I'm guessing Trump's new strategy will backfire. I'll tell you why:

You know that the last 60 days are the most frenzied.

I'm betting Trump will bring up every GOP conspiracy against the Clinton's for the last 30 years as evidence they are corrupt.

The definitive guide to every Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory…so far

30 years of Clinton Conspiracies. Going back to Watergate. Republicans insist she was fired. Only we know she was part of the investigation until it was over. It's public record and one of the easier GOP conspiracies to debunk.

The problem is that all these Conspiracies are old, old, old and have been debunked like the Watergate conspiracy. In fact, over 30 years, ALL the Clinton conspiracies have been debunked.

And let me tell you, when it came out her husband got a blow job, the country was outraged. But they were outraged because the GOP had invaded that family's private lives. Many husbands have gotten blow jobs and lied about it. Probably all.

And Trump has multiple marriages and has admitted to faithlessness towards all his wives.

So pointing all the debunked conspiracies about Hillary will only make Trump look like a desperate man attacking a woman unfairly and maliciously treated by the GOP for 30 years. I heard a reporter today say there was a mountain of evidence the Clinton Foundation potentially did something wrong. A mountain of maybe?

And look at this latest "controversy" with the emails. She used 13 devices. She said she used only one or two. I'm sure she only used one or two at a time. 13 over 4 years is not really remarkable. In the last couple of years, I've used a land line, cell phone, Ipad, Desk top and a lap top. But not all at the same time.

The attacks on Hillary will eventually make the press take a second look at Trump.

Now let's look at Trump. Today was the first mention ever of Trump bribing Florida's attorney General because the IRS fined him for doing it. That means that's not a conspiracy. It happened.

Bribery Complaint Filed Against Donald Trump and Florida AG Pam Bondi Over Trump U Case

What Donald Trump Knew About Undocumented Workers at His Signature Tower

Mike Pence calls allegations Donald Trump's modeling agency broke immigration laws a "sidebar issue."

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

Trump Models: We Were Told to Lie About Immigration Status

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim | Fox News

Trump Once Cut Off Medical Care For Sick Infant To Spite the Parents

And many, many, many more.

The difference between Hillary and Trump is that these are not conspiracies. When fines and lawsuits are involved, then it's not a conspiracy.

Bringing up Hillary's conspiracies will backfire on Trump.

I think ears are shut to more Clinton conspiracy theories, but YES that's what the Reich wing has this year. Frankly that's what they're best at, manufacturing more conspiracy theories. But it's not going to help them.

You cry wolf so many times, people no longer believe you.
I think that may be happening with the emails. I've heard a lot of people complaining they are tired of hearing about them.

On the other hand, I saw the first report ever on Trump bribing the Attorney General of Florida. It seems the IRS fine is bring it some needed attention.

Clinton Camp Hits Back At Trump's IRS Fine: That's 'Actual Pay-To-Play!'

Donald Trump has been falsely attacking the charity run by President Clinton when it is Trump's own Foundation that has been caught in an actual pay-to-play scandal.

While the Clinton Foundation has received the highest ratings from independent charitable watchdogs, Donald Trump's use of foundation money to donate to the Florida Attorney General actually broke the law. Worst of all, it appears the payment may have been intended to stave off an investigation into the sham Trump University that has ripped off unsuspecting students.

Donald Trump has no standing whatsoever to question the Clinton Foundation, which works to make AIDS and malaria drugs more accessible, when it's been proven he uses his own foundation to launder illegal campaign donations.

--------------------------------

See what I mean.

The thread OP is a guess on Trumpet's strategy.

So far he has closed the gap 3 points.

I guess RDean was wrong....again.
She went down three points, but he didn't go up three points. I think the other two candidates siphoned some points away.
Gary is going to take about 15% of potential Hillary's voters away.
He's going to 'Nader' her.
And there's nothing short of having Gary commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head multiple times that will change it.

I think ears are shut to more Clinton conspiracy theories, but YES that's what the Reich wing has this year. Frankly that's what they're best at, manufacturing more conspiracy theories. But it's not going to help them.

When were leftwinger ears ever open? They don't give a fuck what she did. Those are not the people that need the information for voting. That's the vast middle roaders that will just start paying attention after this holiday weekend.

When were leftwinger ears ever open? They don't give a fuck what she did. Those are not the people that need the information for voting. That's the vast middle roaders that will just start paying attention after this holiday weekend.
What did she do?

What did she do?
Pop your head out of your asshole.

The final straw for Hillary will be one little sentence in one little email she was positive she had destroyed that will once and for all time destroy her political career and her (cough) 'legacy'.
It will be the same straw that has brought so many 'important' people down who believed they were above the law.
She'll spend the rest of her dismal life trying to drag things out in the courts for years to try to stay out of prison.
If anyone thinks the FBI has closed the file on Hillary and Clinton Crime INC they are fucking delusional.

criminal.jpg

What did she do?
She popped your head out of your asshole? Wow! That's amazing.

What did she do?
You can't understand anything. Stick with Play-Do and Tonka toys.

No one ever said "everyone". But, of course, it wouldn't surprise me.

Why else would you want to elect a guy who supports Russia, stiffs his American workers, uses illegals and then stiffs them, bribes Attorney Generals from two states, lies about bringing jobs back and discriminates?

You know all those things to be true. What's left?

All I can think of is race.

Why else would you want to elect a guy who supports Russia, stiffs his American workers, uses illegals and then stiffs them, bribes Attorney Generals from two states, lies about bringing jobs back and discriminates?

Race is all you daffy leftist twits think of, well that and bigot, homophobe, etc

The final straw for Hillary will be one little sentence in one little email she was positive she had destroyed that will once and for all time destroy her political career and her (cough) 'legacy'.
It will be the same straw that has brought so many 'important' people down who believed they were above the law.
She'll spend the rest of her dismal life trying to drag things out in the courts for years to try to stay out of prison.
If anyone thinks the FBI has closed the file on Hillary and Clinton Crime INC they are fucking delusional.
I think they would have found it by now.

Hoping for that one email? That's it? That's all you got. And after everything you know about Trump, you HOPE for that one email?

It's gotta be about race. What else could it be?

Race is all you daffy leftist twits think of, well that and bigot, homophobe, etc
Oh, Republicans think about race all right.

Have North Carolina Republicans Found a Way to Reinstate Discriminatory Voting Rules?

They aren't trying to restrict white people. And remember, the Supreme Court voted unanimously.

Have North Carolina Republicans Found a Way to Reinstate Discriminatory Voting Rules?

They aren't trying to restrict white people. And remember, the Supreme Court voted unanimously.

Derp derps

What did she do?
You can't understand anything. Stick with Play-Do and Tonka toys.
ydR7CCNl.jpeg

You forgot the "h".

Derp derps
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry..............much.

Derp derps
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry..............much.

Get real you daffy loon, 99% of the peeps on this board view you as the idiot you are. You're a joke and just parrot shit you hear on MSNBC

Forum List

Back