I'm Glad I'm Not Job Seeking These Days

Yeah...if you have a weak resume. I can see validity here. However if your resume is strong you won't have an issue. I have a Linkedin and enquired with my latest employer if they viewed it. The hiring manager said no. I am seriously debating deleting the entire thing. I find it creepy TBH.

Yeah...if you have a weak resume. I can see validity here. However if your resume is strong you won't have an issue. I have a Linkedin and enquired with my latest employer if they viewed it. The hiring manager said no. I am seriously debating deleting the entire thing. I find it creepy TBH.

I have a great resume, but almost no online presence, nor will I.

Yeah...I think this is for the young bucks. When I transitioned from the military we built Linkedin accounts as part of the program. It just struck me as a bit...much.

Yeah...I think this is for the young bucks. When I transitioned from the military we built Linkedin accounts as part of the program. It just struck me as a bit...much.

Internet is forever.

Never had much of a internet presence nor did I want one. Always found a good job.
Once I retired I actually did get on Facebook to keep up with family and friends. That and this forum is the only presence I have.

This is all so much Hoooey!

Employers are begging for people to come to work for them. They are even providing training and whatever else new hires need.

This is actually an awesome time to seek a job. One can pick and choose.

Forum List

Back