I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Yeah. Too bad for him he was running against a Democrat.
Wasn’t he also running against a Dem/China concocted scamdemic, a complicit media and social media and those scammers that circumvented state legislatures and changed election guidelines in the 11th hour under the guise of national emergency?

That's true. Also: he broke the record for most votes against (a GOP) him.
That’s pretty easy to do with 20-40 million illegal Mexicans…..a corrupt and complicit media/social media meddling and working overtime as a propoganda arm to the Democrat Party….right?
You should be so proud.

A fiscally responsible Conservative would be AMAZING…Unfortunately Democrats have created a new America, one that is no longer REAL America, one that is no longer comprised of responsible real Americans. Fiscal responsibility can no longer be sold to voters.

A lot of shit shouldn't be able to be sold to voters. But that never stopped them before.

Not spending more money than you make is something people should be able to understand.

And don't blame the democrats. The national debt has increased with every administration.

Hahaha…simple huh…especially for your 30-50 million illegals making 25k per year with the litter of silver tooth money trees.

My 30-50 million illegals? Try again.

Yes, it IS that simple. Every family in the US does it or they pay the consequences.

I fancy myself as a new-age ‘Conservative’, one with balls……I’m that guy “real Conservatives“ are scared shitless of….I tell old-school establishment Conservatives to distance themselves from the likes of myself…
Look, I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT by and large they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of the fucked in the head left. They empowered the left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC rule book.
The left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Enough with the judgementalism. It takes time to wake people up.

My 30-50 million illegals? Try again.

Yes, it IS that simple. Every family in the US does it or they pay the consequences.
Cool theory…
Look, you globalist folk seem to complain about debt an awful lot but you never really stand against the things we are spending on.
Why is that?

More excuses. Just don't spend more than you make. Period.
You don’t think Republicans have to change course and take aim at those desperate thirdworlders you lefties have imported if they want to win states like Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM and much of Texas?
The Democrat Party is only relevant today because they have promised them free shit galore.

Golfing Gator

Cool theory…
Look, you globalist folk seem to complain about debt an awful lot but you never really stand against the things we are spending on.
Why is that?

Can you give me an example? Because I think you can't.

Yes, it is a cool theory. It would be even cooler in practice.

We, as a nation, are currently $31.2 trillion in debt. I think people have no idea how much a trillion is. One trillion seconds ago was 31,000 years ago. It was the Upper Paleolithic Era.

Still ignoring the timeline. This was first

NO, it wasn't...............More LIES.

ap21355056582668-edit_custom-8cde446f7a487c8d6c9fc228203a3cf6808a45e9-s1100-c50.jpg

Right, just like the J/6 Staiinist committee.
:rolleyes:
NO.
The January 6th committee actually were productive and produced results.

Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

According to the evidence at trial, in the months leading up to January 6, these defendants and their co-conspirators plotted to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, including by amassing an armed “quick reaction force” on the outskirts of the District of Columbia.
The defendants – Roberto Minuta, 38, of Prosper, Texas; Joseph Hackett, 52, of Sarasota, Florida; David Moerschel, 45, of Punta Gorda, Florida; and Edward Vallejo, 64, of Phoenix, Arizona – were leaders and associates of the Oath Keepers organization.
In addition to the seditious conspiracy count, all four were found guilty of conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, and conspiracy to prevent Members of Congress from discharging their official duties. Hackett was also found guilty of destruction of evidence.

Forum List

Back