I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Do you really, honestly think you are a conservative?
I fancy myself as a new-age ā€˜Conservativeā€™, one with ballsā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m that guy ā€œreal Conservativesā€œ are scared shitless ofā€¦.I tell old-school establishment Conservatives to distance themselves from the likes of myselfā€¦
Look, I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT by and large they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of the fucked in the head left. They empowered the left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC rule book.
The left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. ā€œConservativesā€ didnā€™t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

I showed you which party is for expanding government. Simple shit.

Because you say so? Do you have supporting evidence?
ā€˜Marriageā€™ is recognized as a union between a man and a womanā€¦all sane people know this.

Hahahaā€¦hereā€™s some more of that pesky truth for you liars.

I donā€™t even know what that means.

Sorry to destroy all the lying bullshit you hope to push. Try harder.

Stormlover

If you want to talk about selective outrage, I made a comment about conservatives. You counter with Trump. I never mentioned Trump, or even republicans per se.

And marriage has been a lot of things since its inception. A man and multiple wives, a man and someone arranged to grow power, etc etc.

And the attacks on individual freedoms are numerous, from banning drag queens (not just in public schools) to banning books, to requiring bloggers to register with the state.

Remember, they just LOOK like ignorant rubes who have been fooled by the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

They're ACTUALLY Antifa, FBI and BLM, instigating a phony Insurrection for Hollywood production.

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

IT MUST BE TRUE I TELL YOU

I'm beginning to suspect all the conservative posters on this forum are actually Antifa, FBI & BLM; posting the silliest nonsense they can think up just to make conservatives look retarded.

I never said it was

That was the answer you gave when I asked you to cite a court case that was wrongly dismissed because there was evidence of fraud.

I think your English is broken.

There are no Conservatives in the traditional senseā€¦.THANK GOD!

I know right, it would just suck to have people that cared about the finances of the country, people that did not find it gleeful we are leaving our children and grandchildren crushing debt so we can have our cake and eat it too while they will pay the price.

That kind of person would be like a toxic poison to you.

I know right, it would just suck to have people that cared about the finances of the country, people that did not find it gleeful we are leaving our children and grandchildren crushing debt so we can have our cake and eat it too while they will pay the price.

That kind of person would be like a toxic poison to you.
A fiscally responsible Conservative would be AMAZINGā€¦Unfortunately Democrats have created a new America, one that is no longer REAL America, one that is no longer comprised of responsible real Americans. Fiscal responsibility can no longer be sold to voters.

NEGATIVEā€¦.Conservatives donā€™t conserve anythingā€¦.they concede everything.
The GOP was the Conservative Party since Ike. Conservative voters depend upon that to feel good about America. When MAGA kicks all of the Conservatives out of the party, you lose a shit ton of votes. Sorry, not sorry, it's too late now.

The GOP was the Conservative Party since Ike. Conservative voters depend upon that to feel good about America. When MAGA kicks all of the Conservatives out of the party, you lose a shit ton of votes. Sorry, not sorry, it's too late now.
But didnā€™t Trump get more votes than any other Republican candidate in history?

Any Deplorable would be
Are you sure you know the definition of ā€œdeplorableā€?
ALL blue shitholes are deplorable
Unconventional, immoral, indecent human beings (Dem voters) are deplorable
Beggars are deplorable
Change America Hate America filth are deplorable

You lefties are deplorable.
3F8B7CAC-E9E1-4EBB-AB5D-7AACDF2A1833.jpeg

Forum List

Back