I'm Finally Getting Married

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
My fiancee and I plan on getting married next Spring. We both have good careers and are very compatible. We share the same views in politics and enjoy sporting events, good music and fine dining. At 34 I feel I'm ready to settle down after sowing my wild oats.

Last edited:
My fiancee and I plan on getting married next Spring. We both have good careers and are very compatible. We share the same views in politics and enjoy sporting events, good music and fine dining. At 34 I feel I'm ready to settle down after sowing my wild oats.
I wish you and your future husband many happy returns. Marriage can be quite hard...but if you put the work in the rewards are there~

My dad knows about all my sexual escapades and numerous girlfriends but doesn't tell my mom about them as she probably wouldn't understand. This decision did not come easily but I know I want to share my life with someone I love and trust.

My dad knows about all my sexual escapades and numerous girlfriends but doesn't tell my mom about them as she probably wouldn't understand. This decision did not come easily but I know I want to share my life with someone I love and trust.
My escapades ended at age 32, but I had a good run. :biggrin:

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it. - Lyndon B. Johnson

I kid, I kid.

Congrats.

Congratulations. May you live a long and happy life together.

Mazel Tov

And if you change your mind about marriage hey just stay friends and lovers. Nothing should stop a fine relationship
that occurred long before marriage came to find. Whether you marry or not keep having fun and respect each other thus life will go on. NOT ONLY THAT the cost of a wedding could easily make a down payment on a home.

Just keep having fun........

Where did you plagiarize that from?

Forum List

Back