I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

What about, when the morons were at the ellispe, or marching towards the capitol building?
Darn, they weren't violent then either.
Until..............

211228144841-04-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

211228144847-09-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

So much for the "velvet ropes" the Huckster was feeding your gullible, dumbass.
Remember, they just LOOK like ignorant rubes who have been fooled by the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

They're ACTUALLY Antifa, FBI and BLM, instigating a phony Insurrection for Hollywood production.

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

IT MUST BE TRUE I TELL YOU

Remember, they just LOOK like ignorant rubes who have been fooled by the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

They're ACTUALLY Antifa, FBI and BLM, instigating a phony Insurrection for Hollywood production.

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

IT MUST BE TRUE I TELL YOU
Yep, and the republicans are SO concerned about their well being too.

March 10 2023
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia), the conservative firebrand who has downplayed the severity of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, is demanding that Mayor Muriel Bowser allow her and other Republicans to visit some two-dozen Jan. 6 detainees being held there and review conditions at the facility.

In a letter sent to Bowser on Thursday, Greene and Rep. James Comer (R-Kentucky), who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, said that reports they have received about the Jan. 6 detainees in the city’s jail “paint a picture of despair, hopelessness, and a severe abuse of justice.” They requested a range of documents related to the Jan. 6 detainees, and full access to the facilities by March 23.

“The committee is concerned by reports that January 6 detainees are facing a unique form of mistreatment due to their politics and beliefs, representing potential several human rights abuses,” wrote Greene and Comer.

Yep, and the republicans are SO concerned about their well being too.

March 10 2023
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Georgia), the conservative firebrand who has downplayed the severity of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, is demanding that Mayor Muriel Bowser allow her and other Republicans to visit some two-dozen Jan. 6 detainees being held there and review conditions at the facility.

In a letter sent to Bowser on Thursday, Greene and Rep. James Comer (R-Kentucky), who chairs the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, said that reports they have received about the Jan. 6 detainees in the city’s jail “paint a picture of despair, hopelessness, and a severe abuse of justice.” They requested a range of documents related to the Jan. 6 detainees, and full access to the facilities by March 23.

“The committee is concerned by reports that January 6 detainees are facing a unique form of mistreatment due to their politics and beliefs, representing potential several human rights abuses,” wrote Greene and Comer.
That's a good point. If the violent people were only Antifa, BLM and the FBI, why does MAGA world care so much about them?

Hmm!

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
No... you guys love it when cops get attacked. This has been proven time and again.

What about, when the morons were at the ellispe, or marching towards the capitol building?
Darn, they weren't violent then either.
Until..............

211228144841-04-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

211228144847-09-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

So much for the "velvet ropes" the Huckster was feeding your gullible, dumbass.
Still ignoring the timeline. This was first

1) Smaller gov't.
Did Trump add 87,000 IRS agents?
2) Less intrusive gov't.
Did Trump have Facebook and Twitter control what you read?
3) More personal/individual freedom
Did Trump force you to wear a face diaper or take medicine you didn’t want?
4) Lower taxes.
Trump cut taxes for all. The almost dead fake president is raising taxes.
5) Strong defense.
Trump rebuilt the military and gave military personnel a raise.
6) Adherence to the US Constitution.
Conservatives protect the 1st and 2nd while Democrats hate them both.

So yeah, based on the pesky facts it appears republican conservatives are still led by the same core tenets that you lefties denounce.

Stormlover

Did Trump add 87,000 IRS agents?

Did Trump have Facebook and Twitter control what you read?

Did Trump force you to wear a face diaper or take medicine you didn’t want?

Trump cut taxes for all. The almost dead fake president is raising taxes.

Trump rebuilt the military and gave military personnel a raise.

Conservatives protect the 1st and 2nd while Democrats hate them both.

So yeah, based on the pesky facts it appears republican conservatives are still led by the same core tenets that you lefties denounce.

Stormlover

IRS agents? You think that is an issue? There are 2 million people working for the federal govt, and another 18 million for state governments.

His office had no problem working with Fox News to create what millions saw. And talked about destroying same sex marriage.

He certainly cut taxes for the elite and his corporate buddies.

He rebuilt when he was not mocking them.

IRS agents? You think that is an issue? There are 2 million people working for the federal govt, and another 18 million for state governments.

His office had no problem working with Fox News to create what millions saw. And talked about destroying same sex marriage.

Why don’t you demofks post the actual tax cut that was approved. Just more selective outrage without evidence

I showed you which party is for expanding government. Simple shit.
Because you say so? Do you have supporting evidence?
‘Marriage’ is recognized as a union between a man and a woman…all sane people know this.
Hahaha…here’s some more of that pesky truth for you liars.
I don’t even know what that means.

Sorry to destroy all the lying bullshit you hope to push. Try harder.

Stormlover

Forum List

Back