biden was voted in hours later. Those idiots couldn’t even manage delaying it a day. No one was intimidated lol
Hahaha…see Billy, this is why you backwards and twisted fucks can NEVER be taken seriously…”No one was intimidated” EXCEPT for all the Democrat pussies and Mike Pussy Pence.

Hahaha…see Billy, this is why you backwards and twisted fucks can NEVER be taken seriously…”No one was intimidated” EXCEPT for all the Democrat pussies and Mike Pussy Pence.
Lol hey moron of course some of them would be scared. Collectively, however, they sent a message that they weren’t going to be intimidated from doing what had to be done. In fact, REAL courage comes from being scared but doing what must be done despite it. Without fear there is no courage.

It’s such a stupid thing for you to point out lol. Like okay they were scared. And? What did that accomplish for you? NOTHING. You’re such a dumb fuck lol

It is made up that some judges are corrupt? Are you serious?

Just because some judges may be corrupt does not mean the 60+ judges from the 2020 election were. No less, ALL 60+. You have to show they were corrupt. You have to show their rulings were wrong. Sadly for your derangement, you can't.

Rather, poster Blues Man, it is you who is giving the violent TDS'rs at the Capitol that day way...way....too much credit.

They were the cannon-fodder. Nothing more. Get the duped & snookered to seditiously attack the Capitol and cause a halt to the EC counting. Then throw it to Alito.

Once the count was halted the intent of the conspirators---Trump, Rudy, Powell, Eastman, Clark, Gohmert, et al, ---was that Pence would declare the EC vote compromised, and a petition would be sent to Alito the 'circuit judge' over Gohmert's district....and a declaration of an invalid election announced.
And the EC ballots would be thrown back to GOP states with their illegal fake electors.

The J6 Committee explained much of that.
The conspirators themselves have admitted such was their intent.

So yes, those "idiots" (you words, not mine) did halt the count of the EC Ballots.

But thankfully, Nancy Pelosi was alert enough to the machinations and she expeditiously called back into session the legislators and the EC count proceeded into the night as required by our Constitution. Nancy was a hero on January 6th & 7th. That much is clear.
How am I giving them credit by calling them rioters and vandals?

For how long was the ballot counting delayed?

A matter of hours?

Stop with the exaggeration of what really happened and the hand wringing about an "insurrection"

Who said Trump's thugs were successful??
Not me but then again I'm not calling it an "insurrection" or an attempted coup am I?

There is no way those morons who rioted could take down the US government but you all certainly want to thiink they could have.,

For how long was the ballot counting delayed?
There is no way those morons who rioted could take down the US government but you all certainly want to thiink they could have.,
----------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, I am not being clear.
And, you continue to give the seditionist mob too much credit.....and a wrongful motive.

Those MAGA-Morons could not have...by themselves "taken down the US".
Nor did the vast majority of them want to. "The government", after all, was the one they wanted....Don Trump's Administration.
Rather, they desired to 'keep' the government. Don Trump's.

Some of the seditionists may have thought that they were gonna get a 'new order, a new government'.....but the folks who put 'em up to it, who summoned them, incited them, directed them .... knew that that mob of society's losers weren't the real deal. They were only the deus ex machina to give the 'summoners' the excuse to declare the election invalid, completely halt the counting of the EC ballots, and then have Supreme Court Justice Alito issue an injunction and throw the EC vote back to the states.......where the Republican controlled states would substitute their phony electors and vote to keep Don Trump for a second term.

That's not my imagination. It's been detailed by at least one of the conspirators ----Trump, Rudy, Powell, Eastman, Clark, Flynn, PillowBoy, Gohmert,et al.

THAT was their plan.

And but for the alertness and decisiveness of Nancy Pelosi in recognizing the plan that was afoot.....and her efforts to herd the legislators back by 8pm so that there was ONLY a several hour delay.....prevented the conspirator's seditious plan from succeeding.

The mob of society's ne'er-do-wells with their MACE and tasers and guns were merely the useful idiots, the TDS'rs --Trump's Duped & Snookered.

Get those losers to egregiously break the law, beat up the police, maybe snatch a Congressman for hostage........which would give the excuse to completely stop the EC count, declare an emergency, and get Alito to issue an injunction.

But to your point.......don't ever think those losers with the MAGA-hats, Kevlar and ball-bats were gonna be the new government. Duh!

----------------------------------------------------------

Clearly, I am not being clear.
And, you continue to give the seditionist mob too much credit.....and a wrongful motive.

Those MAGA-Morons could not have...by themselves "taken down the US".
Nor did the vast majority of them want to. "The government", after all, was the one they wanted....Don Trump's Administration.
Rather, they desired to 'keep' the government. Don Trump's.

