I'm guessing Trump's new strategy will backfire. I'll tell you why:

No one ever said "everyone". But, of course, it wouldn't surprise me.

Why else would you want to elect a guy who supports Russia, stiffs his American workers, uses illegals and then stiffs them, bribes Attorney Generals from two states, lies about bringing jobs back and discriminates?

You know all those things to be true. What's left?

All I can think of is race.

What's left is using your position as Secretary of State to shake down Wall Street, Saudi Arabia, George Soros, Nigeria, and other for donations in exchange for political access and favors. What's left is being caught in one lie after another on a whole myriad of issues and being totally corrupt and scandal ridden your whole life. What's left is bring the moms of thugs onto the DNC convention stage without bringing on the fathers of the thugs. What's left is putting the security of the United States at risk in emails on an unsecured server and also the safety of CIA agents while copping an insanity plea as to the reason you did it. What's left is selling $140 Million in this nation's uranium assets to Russia which may have already wound up in Iran's nuclear stockpile. What's left is funneling money to ISIS. What's left is being instrumental in turning Libya into an ISIS stronghold and having to send American troops into yet another Middle Eastern shithole. What's left is having four men killed on your watch without asking for military aid be sent in their defense then lying about the cause of their murders for two weeks afterward. Need I continue?

Why else would you want to elect a guy who supports Russia, stiffs his American workers, uses illegals and then stiffs them, bribes Attorney Generals from two states, lies about bringing jobs back and discriminates?

Race is all you daffy leftist twits think of, well that and bigot, homophobe, etc
Oh, Republicans think about race all right.

Have North Carolina Republicans Found a Way to Reinstate Discriminatory Voting Rules?

They aren't trying to restrict white people. And remember, the Supreme Court voted unanimously.

Yes, even your Democrat appointed federal judges have themselves ruled Blacks continue to be just too stupid and backward to be able to acquire a photo voter ID like all the other ethnic groups easily do. This is 2016 for Christ's sake. How many more centuries will it take for Blacks to be able to do anything?

Race is all you daffy leftist twits think of, well that and bigot, homophobe, etc

The race card is all they have. They have no political party that actually gives a damn about their sorry plight.

Oh, Republicans think about race all right.

Have North Carolina Republicans Found a Way to Reinstate Discriminatory Voting Rules?

They aren't trying to restrict white people. And remember, the Supreme Court voted unanimously.

Yes, even your Democrat appointed federal judges have themselves ruled Blacks continue to be just too stupid and backward to be able to acquire a photo voter ID like all the other ethnic groups easily do. This is 2016 for Christ's sake. How many more centuries will it take for Blacks to be able to do anything?
What do you have? Pigshit for brains. The ID thing is old news. Republicans have become much more sophisticated in their voter suppression. How can you not know that? Why did the Supreme Court just rule unanimously against voter suppression? Do catch up.

Forum List

Back