I'm in tears this morning

Are you also in tears at what happened to little AJ Fruend in Illinois? The Turpin children in California? Or is it only that this evil crime was committed by someone from another country? Did Chris Watt's murder of his two children and his pregnant wife drive you to tears, as well?

Using horrific crimes to justify anti-immigration views is just plain sick.
See? Same shit different day. Blame everyone except the murderous border rats!

I woke up to news that an illegal alien in Tennessee was arrested for kicking a 4-month-old baby to death. The illegal alien was already deported 5 times. Democrats did this. They let him in.

Five-Time Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Kicking Baby to Death

Yesterday our local news made me cry real tears. A black woman who lives less than five miles from me was being tried for starving her baby, putting it in a trash can and burning it.

Moss murder trial, Day One: Defendant/lawyer silent as DA attacks

Is it okay because she is an American?

Should we hate black people because some of them commit outrageous acts?

If someone is deported five times, why blame it on politicians? The first time a foreigner comes to America, it is a federal civil misdemeanor. When it happens again, it's like drunk driving - the second offense is a felony and deserves hard time. But, five times??? Were the previous judges Democrats, Republicans, or incompetent morons that deserve to be in prison themselves for aiding and abetting the crime?

The immigration status of that man had nothing to do with the death of the baby.
If the man has used various aliases, it sounds as if he's got false papers and probably came in the front door, not jumping the border.

The same thing will happen even with a wall. It seems to me that some are implying that those south of the border are genetically more disposed to violence that other human beings.

I woke up to news that an illegal alien in Tennessee was arrested for kicking a 4-month-old baby to death. The illegal alien was already deported 5 times. Democrats did this. They let him in.

We have been talking about it for a couple of days, the Democrats get smarmy and day what about the white supremicists. Democrats don’t give a shit about dead babies.build the dam wall already. Deportation does not work. Congress does not work either. The democrats work for everyone who is not American.
thank you !
.....OBVIOUSLY deportation is not working/etc--why deport if they come back--?--don't let them in the first place
so you have to do something different
Or if they are deported and they come back, time to execute them, then deport their bodies across the border, showing those that want to come here, that we dont want them here. I am sick and tired of the same old shit, day after day.
Only if we also execute the employers that hire them.
o--come on--this is NOT nazi Germany
Executing anyone was not my idea.

The immigration status of that man had nothing to do with the death of the baby.
If the man has used various aliases, it sounds as if he's got false papers and probably came in the front door, not jumping the border.

The same thing will happen even with a wall. It seems to me that some are implying that those south of the border are genetically more disposed to violence that other human beings.
Exactly. Which isn't true, at least not if you look at arrest stats. Like Lysistatra pointed out, if every violent, horrific crime committed by a US citizen was highlighted here, we'd be hating on every group, including white Americans with Mayflower ancestry.

Are you also in tears at what happened to little AJ Fruend in Illinois? The Turpin children in California? Or is it only that this evil crime was committed by someone from another country? Did Chris Watt's murder of his two children and his pregnant wife drive you to tears, as well?

The poster I was replying to wants to KILL illegals who came here to work. Why would I not blame the employers?
That creep in the OP sounds like a gang member. He probably didn't come here to work on a dairy farm. I'll give you that. But he is one person.

The poster I was replying to wants to KILL illegals who came here to work. Why would I not blame the employers?
That creep in the OP sounds like a gang member. He probably didn't come here to work on a dairy farm. I'll give you that. But he is one person.

Employers should not be blamed for giving jobs to people they think are the best candidates for the position. If that's your logic, you might want to throw the landlord in jail and while you're at it, toss everybody's ass that shops at Walmart into the pokey for receiving stolen property.

The wallists keep saying so - called "illegals" are stealing jobs. So, if you're buying products from Walmart, it would be receiving stolen property since Walmart was convicted of knowingly hiring subcontractors that used undocumented laborers. Want to rethink your legal theory?

Yesterday our local news made me cry real tears. A black woman who lives less than five miles from me was being tried for starving her baby, putting it in a trash can and burning it.

If someone is deported five times, why blame it on politicians? The first time a foreigner comes to America, it is a federal civil misdemeanor. When it happens again, it's like drunk driving - the second offense is a felony and deserves hard time. But, five times??? Were the previous judges Democrats, Republicans, or incompetent morons that deserve to be in prison themselves for aiding and abetting the crime?
Because the democrats refuse to secure the border. Who should we blame it on except those who are not doing their jobs?

Are the turpins, the fruends, watts "border rats"?

Are the turpins, the fruends, watts "border rats"?
Did they come here illegally?

I thought St Trumpy was going to fix the immigration problem.

What happened?

Employers should not be blamed for giving jobs to people they think are the best candidates for the position. If that's your logic, you might want to throw the landlord in jail and while you're at it, toss everybody's ass that shops at Walmart into the pokey for receiving stolen property.

The wallists keep saying so - called "illegals" are stealing jobs. So, if you're buying products from Walmart, it would be receiving stolen property since Walmart was convicted of knowingly hiring subcontractors that used undocumented laborers. Want to rethink your legal theory?
No. I don't want to rethink it at all. The majority of illegals come here for jobs. If no one would hire them, they would not be coming here. I don't know what in hell Walmart has to do with it.

Because the democrats refuse to secure the border. Who should we blame it on except those who are not doing their jobs?
This has been a Republican administration for two years. When are you going to stop blaming the Democrats for this? What a retard you are sometimes.

No. I don't want to rethink it at all. The majority of illegals come here for jobs. If no one would hire them, they would not be coming here. I don't know what in hell Walmart has to do with it.
They are getting short of lies to tell about the migration of humans..

Hey in line millions want to come here for jobs

Forum List

Back