I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

When your entire movement is based on a lie, there is nothing there to support or praise. You trashed our Constitution over zero evidence of voter fraud.
The only conservative “movement” I know of is the one all Americans should be part of….Protecting and preserving America…its moral and value system, its rich history and heritage, its culture, its traditions, its language…etc etc.
Isn’t your movement in direct conflict with the aforementioned conservative movement?

The only conservative “movement” I know of is the one all Americans should be part of….Protecting and preserving America…its moral and value system, its rich history and heritage, its culture, its traditions, its language…etc etc.
Isn’t your movement in direct conflict with the aforementioned conservative movement?
I believe truth and justice is the American way. Right off the bat, I can see you do not support truth!

It was! Just a fact! Enjoy that all the elites didn’t want trump to win so everyone was in on it. But don’t insult sane folks with your selective outrage

If the election was fraudulent, how come you can't prove it?

"I thought it looked like a great party."

Party?

Unless, of course, one was a uniformed policeman on January 6th, as the violent insurrectionist attacked our Capitol that day.

Then, it likely seemed a bit more dire.

60376f18b2bd3f66c7063e61_o_U_v2.jpg

th

LOLOL

At least you admit you can't prove fraud.

As far as 2000 Mules, they couldn't even prove their own claims...

5 states

54,000 mules

4,000,000 minutes of videos

ZERO people caught on video dropping off ballots more than once.
Yep, illegal, yet, every judge turned their back! Evidence the cheat

The tenets of the conservatives, at one time, were simple.

1) Smaller gov't.
2) Less intrusive gov't.
3) More personal/individual freedom
4) Lower taxes.
5) Strong defense.
6) Adherence to the US Constitution.

1) Smaller gov't.
2) Less intrusive gov't.
4) Lower taxes.
5) Strong defense.
I’d say those are still some of the core tenets of conservatism.

1) Smaller gov't.
2) Less intrusive gov't.
4) Lower taxes.
5) Strong defense.
Now it is
1. BIG MASSIVE fascist government telling me not to be LGBT! They want to ban me, rid me of my basic healthcare and limit my first amendment rights.
2. See 1. They want big government that is up your ass!!!! I wouldn't be shocked to see a cuban like government if they have their way but instead of communism it is puriten funddism.
3. Today they want less personal freedom. They're up your ass and you better do everything they want or else!
4. Only for the rich! Their masters.
5. They want putin to dictate. I wouldn't be shocked if they come out for less defense in the future.
6. Nah, I have a right under that constitution to be LGBT and of free expression but these fuckers will dump all over that constitution to stop me from having these rights.

Considering all those "rioters" filmed walking peacefully between the velvet ropes, I'd say this so-called "insurrection" didn't live up to the Leftists' hysteria.

I thought it looked like a great party. Haven't had that good a TV day since the 2016 election.
What about, when the morons were at the ellispe, or marching towards the capitol building?
Darn, they weren't violent then either.
Until..............

211228144841-04-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

211228144847-09-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

So much for the "velvet ropes" the Huckster was feeding your gullible, dumbass.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
Eyes on the Prize, Mayonnaise!

Forum List

Back