Some of the seditionists may have thought that they were gonna get a 'new order, a new government'.....but the folks who put 'em up to it, who summoned them, incited them, directed them .... knew that that mob of society's losers weren't the real deal. They were only the deus ex machina to give the 'summoners' the excuse to declare the election invalid, completely halt the counting of the EC ballots, and then have Supreme Court Justice Alito issue an injunction and throw the EC vote back to the states.......where the Republican controlled states would substitute their phony electors and vote to keep Don Trump for a second term.

That's not my imagination. It's been detailed by at least one of the conspirators ----Trump, Rudy, Powell, Eastman, Clark, Flynn, PillowBoy, Gohmert,et al.

THAT was their plan.

And but for the alertness and decisiveness of Nancy Pelosi in recognizing the plan that was afoot.....and her efforts to herd the legislators back by 8pm so that there was ONLY a several hour delay.....prevented the conspirator's seditious plan from succeeding.

The mob of society's ne'er-do-wells with their MACE and tasers and guns were merely the useful idiots, the TDS'rs --Trump's Duped & Snookered.

Get those losers to egregiously break the law, beat up the police, maybe snatch a Congressman for hostage........which would give the excuse to completely stop the EC count, declare an emergency, and get Alito to issue an injunction.

But to your point.......don't ever think those losers with the MAGA-hats, Kevlar and ball-bats were gonna be the new government. Duh!
I am giving them absolutely no credit.

YOU are saying the actually posed a an existential threat to the US Government.

"YOU are saying the actually posed a an existential threat to the US Government."

No, I am not.
Rather, they posed an existential threat to the Constitutional peaceful-transfer-of-power.

They posed NO threat --ZERO threat -- to the government then in power, the Trump Administration. They wanted to KEEP that government.

They were merely the cannon fodder for Trump/Rudy/Powell/Eastman/Clark/Gohmert/Flynn, et al. The sacrificial lambs intended to be the raison d'etre to completely halt the EC count, and declare the election invalid and throw it back to the states.

The mob was duped and snookered. But they were secretly intended to serve a purpose for the conspirators.

IMHO

No, I am not.
Rather, they posed an existential threat to the Constitutional peaceful-transfer-of-power.

They posed NO threat --ZERO threat -- to the government then in power, the Trump Administration. They wanted to KEEP that government.

They were merely the cannon fodder for Trump/Rudy/Powell/Eastman/Clark/Gohmert/Flynn, et al. The sacrificial lambs intended to be the raison d'etre to completely halt the EC count, and declare the election invalid and throw it back to the states.

The mob was duped and snookered. But they were secretly intended to serve a purpose for the conspirators.

IMHO
They did not pose ANY thread whatsoever.

They did not pose ANY thread whatsoever.

You still ain't getting it.

They were the cannon fodder........the sacrificial lambs. The reason for Pence to stop the count and declare it invalid.....and throw it to Alito to issue an injunction.

It WASN'T that mob of society's losers that were the threat (other than to the police)......they were gonna be sacrificed one way or the other.

The real threat was the conspirators ---Trump/Rudy/Powell/Eastman/Clark/Gohmert, et al. THEY were the real deal insurrectionists, they were the real deal seditionists.

The duped and snookered in their red MAGA hats were the useful idiots. NO threat whatsoever to Don Trump's government.....the government then in existence.

Duh!

You still ain't getting it.

They were the cannon fodder........the sacrificial lambs. The reason for Pence to stop the count and declare it invalid.....and throw it to Alito to issue an injunction.

It WASN'T that mob of society's losers that were the threat (other than to the police)......they were gonna be sacrificed one way or the other.

The real threat was the conspirators ---Trump/Rudy/Powell/Eastman/Clark/Gohmert, et al. THEY were the real deal insurrectionists, they were the real deal seditionists.

The duped and snookered in their red MAGA hats were the useful idiots. NO threat whatsoever to Don Trump's government.....the government then in existence.

Duh!
And no threat to the transfer of power.

Not me but then again I'm not calling it an "insurrection" or an attempted coup am I?

And yet, they almost did. Lawyers and some politicians tried using that opportunity to get the Supreme Court involved to empower Pence to be able to throw out the election results which would have handed the election to Trump, the loser of the election. Had Nancy Pelosi not caught wind of this and reconvened the House when she did, they might have been able to pull it off.

Bullshit. Lawmakers would have been harmed that day, possibly killed, had they not been evacuated. Some in that mob said so themselves.

Harming a politician is in no way an existential threat to the government. And not a single politician was harmed

Stop the clutching of pearls over might haves could have and what ifs none of any of that happened because it was nothing but a simple riot and vandalism of property

Forum List

Back