I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Like all that video they didn't show anyone?

Leftards are LYING ASSHOLES.
More than a million pages of internal Fox messages have revealed that a producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that dealing with criticism from those sceptical of the election results was like “negotiating” with “especially dumb” “terrorists” who sleep with their cousins.
Mr Shah suggested that Carlson mention the affidavit, saying it was “not new info, not proof” and then “pivot to being deferential”.

Mr Pfeiffer later added: “One funny thing. Dominion was used in Ohio and Florida. Trump won them. Did they forget to rig those or all part of the plan?”

Mr Shah later asked Mr Pfeiffer if he had seen that Newsmax host Greg Kelly “came after you?”

“Yeah,” Mr Pfeiffer said. “This whole thing is surreal. Like negotiating with terrorists, but especially dumb ones. Cousin f****** types not saudi royalty.”

More than a million pages of internal Fox messages have revealed that a producer for Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that dealing with criticism from those sceptical of the election results was like “negotiating” with “especially dumb” “terrorists” who sleep with their cousins.
Mr Shah suggested that Carlson mention the affidavit, saying it was “not new info, not proof” and then “pivot to being deferential”.

Mr Pfeiffer later added: “One funny thing. Dominion was used in Ohio and Florida. Trump won them. Did they forget to rig those or all part of the plan?”

Mr Shah later asked Mr Pfeiffer if he had seen that Newsmax host Greg Kelly “came after you?”

“Yeah,” Mr Pfeiffer said. “This whole thing is surreal. Like negotiating with terrorists, but especially dumb ones. Cousin f****** types not saudi royalty.”
Yawn.

Same stupid leftard bullshit, attack the messenger.

The important thing here, is we:re seeing all the evidence the J6 committee fucktards didn't want us to see.

I couldn't care less how it gets to me, as long as it gets to me.

The only way the stupid leftard pricks can hold power is by controlling the truth. It used to work, before Facebook and Twitter. Now it don't work no more.

Yawn.

Same stupid leftard bullshit, attack the messenger.
Like Trump?
The important thing here, is we:re seeing all the evidence the J6 committee fucktards didn't want us to see.
So, WHERE is ALL the EVIDENCE?
That will put the entire January 6th committee in jail?
It's been a week and...........NOTHING.
I couldn't care less how it gets to me, as long as it gets to me.

The only way the stupid leftard pricks can hold power is by controlling the truth. It used to work, before Facebook and Twitter. Now it don't work no more.
So, the "truth" is on Facebook and Twitter?

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
They tried to overthrow the results of an election Trump honestly and legally lost.

TrumpNYPost.jpg

You can't prove that.

NO leftard can prove their bullshit assertions

You're EXACTLY like the election deniers, there's not even a single solitary shred of evidence to back up your claims.
CBS News

Pence aides detail Trump effort to overturn election results at Jan. 6 committee hearing​

BY MELISSA QUINN, KATHRYN WATSON, STEFAN BECKET, CAITLIN YILEK
UPDATED ON: JUNE 17, 2022

Washington — The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol turned its attention to former President Donald Trump's campaign to pressure former Vice President Mike Pence to reject electoral votes on Thursday, hearing testimony from close Pence aides who said the president's efforts to overturn the 2020 election were nonsensical and "un-American."

"Mike Pence said no. He resisted the pressure. He knew it was illegal, he knew it was wrong," Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson said to open the third day of hearings examining the Capitol attack. "We are fortunate for Mr. Pence's courage on January 6. Our democracy came dangerously close to catastrophe."

CBS News

Pence aides detail Trump effort to overturn election results at Jan. 6 committee hearing​

BY MELISSA QUINN, KATHRYN WATSON, STEFAN BECKET, CAITLIN YILEK
UPDATED ON: JUNE 17, 2022

Washington — The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol turned its attention to former President Donald Trump's campaign to pressure former Vice President Mike Pence to reject electoral votes on Thursday, hearing testimony from close Pence aides who said the president's efforts to overturn the 2020 election were nonsensical and "un-American."

"Mike Pence said no. He resisted the pressure. He knew it was illegal, he knew it was wrong," Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson said to open the third day of hearings examining the Capitol attack. "We are fortunate for Mr. Pence's courage on January 6. Our democracy came dangerously close to catastrophe."

lol

Alternate electors are as old as the sun.

Hayes-Tilden being the common example.

Late 1800's, I believe.

And yet the leftard lemmings keep using the talking point words, like "unprecedented", because they're too stupid and too lazy and too gullible to crack a history book.

The fucking little lemmings are IGNORANT. Willfully so.

lol

Alternate electors are as old as the sun.

Hayes-Tilden being the common example.

Late 1800's, I believe.

And yet the leftard lemmings keep using the talking point words, like "unprecedented", because they're too stupid and too lazy and too gullible to crack a history book.

The fucking little lemmings are IGNORANT. Willfully so.
You wanted proof. I gave you proof.

You wanted proof. I gave you proof.
Proof of what?

Proof of 13 million fraudulent votes? Proof of 30,000 mismatched signatures PER STATE? Proof that ONLY THE SWING STATES were compromised after 3am? Proof of a mathematical impossibility that's less likely than even the moon suddenly disappearing?

What exactly is it you think you ve proven?

"The important thing here, is we:re seeing all the evidence the J6 committee fucktards didn't want us to see."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

'we're seeing all the evidence'?????
May wanna re-think that one earnest poster 'scruffy'.
Have you watched the 4-1/2 years of compiled video?
If you have....share with us how you did it in just 10-days.

Also of note: The now notoriously short edited video that Tucker/Kevin showed us of the Goathead Guys walking in the corridors was only 4-minutes of the 51-minutes of video that captured Goathead's actions inside the Capitol building.

So, what about the other 47 minutes?
Is Tucker/Kevin hiding the man's crimes that were illustrated in thos 47-minutes?
What do the 47-minutes show us?
Why haven't Tucker/Kevin shown it to us?

Would what is depicted in the 47-minutes completely demonstrate that Goathead committed criminal acts within the Capitol of the United States of America on January 6th?

Why hide the 47-minutes Kevin?
Why hide the 47-minutes Tucker?
W-H-A-T are you hiding?

$7 gas?

You call that real change?

Guess what? DON'T WANT IT.

Don't want your idiotic fucking changes.

I was a lot happier with $2 gas.

You're sick in the head to prefer $2 gas since that price came with 22 million people losing their job amidst the worst pandemic in our lifetime.

Or, it seems, more accurately it was a seditious attempt to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power' from the Trump Presidency to the Biden Presidency.

But for the quick action of Nancy Pelosi it could possibly have succeeded and thrown America into a severe Constitutional crisis. It was Pelosi who assembled the Congress promptly on the evening of January 6th and the morning of January 7th....and accomplished the required EC vote.....which stopped the seditious attempt by Trump, Rudy, KrakenpotPowell, Clark, Eastman, Gohmert, et al.

IMHO
No it wasn't

You can't prove that.

NO leftard can prove their bullshit assertions

You're EXACTLY like the election deniers, there's not even a single solitary shred of evidence to back up your claims.

LOL

Not a single shred of evidence other than the 2020 election was counted, canvassed & certified like every other election in modern times. If the 2020 election was fraudulent then so was every other election.

And the rubes just don't care.

"It's okay if you lie to me, if I agree with what you're saying".

It doesn't get much weaker than that.

Forum List

Back