I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

That does not change the digital evidence of less than 300 people driving by drop boxes, and stopping 5,000 time in early AM hours. Between 12 AM and 5 AM. The authorities had the evidence and refused to identify the people or act on it. Both facts.

The digital evidence is also a failure. D'Souza said the could look up video based on the digital evidence-- they they couldn't produce video of even one person dropping off ballots multiple times.

Think (with you that's not possible) about this...

5 states...

54,000 mules...

4 million minutes of video...

25,000,000 gigabytes of cellphone data...

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.

It's why the movie failed to prove the election fraud they claimed.

video of multiple people dropping off multiple ballots.

LOLOL

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

I didn't ask you to show video of multiple people dropping off multiple ballots. That can be legal depending on who they're dropping off ballots for.

I asked you to produce video of anyone dropping off ballots multiple times. That was what the movie was about but never actually showed video of anyone doing that.

Why are you trying so hard to be even dumber than bripat, the dumbest poster on this forum?

I've explained that many times. the judges didn't want to interfere in an election, period. They went with the elites threats to stay the course and leave it alone. I'd be interested if someone investigated their bank accounts for money.

And I showed you that's not true in all cases. Prolly not true in any case.

Anyone "proud" of anyone who violates the NO TRESPASSING rule regarding the Capitol is not to be admired.

That said, 1/6 was clearly a HATE HOAX, and Faun drove SHEmon's motorcade into the Capitol....

None got an evidentiary hearing. Cannot present evidence without one.

That's also a lie. Judges ask to see evidence to determine if an evidentiary hearing is warranted. If there is no evidence to support the plaintiff's claims, or the evidence they show the judge doesn't support their claims, or the plaintiff lacks standing to file a claim ... the case gets thrown out. Your inability to grasp this is not evidence of judges, many placed by Trump, just wantonly dismissing cases.

That's also a lie. Judges ask to see evidence to determine if an evidentiary hearing is warranted. If there is no evidence to support the plaintiff's claims, or the evidence they show the judge doesn't support their claims, or the plaintiff lacks standing to file a claim ... the case gets thrown out. Your inability to grasp this is not evidence of judges, many placed by Trump, just wantonly dismissing cases.
All of them? That is fucking ridiculous and highlights the corruption in our courts.

Oh yes they were! There was no evidence of fraud at all! That is a big god-damn lie you fuckers keep spewing because you're all butt-hurt the country rejected you and your ilk as crazy people!
Then half the country is spewing the lies. Why is that if there was no fraud? Why didn't the Congress investigate because this would be over now. I know why they did not. They did not because they could not cover the fraud up that fast.

I gave you proof that the January 6 occupation of the Capitol Building was an effort to overturn the legal defeat of Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Here is more proof:

------------

Jan. 6 panel releases final report, alleges Trump engaged in ‘conspiracy’ to overturn election​

Politics Dec 22, 2022 10:23 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House Jan. 6 committee’s final report asserts that Donald Trump criminally engaged in a “multi-part conspiracy” to overturn the lawful results of the 2020 presidential election and failed to act to stop his supporters from attacking the Capitol, concluding an extraordinary 18-month investigation into the former president and the violent insurrection two years ago.

The 814-page report released Thursday comes after the panel interviewed more than 1,000 witnesses, held 10 hearings and obtained millions of pages of documents. The witnesses — ranging from many of Trump’s closest aides to law enforcement to some of the rioters themselves — detailed Trump’s actions in the weeks ahead of the insurrection and how his wide-ranging pressure campaign to overturn his defeat directly influenced those who brutally pushed past the police and smashed through the windows and doors of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

View attachment 765616
"Alleges" is not proof.

Dumbass.

Claiming that all Democrats are evil strikes me as anti American. I do not think all Republicans are evil. Indeed, I agree with the Republican consensus on several topics.
The entire Democratic party leadership is evil to the core. ALL of them.

After awhile Trump's lawyers should have been punished for bringing up frivolous law suits.

Trump supporters are incapable of evaluating evidence and considering what is plausible. They believe what they want to believe.
81 million votes for senile pervert hiding in his basement is ridiculous. If you believe that happened you are as stupid as the day is long.

All of them? That is fucking ridiculous and highlights the corruption in our courts.

Apparently, all of them as neither you, nor anyone else, has shown where any of those judges were wrong.

Sure, there was lots of whining about how ALL of this judges were either Trump haters, or Democrats, or RINO's... shit tons of that. But no actual argument showing even one of those judges was wrong.

Forum List

Back