I’m looking forward to receipt of my $2000 check...

No, you can't assume that this is not a lie. I think they will do it but I most certainly will not be surprised if they do not.

...assuming Ds take the Senate. Well, assuming Joe wasn’t lying. He wouldn’t start his presidency with a lie, would he?

Joe Biden says $2,000 stimulus checks "will never get there" if Loeffler and Perdue elected
Biden tells Georgia voters that $2,000 stimulus checks will never arrive if Republicans win Senate runoffs
The dems are not going to give you $2000...are you kidding?...they don't have to do shit for anyone...they have a new way of holding power....election theft...works better than paying your lazy ass off....

If you're a middle class american and voted for these nuts you'll be paying for the 2000 plus the previous stimulus plus all the new freebies. Enjoy.

If you're a middle class american and voted for these nuts you'll be paying for the 2000 plus the previous stimulus plus all the new freebies. Enjoy.

I've been arguing for that for years to address our $28 trillion in debt.

...assuming Ds take the Senate. Well, assuming Joe wasn’t lying. He wouldn’t start his presidency with a lie, would he?

Joe Biden says $2,000 stimulus checks "will never get there" if Loeffler and Perdue elected
Biden tells Georgia voters that $2,000 stimulus checks will never arrive if Republicans win Senate runoffs
And you'll probably get it in a month or so.

You're welcome.
Progs do not do this. The tax increases and the costs of everything we do to survive will rise.

....and after the mandatory gun buy back I will get even more money
...and then when they come to my house and shoot me I will have spent none of it.

Why did they write a bill with 600 for Americans and millions for their special interest groups then?

Sure, they will give you a $2000 check and raise your taxes $3000 or more

Enjoy.

Shrug, the human race is retarded.

You forget the declining of the dollar value due to increased use of Fiat money.

You're welcome.
Progs do not do this. The tax increases and the costs of everything we do to survive will rise.
It already has, thanks to tRump's giant deficits.

What's another few hundred billion at this point?

You're welcome.
Are you sending me the check?
Yes. I pay taxes and don't qualify for stimulus.

You're welcome.
Are you sending me the check?
Yes. I pay taxes and don't qualify for stimulus.
Good. Fuck you. Send me the check,bitch. I own you now. Thanks to ..... YOU.

:laughing0301:

(there is no way in hell you have money)

Forum List

Back