I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Uh no moron. Obviously you can get a fire hydrant above ground. Here’s the video proof you’re going to be too much of a pussy to acknowledge:

you know fire hydrants are connected to underground pipes? you really are kind of a smart stupid huh?

Lol you’ll take any victory you can get huh?
It is sort of fun seeing, as you demofks consider yourselves the smartest people in the world, make these kinds of stupid statements.

Last edited:
They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
Maybe because Trump's rant that the election was stolen from him is a crock of shit? It's the biggest con ever perpetrated on the American people, i.e. the halftards who believe his bullshit.

Still Don't get the fact that Trump is the biggest conman in history, do you?

It is sort of fun seeing as you demofks consider yourselves the smartest people in the world make these kinds of stupid statements.
Lol not the smartest in the world but I can see how it seems that way since we are still far smarter than you. Bless your heart!

Maybe because Trump's rant that the election was stolen from him is a crock of shit? It's the biggest con ever perpetrated on the American people, i.e. the halftards who believe his bullshit.

Still Don't get the fact that Trump is the biggest conman in history, do you?

Like I said it's a crock of shit, but you guys will believe anything.
I thought hundreds of sworn advadavits were signed by folks who witnessed or were part of voter fraud?
I thought Elon Musk confirmed that Democrats colluded with big tech and asked them to meddle?
I thought voting guidelines were changed in the 11th hour under the guise of national emergency?

"You are giving those idiots WAYYYYYYY too much credit."

Rather, poster Blues Man, it is you who is giving the violent TDS'rs at the Capitol that day way...way....too much credit.

They were the cannon-fodder. Nothing more. Get the duped & snookered to seditiously attack the Capitol and cause a halt to the EC counting. Then throw it to Alito.

Once the count was halted the intent of the conspirators---Trump, Rudy, Powell, Eastman, Clark, Gohmert, et al, ---was that Pence would declare the EC vote compromised, and a petition would be sent to Alito the 'circuit judge' over Gohmert's district....and a declaration of an invalid election announced.
And the EC ballots would be thrown back to GOP states with their illegal fake electors.

The J6 Committee explained much of that.
The conspirators themselves have admitted such was their intent.

So yes, those "idiots" (you words, not mine) did halt the count of the EC Ballots.

But thankfully, Nancy Pelosi was alert enough to the machinations and she expeditiously called back into session the legislators and the EC count proceeded into the night as required by our Constitution. Nancy was a hero on January 6th & 7th. That much is clear.

I agree, it's called trespassing. Now one could argue that cops unlocked the door and that could be considered an invitation.

The building was locked and secured until Trump's thugs broke in through windows and kicking open doors.

nope, pending actions per challenge laws in the states as laid out in the Constitution may I add. The coup was certifying the ballots while an open challenge existed. that's insurrection.

So you're saying the Supreme Court violated the Constitution in 2000 when they ruled the clock had run out on challenging that election??

nope, pending actions per challenge laws in the states as laid out in the Constitution may I add. The coup was certifying the ballots while an open challenge existed. that's insurrection.
According to judges, including six Republican justices on the Supreme Court - three of whom Trump nominated - Trump lost in 2020.

Forum List

Back