I'm looking for a video of Donald Trump standing up for Traditional Marriage or denouncing abortion

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Can anyone hook me up with one?
5I5s8.png

School me on this conservative warrior
5I5s8.png

As he was never in politics before, it's doubtful anyone cared what he thought about traditional marriage or abortion. Why would anyone care? It's not like approved opinions are figured in to a construction cost bid.

You're more likely to find a video of him saying he would screw his daughter if he could.

No, you really are.
This is so true lol

As he was never in politics before, it's doubtful anyone cared what he thought about traditional marriage or abortion. Why would anyone care? It's not like approved opinions are figured in to a construction cost bid.
As the face of conservatism today, why not weigh in on social conservative issues like abortion rights and marriage equality?

Trump magically became anti-abortion when he resolved to run for president as a Republican.

Why would any Conservative care about what Trump's family values are?

Forum List

Back