I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

LOLOL

You're completely brainwashed, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

I didn't ask you for your brain-dead opinion that you "know what happened." I challenged you to present proof of your claims.

That you can't shows me you're posting bullshit.
They don't need proof. Keeps things simple.

When they lose, they claim they're victims.

Pretty neat little delusion they have going.

You lie as always. I did not condone murder.

Your hallucinations aside, I repeat.... you were challenged to show proof that any of those 60+ judges ruled incorrectly....

And you couldn't show even one did.

:dance:
You said Babbitt had it coming. That simply is not true. Those judges kept the evidence out of the courts by not allowing an evidentiary hearing. You will never change that fact. OK troll?

They don't need proof. Keeps things simple.

When they lose, they claim they're victims.

Pretty neat little delusion they have going.
Victimhood is the backbone of your hate filled party. If you could not agitate and turn people against each other without claiming you are fighting for the victim you would not have this power. Stop fucking lying. Why don't you just admit you have no problem with a stolen election and you want this country destroyed

Honesty will set you free, hack.

Victimhood is the backbone of your hate filled party. If you could not agitate and turn people against each other without claiming you are fighting for the victim. Why don't you just admit you have no problem with a stolen election and you want this country destroyed

Honesty will set you free, hack.
You know they're lying to you. We've been trying to tell you.

But you're just gone.

You said Babbitt had it coming. That simply is not true. Those judges kept the evidence out of the courts by not allowing an evidentiary hearing. You will never change that fact. OK troll?

Benedict Babbitt had nothing to do with any of the lawsuits.

And you keep claiming judges acted inappropriately -- yet when challenged to cite a specific such case and show how they ruled wrong, you can't show even one did.

It's as if you truly believe that mindlessly spouting claims if judicial impropriety with zero proof to back said claims up, is proof in itself.

No, FruitLoops, it's actually proof you're fucked in the head; just as I've been saying.

You know they're lying to you. We've been trying to tell you.

But you're just gone.
No, that is what you know and you keep pounding sand up threir asses pushing their complete garbage. If you cannot see the direction this is going you are lying to yourself. That is why you are a hack and get no respect.

No, that is what you know and you keep pounding sand up threir asses pushing their complete garbage. If you cannot see the direction this is going you are lying to yourself. That is why you are a hack and get no respect.
What do you think of the texts and emails that have come out from Fox?

Or the testimony of Rupert Murdoch himself?

Are you aware of them?

What do you think of the texts and emails that have come out from Fox?

Or the testimony of Rupert Murdoch himself?

Are you aware of them?
Does not hold a candle to what our government has done with censorship and political persecution. Plus getting caught doing it and you act like it is nothing. I guess that is what hacks do.

Does not hold a candle to what our government has done with censorship and political persecution. Plus getting caught doing it and you act like it is nothing. I guess that is what hacks do.
Please provide a direct answer to the question.

I can understand if you don't want to, given how they're insulting you every day.

They're lying to you about the very core of this whole thing. They're insulting you.

Surely you have thoughts on that.

Please provide a direct answer to the question.

I can understand if you don't want to, given how they're insulting you every day.

They're lying to you about the very core of this whole thing. They're insulting you.

Surely you have thoughts on that.
You have been lectured repeatedly on how retarded this viewpoint is, yet you persist. You have a world class case of TDS. You have been thoroughly brainwashed by libtard lies.

You have been lectured repeatedly on how retarded this viewpoint is, yet you persist. You have a world class case of TDS. You have been thoroughly brainwashed by libtard lies.
I wonder if you know, consciously, what has obviously been done to you.

I'm not asking because I know you wouldn't be strong enough to admit it.

But I do wonder.

Yeah, I know. Going back to those percentages I mentioned in Post 608, I'm just fascinated by that.

They have to know at some level. Maybe the question is whether that level is conscious or subconscious.

I dunno about that. Prolly true for most. But I believe ones like FruitLoops are utterly incapable of detecting any semblance of reality. There was a time when folks like him were locked up for the safety of others. And it has nothing to do with politics. There are crazies like that on the left too.

I dunno about that. Prolly true for most. But I believe ones like FruitLoops are utterly incapable of detecting any semblance of reality. There was a time when folks like him were locked up for the safety of others. And it has nothing to do with politics. There are crazies like that on the left too.
Yep. Ideology is an incredibly powerful thing. Politics, religion, whatever. It's a freakin' cautionary tale.

It replaces people's critical thinking skills and fundamental human curiosity. That's dangerous as hell.

Forum List

Back