I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Then half the country is spewing the lies. Why is that if there was no fraud? Why didn't the Congress investigate because this would be over now. I know why they did not. They did not because they could not cover the fraud up that fast.

No, it would not be over now. You idiots cried that sane shit over Obama's birth certificate... just show the long form and we'll shut up.

I am not lying, and you just repeat lies.

Of course you're lying. I just proved you're lying. Just a few posts after I showed a case where the judge reviewed the evidence, you said no judge did that. That's a lie. You lied.

That is a journalistic convention. There is no credible evidence that the 2020 election was stolen.
There is, however, PLENTY of evidence of manipulation.

Stolen is not the issue.

Total lack of election security is the issue.

Apparently, all of them as neither you, nor anyone else, has shown where any of those judges were wrong.

Sure, there was lots of whining about how ALL of this judges were either Trump haters, or Democrats, or RINO's... shit tons of that. But no actual argument showing even one of those judges was wrong.
How the Hell we going to show that? They will not permit evidence to be presented and properly investigated. This is fascism.

No, it would not be over now. You idiots cried that sane shit over Obama's birth certificate... just show the long form and we'll shut up.
That has nothing to do with Congress siding with the fraud by not investigating the election.

Of course you're lying. I just proved you're lying. Just a few posts after I showed a case where the judge reviewed the evidence, you said no judge did that. That's a lie. You lied.
Show us how the judge did that. I'll wait.

Not as stupid as those who cry fraud but still can't find it after more than 2 years and counting.
It is more stupid. It is an impossibility Biden performed like that especially in states where Killary lost.

It is more stupid. It is an impossibility Biden performed like that especially in states where Killary lost.

Nope, you're just making that up. And you're not accounting for voters like me who never would have voted for Biden had he been running against anyone but Trump.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
Lol it was a massive failure but you and your ilk are too fucking stupid. Biden was voted in hours later. Those idiots couldn’t even manage delaying it a day. No one was intimidated lol

Forum List

Back