I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

They didn’t need those. They used flag poles and fire hydrants. I bet it bothers you this was all for nothing huh? Biden was still sworn in hours later and hundreds of those inbred morons are destined for prison already. Republicans are always going to fail I guess. They are too fucking stupid to affect real change :dunno:
Oh but it wasn’t all for nothing….thanks to the J6 Patriots core Americans are unified, energized, mobilized and tenacious as hell.
Now the BLM (BlackLoserMafia) riots were all for nothing….American history destroyed, billions in damage, black neighborhoods/businesses destroyed, a bunch of dead bodies and blacks haven’t improved themselves one iota.…in-fact they’ve become even more violent.

Oh but it wasn’t all for nothing….thanks to the J6 Patriots core Americans are unified, energized, mobilized and tenacious as hell.
Now the BLM (BlackLoserMafia) riots were all for nothing….American history destroyed, billions in damage, black neighborhoods/businesses destroyed, a bunch of dead bodies and blacks haven’t improved themselves one iota.…in-fact they’ve become even more violent.
Lol what the fuck are you even talking about? They are more mobilized and unified now huh? What are they waiting for? Biden is still president and democrats control the senate.

Based on what exactly? Good god you’re stupid lol

You are hopelessly delusional. There is no discussion possible, but it certainly explains your failure of your ideology to accept any responsibility. Let’s just hope Darwin was right.
You refuse to face FACTS because of your politics

LOLOL

Yeah, soooo unified, energized, mobilized & tenacious as hell, you couldn't even gain one single seat in the Senate which was all that you needed to gain control of it and you won just a few seats in the House to take a slim lead there; in a mid-term election that should have been a huge red tidal wave.

rotfl-gif.288736

Lol what the fuck are you even talking about? They are more mobilized and unified now huh? What are they waiting for? Biden is still president and democrats control the senate.

Based on what exactly? Good god you’re stupid lol

That was one of his dumbest posts ever. And that's sayin' something.

Why? You wanted them to throw moltov cocktails at cops like your savages do?
Considering all those "rioters" filmed walking peacefully between the velvet ropes, I'd say this so-called "insurrection" didn't live up to the Leftists' hysteria.

I thought it looked like a great party. Haven't had that good a TV day since the 2016 election.

Considering all those "rioters" filmed walking peacefully between the velvet ropes, I'd say this so-called "insurrection" didn't live up to the Leftists' hysteria.

I thought it looked like a great party. Haven't had that good a TV day since the 2016 election.
I enjoy the selective outrage of demofks who completely ignore the 2016 damage and riots at Trump’s inauguration

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
When your entire movement is based on a lie, there is nothing there to support or praise. You trashed our Constitution over zero evidence of voter fraud.

Forum List

Back