I'm in tears this morning

The immigration status of that man had nothing to do with the death of the baby.
If the man has used various aliases, it sounds as if he's got false papers and probably came in the front door, not jumping the border.
But you don't know.
Irregardless.....if America wasn't so lax in their laws....paying these creeps to come here....he wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Be ready Americans to take America back! Democrats are the most hate-filled group on earth
There is a lot of hate spewing in this thread.
Hate.. look at what you democrats have done to America. You will be hated
I am no Democrat as far as I am concerned all the damage done is done by both sides of the isle.
No comparison
It's happening to this day deny it all you like. The laws passed regarding refugees was passed by both parties..Both parties agreed to chain migration and amnesty... Tell me you can handle the truth because it makes your lies stand out.

The immigration status of that man had nothing to do with the death of the baby.
If the man has used various aliases, it sounds as if he's got false papers and probably came in the front door, not jumping the border.

The same thing will happen even with a wall. It seems to me that some are implying that those south of the border are genetically more disposed to violence that other human beings.
Exactly. Which isn't true, at least not if you look at arrest stats. Like Lysistatra pointed out, if every violent, horrific crime committed by a US citizen was highlighted here, we'd be hating on every group, including white Americans with Mayflower ancestry.
Apples to oranges! Your fucking comparison is only valid if you compare the Americans who go across borders illegally and murder citizens of other countries. That’s what we are talking about you moron, a border rat who was deported four times and came back and murdered a four month old infant! Are you too stupid to comprehend?

Be ready Americans to take America back! Democrats are the most hate-filled group on earth
There is a lot of hate spewing in this thread.
Hate.. look at what you democrats have done to America. You will be hated
I am no Democrat as far as I am concerned all the damage done is done by both sides of the isle.
No comparison
It's happening to this day deny it all you like. The laws passed regarding refugees was passed by both parties..Both parties agreed to chain migration and amnesty... Tell me you can handle the truth because it makes your lies stand out.
Not just immigration, education, broken families, building codes, new age Jim Crow laws, urban slave plantations. Democrats are destroying America

I woke up to news that an illegal alien in Tennessee was arrested for kicking a 4-month-old baby to death. The illegal alien was already deported 5 times. Democrats did this. They let him in.

Five-Time Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Kicking Baby to Death

Yesterday our local news made me cry real tears. A black woman who lives less than five miles from me was being tried for starving her baby, putting it in a trash can and burning it.

Moss murder trial, Day One: Defendant/lawyer silent as DA attacks

Is it okay because she is an American?

Should we hate black people because some of them commit outrageous acts?

If someone is deported five times, why blame it on politicians? The first time a foreigner comes to America, it is a federal civil misdemeanor. When it happens again, it's like drunk driving - the second offense is a felony and deserves hard time. But, five times??? Were the previous judges Democrats, Republicans, or incompetent morons that deserve to be in prison themselves for aiding and abetting the crime?
Because the democrats refuse to secure the border. Who should we blame it on except those who are not doing their jobs?
This has been a Republican administration for two years. When are you going to stop blaming the Democrats for this? What a retard you are sometimes.
Because the fucking democrats refuse to fund the wall moron! Have ewe been watching?

I woke up to news that an illegal alien in Tennessee was arrested for kicking a 4-month-old baby to death. The illegal alien was already deported 5 times. Democrats did this. They let him in.

Yesterday our local news made me cry real tears. A black woman who lives less than five miles from me was being tried for starving her baby, putting it in a trash can and burning it.

If someone is deported five times, why blame it on politicians? The first time a foreigner comes to America, it is a federal civil misdemeanor. When it happens again, it's like drunk driving - the second offense is a felony and deserves hard time. But, five times??? Were the previous judges Democrats, Republicans, or incompetent morons that deserve to be in prison themselves for aiding and abetting the crime?
Because the democrats refuse to secure the border. Who should we blame it on except those who are not doing their jobs?
This has been a Republican administration for two years. When are you going to stop blaming the Democrats for this? What a retard you are sometimes.
Because the fucking democrats refuse to fund the wall moron! Have ewe been watching?
So did some of the Republicans, moron!

Republicans had the votes it was democrats

Who holds the fucking majority in the house? Moron!

I thought St Trumpy was going to fix the immigration problem.

What happened?
He got a whole lot of dumbass liberal congresscritters against him and the rest of US who voted for him. Those shitfucks are more for the illegal criminals than they are for US women and children.

The border is quite secure. Suppose the liberals made the same allegations over gun control. Once it was over, you could no longer legally own a weapon.

NOTHING is going to stop acts like what is described in the OP. It is an anecdotal story, just as mine was. When you look at the over-all stats, undocumented foreigners are more law abiding than American born citizens.

The border is quite secure. Suppose the liberals made the same allegations over gun control. Once it was over, you could no longer legally own a weapon.

NOTHING is going to stop acts like what is described in the OP. It is an anecdotal story, just as mine was. When you look at the over-all stats, undocumented foreigners are more law abiding than American born citizens.
The border is quite secure you say? Then why do we have 30 million illegals in the country and trainloads more on the way?

Ever notice the looney fucking left like old lady blame everyone except the border rats?
....reminds me of how the left/''leftists'' always blame the cops and not a jackass criminal who commits a crime AND resists arrests

You sure?

The border is quite secure you say? Then why do we have 30 million illegals in the country and trainloads more on the way?
10-11 million. Let's not be Trumpish and exaggerate everything.

You sure?
Are you?

Ever notice the looney fucking left like old lady blame everyone except the border rats?
....reminds me of how the left/''leftists'' always blame the cops and not a jackass criminal who commits a crime AND resists arrests
They must always have someone to demonize, cops, white people, employers, corporations, they are all perpetual victims, then when an American ends up dead because an illegal alien murders them then they jump to the defense if the illegal and start tap dancing around the issue!

Who holds the fucking majority in the house? Moron!
Since when, moron?

You sure?
Are you?
I might be mixing up the details with something else. I'm pretty sure but I'm not going to try and research it.

Forum List

Back