I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

According to judges, including six Republican justices on the Supreme Court - three of whom Trump nominated - Trump lost in 2020.
Not sure what that means? They didn’t see any of the evidence, so at best they spoke out of fear from demofks

Not sure what that means? They didn’t see any of the evidence, so at best they spoke out of fear from demofks
I doubt very seriously that six Republican Supreme Court justices appointed by life, three of whom were nominated by Trump, would have feared Democrats. They would have been more likely to fear Trump and his minions. Fortunately, they did not, and retained their integrity.

I doubt very seriously that six Republican Supreme Court justices appointed by life, three of whom were nominated by Trump, would have feared Democrats. They would have been more likely to fear Trump and his minions. Fortunately, they did not, and retained their integrity.
yeah, Kavanaugh never got threatened right? hahahaahahhahhahahaahaha . I can only imagine he got a call reminding him of the previous altercation. Yeah,,,,, demofks are evil, I'm actually hearing more and more people make that assertion about them. You've joined quite the club, anti-american one at that.

So you're saying the Supreme Court violated the Constitution in 2000 when they ruled the clock had run out on challenging that election??
nope, they allowed the challenge, however, the challenge kept changing. They ruled the changes couldn't be challenged.

yeah, Kavanaugh never got threatened right? hahahaahahhahhahahaahaha . I can only imagine he got a call reminding him of the previous altercation. Yeah,,,,, demofks are evil, I'm actually hearing more and more people make that assertion about them. You've joined quite the club, anti-american one at that.
Claiming that all Democrats are evil strikes me as anti American. I do not think all Republicans are evil. Indeed, I agree with the Republican consensus on several topics.

trump didn't lose.
Throughout the election popular opinion surveys agreed that Trump was behind Biden. If trump won it has we need to believe in a conspiracy involving all the public opinion surveys, and all the judges who judged on the case.

We think actually. We can see humans putting multiple ballots in the boxes!

That’s illegal

The claim made by 2000 Mules was that people were doing that multiple times. Show video of even of even one person dropping off ballots more than once...

Liar.

In cases not dismissed due to lack of standing, judges saw the evidence. In every such case, they determined that the evidence didn't support the plaintiff's claims. Some, even appellate courts found the same.

nope, they allowed the challenge, however, the challenge kept changing. They ruled the changes couldn't be challenged.

Lying fool, there were 2 rulings. The first was the recounts were not performed the same throughout the state, violating equal protection; and the second ruling was there was no time left to remedy that, due to the safe harbor deadline.

trump didn't lose.

Trump lost over and over and over and over and over and over. I lost count how many times Trump lost. Trump was the biggest loser in the history of elections.

rotfl-gif.288736

Lying fool, there were 2 rulings. The first was the recounts were not performed the same throughout the state, violating equal protection; and the second ruling was there was no time left to remedy that, due to the safe harbor deadline.
no that's not correct, post the ruling then!!!!

Trump lost over and over and over and over and over and over. I lost count how many times Trump lost. Trump was the biggest loser in the history of elections.

rotfl-gif.288736
2000 mules says otherwise, cheating is what happened, documented on video. selective outrage can't change that fact.

Throughout the election popular opinion surveys agreed that Trump was behind Biden. If trump won it has we need to believe in a conspiracy involving all the public opinion surveys, and all the judges who judged on the case.
now that there is some demofk word misinformation salad right there. :no_text11:

no that's not correct, post the ruling then!!!!

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever??

In a per curiam ruling issued the following day, the Court found (7–2) that, owing to inconsistencies in manual recounting methods and standards between Florida counties, the Florida court’s order of a manual recount amounted to a violation of the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. By a smaller majority (5–4), the Court also ruled that no new recount could take place, because none could be finished by the “safe harbor” deadline—the date, set by federal law (3 U.S.C. §5)

Liar.

In cases not dismissed due to lack of standing, judges saw the evidence. In every such case, they determined that the evidence didn't support the plaintiff's claims. Some, even appellate courts found the same.
no they didn't, it was reported they didn't. It's why the challenges weren't ever actually completed. The dominion machines were removed in most cases. The forensic audits didn't happen!!!! Why were you all afraid of the challenge if he lost?

2000 mules says otherwise, cheating is what happened, documented on video. selective outrage can't change that fact.

If that were true, you'd be able to post video of anyone dropping off ballots multiple times. Despite being challenged to do that, you failed to do so.

Forum List

Back